I have a 12 year old daughter who has become an avid reader over the past year or so...

I have a 12 year old daughter who has become an avid reader over the past year or so, and she has asked me to recommend her more 'difficult' literature to get into.

Seeing as she's a female, should I dissuade her from embarking upon this literary quest as she will never -- qua her sex -- be able to properly understand great literature?

Thoughts are welcome

Keep the shitposting out

genderbaiting frogposter fuck off
get a hobby or something. make some friends in the real world.

make her read Lolita of course

Please take this seriously and only contribute if you have anything significant to say.

You are getting all emotional and hysterical, this thread is intended for rational discussion

fuk here right in the memehole ;-)

I would, but I fear her not being home schooled (a huge regret I have) will have her denounce Humbert as some sort of misogynistic child-raping racist instead of appreciating the more subtle nuances of the book

Then Hogg

Hahah yeah dude women r dumb amiright LOL

I said no shitposting, retard.

Also, your putting it in that form doesn't make it any less true

>calling your daughter 'a female'
I know it's bait but it still hurts.

i'm serious dude, i'm getting a bit worried about you
someone needs to stage an intervention for you. it's for your own good
not only for your mental health but you're going to get repetitive strain injury from all that masturbating

give her stuff that will make her feel like a princess, for example, Anna Karenina, girls love that.

Why do leftists always play armchair psychologists when they encounter redpilled beliefs?

jam it in

Even if she will never enbark on the relevant journeys a male speciment does, for nepotastic reasoning, you should introduce her to those struggles and naive solutions so she can drain males better later in life

Nice bantz.

Sage

Women know how to do this from about the age of 5

Just give her adventure stuff with strong male leads that have qualities you have or aspire to. Propagandising done until you approve of her husband at age 15.

>has a family
>redpill
The future is bleak

p-n-s into ??????

benis in bagina :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

whoa friend

Redpilling is the new Bluepill

She probably had sex, OP.

>I have a 12 year old daughter who has become an avid reader over the past year or so

She couldn't make it in three months?

No.

Well, redpill her on sex then

I've made the Church pastor do it

Arthur Schopenhauer: On Women

Got anything like this for yids?

Fuck off back to /pol/ kiddo. This board is for intellectuals only.

>tfw idea of redpill that lazy frogposters use as worldview was created by a trans lady

Remember to sage and report

Sophie's World is a good intro to Philosophy for teens.

Its not, really.

But I agree. Fuck off /pol/

>having kids
>in this day and age

For the future of thinking individuals maybe?

Shit bait makes a shit thread. Sage goes in all fields.