Should I eat a healthy banana for lunch or go across the street for fried chicken?

Should I eat a healthy banana for lunch or go across the street for fried chicken?

Banana or fried chicken?

Eating a banana for lunch isn't healthy

>eating just a banana for lunch

You could at least eat like, 3 bananas

Bananas nutrients are more easily absorbed rectally.

Bananas aren't really that healthy.

Your mom isn't really that healthy.

>all that sugar
no

Go get some fried chicken and then slice your banana and eat it WITH the chicken.
I've never done it, but I'm betting it tastes delicious. Do it.

As far as fruits go, they are among the best in terms of nutrient content and also energy density due to starches.

Where did this "fruits aren't healthy" meme originate from?

Probably some Veeky Forums nonsense.

You should eat both. You need all kinds of macronutrients and vitamins to be healthy.

Banana on toast son.

That's not a toast

With PB.

>banana
>fruit
Banana is actually a berry.

Does anybody else get terrible breath and a bloated stomach after eating a banana?
The only kind I can eat are the dark brown ones otherwise I feel terrible.

It's best to eat more vegetables than fruits in your everyday diet because of fruit's high sugar content, but there's nothing wrong with eating one or two pieces of fruit if you're getting your veggies, too, along with healthy fats, lean protein and complex carbs/fiber. You just have to account for the sugar in the fruit and not eat too much extra sugar through the day.

Fruit is great, though, since it's full of essential micronutrients and fiber. Just don't try to substitute juice for whole fruit.

The other user is also right, though; eating three bananas in one sitting probably isn't a great idea.

>be poorfag college student
>cultivate a habit of eating peanut butter and sliced banana sandwiches on toasted whole wheat bread for breakfast

There is a God, and he wants us to be happy.

>implying berries aren't fruit

Stop trying to sound smart.

Attention seeking roastiess pretend it's healthy but they really only eat it because it's colorful

>colorful produce isn't healthy

Good Job OP

Get ye some fried bananas.

Fried chicken. Bananas are repulsive.

Fuck off roasttie I know you don't even eat the fruit you just do it for attention

WE