and I will kill you

Wat is that

just try and stop me

it seems to be some sort of spear mint

>spearmint gummies

nearly made me gag lad

Good, more for me

Spearmint jellies, not gummies.

Gummies get their texture from animal fat, while jellies get theirs from plant carbohydrates like corn starch and arrowroot.

But yeah, spearmint leaves are alright, I wish they were a bit stronger and a bit smaller. I personally prefer orange slices instead, but jelly beans are the best type of jelly candies. The stickier and stringier nature of jelly makes me wonder why massive slabs of it are made, the texture lends itself better to tiny candies.

catch me if you can faggot.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my candy go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

lol i don't even eat the shit, i just flush em down the toilet.

try to invest in these they're much better.

>missed opportunity to say "I will find you and I will cook you"

Veeky Forums pls.

Animal protein, not fat. Gelatin is protein. You idiot.

I know your rage.

Jesus Christ user I have literally so many of them at the retarded store I work at - they're essentially the least popular candy item aside from the fruit leather and Tootsie Rolls

Fuck just have them you animal they're not even good

British people buy these up in bulk for their mint sauces

>animal fat
Not quite.

Old lady candies

>Christmas season
>want a motherfucking chocolate orange
>walmart is sold out
>would go to world market but 5 dollars and too far
fuck

My grandpa was the one that introduced me to these delights

Fruit leather is fantastic. It was one of my favorite treats growing up, along with dark chocolate globes, gumdrops, black licorice, and orange slices.

Old ladies have the BEST taste in candy.

I was drunk as shit, please excuse me.

>work at kroger
>check for these every day for two weeks
>still out
>just...

fruit leather is really quite easy to make yourself but if you're fine buying it at the store more power to ya

but why?

mmmm

My fucking dick. These are terrible for you, but I can't get enough of these.

I never understood the appeal of a chocolate orange. It's a slightly tangy chocolate?

I remember once when I was early twenty something I ate a bag of these stoned off my ass.

I was in heaven.

Wish they weren't so hard to find. It's such a weird candy when you think about it.

What do you think about orange sticks? Those little chocolate covered jelly things. I quite like them. Weird combination, orange and chocolate, but in those it works.