Ruby red are the kings of grapefruit.

Who here /guava/ ?

Ok you start

Who the fuck can just eat a raw tomato like it's an apple? Disgusting

You look like a fellow /hawaiibro/

everyone who isn't autistic

Cherry tomatoes a best imo

My area just stopped receiving strawberries from Florida

Now I have to wait till they come to season where I live before I get some good ones again.

Mexico and california strawberries just have no taste

Sounds like someone has never had a tomato straight off the vine before. It's totally different compared to the shit you get in the store.

For me, it's the pineapple.

Raspberries straight off the cane, from my garden.

Me.

pink grapefruit is godtier but not as good as bloodorange.

pineapple is just like pink grapefruit, godly but not the "kind of gods" like bloodorange

yellow grapefruit is god tier. pink is the normie version.

When I lived in SC I ate so many of these fuckers holy shit

Limes

fuck that. raw tomatoes taste like ass. not to mention the texture.

I don;t think you have ever had a proper tomato

My nigga.

Avacado

I've noticed people who hate raw tomato are autistic like 90% of the time.

Starfruit. The smell is the easiest way to cheer me up. Sometimes I buy the things just to smell after particularly bad days at work.

My father had an awesome tomato garden when i was about that girls age. I use to eat them off the vine. I did it because I didn't know anything better than that they were food.
It is a great early memory.

Best

they smell like a tart apple and taste like one too

bananas.

damn shame i've only had the cavendish. i know i'm missing out on some magical new flavors.

Got these blueberries the size of small tomatoes yesterday

They Are Pretty Tasty

Those red ones look like coconut crabs

Nice. Must be downunder because the blueberry harvest in the US happens during July and August in the south, where illegal aliens are picking 40 gallons a day in 105F heat for $5.00/ gallon. I guess we better learn to pick them ourselves or pay 4 times the price for fresh blueberries. Thanks Drumpf!

Whew, you almost ruined the thread with your political bullshit. Good thing I showed up!

We're not talking about Dutch tomatoes here man. We're talking about real, sweet, soft tomatoes.

Blood orange is shit. Chances of getting a good one is like 1 in 100 and the season for good ones is like 2 weeks long. Every dickhead chef puts them on their menu because they think they are "exotic" but they are almost never better than a cara cara or a decent tangerine that's actually in season.

Excellent taste.

Cavendish is popular for a reason. Other varieties are shit. I've tried red, apple, baby, thai. They all suck.

I like pineapple but i hate cutting it

is that quinoa, potatoes, onions, mushrooms and arugula in a pineapple?

Guys stop argueing the truth is here:

>Top
Plum, Nectarine, Strawberry, Pineapple, Musk Melon

>High
Apple, Kiwi, Raspberry, Peaches, Banana, Lime

>Mid
Oranges, Cherry, Blueberry, Lemon, Pear

>Bottom
Watermelon, Cranberry, Grape, Blackberry

Musk melon on top and grapes on bottom? You don't know shit about fruit my friend. Horrible taste. Musk melon is the shittiest of shits. How dare you put it up there on the same tier as stonefruit, pineapple, and strawberries.

I enjoy it. Get to bust out my big ass knife. The dry bits get annoying though when they stick to the board and then get on the fruit.

I'm a poorfag and I live alone so fresh fruit is not economical. Canned papaya is the best canned fruit. Peaches are okay. Pineapple is an abomination and can eat a dick.

Did you get hit on the head as a child or how can you say that Musk melon is even close to being bad?

I also live alone and am broke, but luckily enough my grocery store has a reject rack so I can grab apples, oranges and bananas from that for crazy cheap. Like 5 apples for 79 cents. Have you tried buying frozen? I got a big ass bag of strawberries recently for around 3 dollars that I put in my yogurt and make smoothies with.

Also, do you salt your papaya?

It's literally used as filler for all fruit salads and fruit trays in the fucking world.

Maybe by people with trash opinions like you. Everyone with a worthy taste knows that musk melon is a gift of god.

Who /forage/ here?

Where are you that you cherish this shit fruit? Markets here can't even give it away. I used to get 700 lb bins force-shipped to me for 50 bucks because no one in there right mind was buying these dumb-ass basketball-sized pieces of shit.

Unlike you, apparently, I've actually had the opportunity to taste premium fruit.

The noble durian is the McChicken of fruits

>Markets here can't even give it away.
God it must suck to live in such a shithole, my apologies!

Apples are alright but to be honest they're not my favorite and I can't stomach them every day. I don't know if it's my grocery store or what but they're all the size of friggin' coconuts. Bananas go bad way too quickly for a single, light eater to finish off in a week. I'd basically end up forcing myself to finish them or throwing them out -- and until I finish being stuck in the limbo of working and going to college at the same time I don't have the equipment (mixer) to make something like banana bread.

With canned fruit I can just eat a small cup maybe once a day, and it doesn't suffer for it by putting the lid back on the jar and putting it back in the fridge.

What kind of apple do you normally buy? Unfortunately the trend is lately towards the larger fruits because they look betterr on the shelf. I know what you mean, some of the honeycrisp I've seen recently I could use as a bowling ball.

Not sure what you mean about bananas. Why don't you just buy 2 at a time?

Fuji are what I tend to buy, but that's probably because years ago they tended to be smaller than the rest. Now they're just as big as all the other apples. Used to be a great snack, but now it's like -- "shit I can't eat dinner today I just ate a whole apple."

>Why don't you just buy 2 at a time?
Your grocery store sells individual bananas?

Are yours in bags? You just break them off the bunch!

>You just break them off the bunch!
THIS IS ANARCHY

poverty god tier - banana
richfag god tier - mango and raspberries

honorary mention to granny smith variety apples.

the rest can kill them selves

>t.ween fan

>musk
Kys

Are you still mad for getting called out, dude?

No i just know that musk honeydew and cantaloupe are all shit

>posts from smartphone to prove no samefag
Aw come on, try harder, that's too easy.

I have a pass so it shows yous from both nigger are you mad some one else hates your shit fruit, you got water melon right though

>I have a pass so it shows
Please don't tell me expect me to believe that changes everything?

>some one else hates your shit fruit
Just like above lol.

>legit

>smells like gasoline pineapple
>tastes like gasoline pineapple
>looks like gasoline pineapple
Literally the Mad Max of fruits.

Wait... that stuff is edible? My dad always told me they were poisonous and would make me get sick to my stomach. Are you telling me I could have been eating these throughout my childhood? The whole area where I live is covered in them. Fuck, I'm going to do some research.

guess you were right about the pass thing but here my pc and your prof nigger

Oh nice, so there are two guys with good taste vs two guys with shit taste!

Awesome. Someone else shows up to tell you musk melon is fucking garbage and you accuse me of samefagging.

What a coincidence right?

yeah what a coincidence germanfag shoulda nuked the kruats considering they ruined Europe atleast 6 times

Woah woah, are you sure you still need to compensate your shit taste?

yes

What a shame.
But don't worry, there are worse thing than having a shit taste.

Like being Hitler.

>implying hitler is worse than shit taste

Now don't punish yourself too much.

Fucking this. So much different than that mealy gross shit you get most of the time from the store.
I feel like the same shit happens with people who hate watermelon. Gotta eat that shit fresh.

>Apples and Bananas in high tier
>Watermelon and Grapes in Bottom
Shit taste detected.

Keked desu.

Fucking grim

I can't find these bastards any where I live in the UK :(

the fact that I'm not a socially inept neet virgin proves you wrong famalam.

Don't worry about it. It's somewhere between apple and a bitter kiwi. It's not that they are bad, just not something you should desire.

The one fruit I can't get tired of.

>not a virgin

Your sister doesn't count, Cletus.

What's a guava's texture even like? All i've had is this shit but I fuckin love it.

Pineapple is best

guava and mango are top tier fruits

>Out of mana senpai

god how I laughed

Kind of like a fig.

had these apples in taiwan, pretty good

Mysides

Mexican detected?

Who here ruby supreme guava?

>not liking Blackberries
>not liking California Grapes

Cute CUTE!