Does your Work serve Food during Lunch break

Does your Work serve Food during Lunch break

Is that poop

Do Americans really do this? Like schools where your kids are force fed horrible processed garbage instead of making it the parents responsibility to send the kid to school with either lunch or some money to buy it?

No it was a "Donair"

Someone appears to have already eaten it.

The madman posted it!

>le no moderation board

No, they don't. But they do put drinks in the fridge and crackers in the cabinet.

It must have been great, what did the madman post?

what did i miss?

Captain Planet

I tend to bring my own lunch if I prepare leftovers ahead of time. Coffee, water and a mini fridge are all that I'm provided. The office is also in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, so any trip to a restaurant is going to take at least 15 minutes.

Pro Tip: make large batches of chili, soups and stews. They make for amazing quick lunches to bring to work. I make about a vat of one of those a week just for work.

No

hahahahaha! fuck. i lol'd

He posted the furry subway poop picture didn't he?

I recently applied for a job doing cafeteria work for facebook.

My credentials:

>B.A. in Biology
>5 years at Whole Foods. Cashier, Line cook, Manager
>3 years at Apple Care (Apple's customer support wing)

Didn't get the job. Email said competition was "fierce".

What is our world coming to.

How is your online presence? The big 5 look up your social media to make sure you're the "right" mindset.

They want someone who knows how to cook, not some CSR with a B.A.

I stopped using Facebook like 6 years ago. Probably a big deal now that you mention it. Thanks for the info btw.

Your life sounds like a failure, why would I want to hire you? I'd rather take Jorge who has been working in food service his whole life.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Yeah no problem, I wasn't a "right fit" for Microsofty because I had a few public posts criticizing their licensing business models.

>whoops

Yeah, that would definitely stop you from being hired. I worked at a Microsoft datacenter in recent years. While most of the workers there were contractors from companies like Eaton, McKinstry, Securitas, Dell, HP, there were a few MS workers there. They were all squeaky clean types. The type you know were vetted 20 times and came up good every time. Microsoft has enough money to do that. Nobody slips through the cracks and gets hired by MS

It was a picture of a furry shitting on a sandwhich with a subway slogan in the corner.

This. They probably got someone with more actual cafeteria experience and very low salary expectations.

yes

Are you sure it's the company and not your coworkers bringing their own stuff?

Nope.

But we have events the company throws every month where they provide a lot of food. It's great.

My work has a full service cafeteria. No ither comapnies share the buildings.

Theres a sandwhich station, grill, salad bar. Everyday they have different entres like meatloaf or asian noodle dishes. They usually have a chipotle style mexican bar. And pizza.

Its pretty cool

made me google it YOU FUCK

inb4 that weird guy gets buttmad that companies give free lunch to employees because employees should be working

I work a full time office related job - I probably am productive like 3-4 hours. I still get paid in full. It's nice.

if you don't have lunch, you can buy it from the cafeteria. or if you're poor, you can get it for free. Or, you can also just not eat anything during lunch. No one will care