cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/20419
livestrong.com/article/313249-the-side-effects-of-thiamine-mononitrate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folic_acid#Health_effects
amazon.com/dp/B004TPWSAW/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_p.3IybHF104RG
youtu.be/LKks3Ft0LRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the boiling water doesn't raise and spill everywhere

so the evil spirits can leave the noodlies

Noodles are designed for retarded Americans. If the pot was covered an American retard might wander off and forget that he's cooking

Haha wow this is true??

Amerigays are so dumb lol

>implying Italians and Chinese thought about America when they decided to play with noodles

Also O B S E S S E D

why can't i just put a lid on and lower the temperature

You can. Like with pasta, you can add just as much water and time it so you don't have to drain the liquid and it'll be ready to add to the wok once cooked and the water has evaporated without anything sticking to the pan.

Best way imo.

Why not, you can either fiddle with the fire till it is hot enough to boil, but not enough to overcook, or you can just leave the lid off. The fact you need to read instructions for making pasta already implies you are retarded enough not to handle cooking over.

It's just so the starchy water doesn't foam and boil over. It usually stops doing that fater a couple of minutes and you can put in the lid. But pasta is boiled in just a couple of minutes anyway, so I'm not sure if it is worth the trouble.

That's the chemicals.

Unenriched rice and pasta do not overboil.
They do not turn the water into a disgusting gooey white pot of semen.

Try healthy harvest wheat pasta.
Or pour starch into rapidly boiling water and wait for something to happen if you need evidence.

>americans call pasta "noodles"

Jesus Christ just stop

That is spaghetti, not fucking noodles.

Hi amerilard

Is there some form of corn I can use as pasta? Sort of, cornpasta if you will?

Bring water to boil (salt if desired)

Add pasta to water, bring to boil.

Once boiling turn off heat, cover pan and let sit for 7 minutes.

Drain, done.

Perfect every time for most common pasta

polenta

I don't know just go buy healthy harvest and apologize the next time you see me after the water stays clear and doesn't boil over.

Or google 'folic acid NFPA' and justify eating synthetic chemicals that are hazardous to humans.

If you're feeling brave, go invent corn pasta. I'll be here when you unveil it.

Yeah, plenty of cornpastas at my grocery store, though I think it's crumbly unless they add another type of flour to tie it together. The "omg gluten" fad has led to many wheat-free pastas. Barilla's gluten free pastas combine corn flour and rice flour.

Barilla is poison.

Folic acid
Health Hazard
SYMPTOMS: Symptoms of exposure to this compound include anorexia, nausea, abdominal distension, flatulence, altered sleep and dream patterns, malaise, irritability, hypersensitivity and fever. It may also cause allergic sensitization.

Autismospiracy paleofag detected. Folic acid is required in almost all flour in the US, it's in pasta, pizza, bread, cereal, etc. Barilla isn't any different.

So it's not "hazardous to humans" by NFPA 704 guidelines?
It's right on wikipedia tard. Google what you're eating.
See the blue diamond? Like two triangles put together? How it says "1?"
Fuck off fda.
Your synthetic chemical is NOT NATURAL FOLATE.

Yet the WHO considers folic acid
>the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system

>hate on for folic acid
>using wikipedia as a source
>calling others tard

found the kid with literally no brain

O B E S E D

That's why you eat vegetables and don't synthesize it in a lab, refusing to naturally source it, and add it to 75% of the food in the US without dosage information?
Try thiamine, riboflavin and reduced iron next.
All can be naturally sourced but are instead produced in a lab.
You can eat a single leaf or a tiny piece of broccoli a day and never suffer from a deficiency in these things.

It's in all your wheat, rice, pasta, vegetables and fruit. Every single fucking thing you eat that isn't a steak. Everything.
How much is too much?

Why does eating unenriched bread not cause hypertension, insomnia, diarrhea and malar rash, but eating enriched bread does?
What's the difference user?

Wikipedia is NOT a source for the NFPA 704 code. They simply don't have the colored shield code displayed there for retards to be able to understand.
Wikipedia has nothing to do with that post and none of the information came from it, just the shield.
Fucking snow day isn't it?

>How much is too much?
Well the FDA considers 1000 µg folic acid/d to be the upper limit of safe.

The average American at least as of the early 2000s, had an intake about half that.

folic acid is a vitamin you fucking goober

>.noaa.gov

Source

cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/20419

>.gov
>using wikipedia as a source

Bunch of fucking idiots here really. Bye.

Yes

>chemicals

>biocumulative
>will eventually cause severe liver damage
>can not be excreted by the body
>in every piece of bread, grain of rice and strand of spaghetti you eat

livestrong.com/article/313249-the-side-effects-of-thiamine-mononitrate/

Unga bunga kemikal good fee me guv guv say so
>this entire thread

When did we move from Folic Acid to Thiamine mononitrate?

Yes, man made synthetic compounds are called chemicals my child.
This is not the naturally occurring form of b1, this is a patented, man made recreation of nature with FAR different properties.

>Yes, man made synthetic compounds are called chemicals
Pic related is a chemical
don't bastardize proper terminology with your tinfoil bullshit

also before I forget, what's with these organic-foods hippies thinking things with hexagons and pentagons and nitrogen is bad for people because "muh evil substances in the body"

pic related is plenty simple and its far from "healthy"

The only moderate one in your food that I leave out is nicotinic acid because it's sourced naturally for the most part.
Reduced iron also isn't that terrible but it has it's effects.

Riboflavin (left) is also labelled as hazardous to humans but teaching is tiring. Go learn.
Find the NFPA 704 for calcium carbonate and compare the safety of eating either of these.

>HAZARDOUS TO HUMANS
>this can only mean one thing

>Folic acid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folic_acid#Health_effects

Jesus user you're retarded, pretty much everything is toxic in the wrong concentrations.

Fda shill.
"Vitamin" is the exact same thing as "chemical" or "compound," the fda decided long ago that america would not be interested in consuming these things if they were called either of the latter names.

qq moar. The story of how the word "vitamin" came to be is extremely common knowledge, but incorrect terminology altogether for synthetic, man made compounds.

That's a molecule nigger

I happen to know how vitamin was coined actually, why dont you tell me the story you fucking diaper shitter.

LISTEN.
There is an organic version and an inorganic version of each thing I have listed.
The organic versions are already in the food.
The inorganic versions are lab synthesized then added.

Do you see now?
I think you're blending them together. The organic versions do not have the side effects that the inorganic versions do.

You don't get hypertension if you eat six pounds of kale, but you do if you eat six pieces of bread.

amazon.com/dp/B004TPWSAW/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_p.3IybHF104RG

This stuff is fantastic. Made in Romania. Tastes better than real (durum wheat) pasta.

just ignore them, there's a weird user who got diarrhea after eating enriched pasta once so he shits up threads with this every few weeks.

>hypertension
>eat ton of bread
>Compares it with kale
do you even understand what blood sugar is?

Except Folic Acid is NOT the same as Thiamine mononitrate.

Thiamine mononitrate builds up over time, man made folic acid doesn't and is excreted normally.

Avoid B1 supplements with Thiamine mononirtate if you want, but I haven't seen it in food.

Along floats a guy that actually knows what pure durum wheat is and how much better it is.
Hi, smart person. What tastes better to you, pure durum or white american spaghetti?

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

Pure durum is best, but seriously, the corn pasta I listed is even better. Corn rice mixes are shit.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

I literally said this.

I post information, not opinion.
You can't disregard me because I didn't discover, write, or publiah any of this information.
I'm just giving you links and summaries of what you can find online.

>.gov links
>NFPA 704 info
>IGNORE HIM GUYS HE'S CRAZY

>shitting up a thread about Y I CAN'T PUT LID ON PASTA WHILE IT COOKS

>inorganic version
Show me a no hydrocarbon ascorbic acid

>I literally said this.
Then shut the fuck up, unless you're taking B1 supplements you can eat as much fucking folic acid in your food as you want and you're fine.

Pure motherfucking durum, what did I tell you guys?
It tastes better because of no chemicals..

all of the chemicals I listed are already in this food, but fda laws require manufacturers to remove the naturally occurring vitamins and then replace them with the synthetic versions, confused yet? I am calling the chemicals evil but THEY WERE ALREADY IN MY FOOD CHEMCEPTION

youtu.be/LKks3Ft0LRU
>remove wheat and germ
>they contain the vitamins
>2 steps later
>dump in synthetic versions of the vitamins that were just removed

Just watch it. How are you going to remove a stick from a tree, throw it away, order a GMO stick from Monsanto and then graft it back onto the tree?

This is simple. The how it's made lady even yells so you can understand better.

Probably because benzene is bad for you.

I find that the boiling also helps against noodles sticking together.

>may
>eventually

There are a shitload of aromatics in nature and a lot of them are fine. Sure benzene and aromatics that are really close to it (like bromobezene or toluene) can fuck you up but many natural non-toxic compounds have benzene rings without being a problem. Most things that have a smell have a benzene ring. Like vanilin.

And even then it takes a lot of research to actually know what compounds do in the body. No way some hippie can figure out by glancing at a molecular structure how it affects the body

>tfw had a folic acid deficiency after become a shut-in eating nothing but instant noodles

>not getting scurvy because you ate nothing with vitamin C
When I heard one of my fellow students went to the doctor who diagnosed scurvy my stomach hurt from laughing

This is the most retarded thing I have read in weeks. Congrats here is your >(You)

Not all noodles are pasta noodles you fucking retard

you're on the board that thinks putting a few leaves of arugula on your sandwich makes you a PETA vegan extremist

guaranteed at least several people lurking this thread are suffering from scurvy

I was laughing because who the fuck doesnt drink grog.

Grog is just a generic term for an alcoholic beverage, different places will have different recipes, some places consider it a TYPE of beverage with many different recipes.

Grog is citrus juice with spirits (usually rum) and water.

That would be english grog yes

Well I dont know the english word for it but in my language you have a word for spirits with citrus juice added use on ships back in the day. Grog was the closest I could find

In Australia and New Zealand Grog just means any alocholic beverage.

In sweden grog is 20-50% spirits and 50-80% soda, fruit juice, etc.
It all depends where you are.

Did it look like I typed australian?

The point is you need to specify. I dont care if you're in my asshole. You still need to specify.

I figured people were intelligent enough to link grog to citrus juice grog considering the topic of scurvy.