desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39539005/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/33058276/
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39585695/
cancertu...com/wheatgrass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends, you belive in God?

no

Sorry user.
I just lost a friend to cancer after 2 years of fighting it.
He had just turned 21 and passed two days after I visited him on his birthday.
Live life the way you want user and make every day count.

what were your symptoms?
how did you get it?

if this is true, im sorry user

Depends on the odds you were given. If it's above 10%/5 years, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, have a bunch of nice final days.

this is a troll.

Everybody dies

I love you OP.

Oh look it's the hypochondriac once again. Are you finally diagnosed?

I don't know about the quality of life you will have without chemo but with chemo you'll be bed ridden and shitting blood for the last few months.

So I'd say no.

since you're going to die anyway would you do a livestream suicide?? at least people will remember you but that's just an option

>people will remember you
Why does this matter?

t. Nihilist

Well he makes these threads over and over again about his fantasy cancer in order to get attention. He wants people to tell him how bad he's off and pat him on the back etc. That's why he started imagining the cancer in the first place. It's his way of making himself more important and interesting than he really is. The truth is, there's nothing fucking wrong with his pancreas, but a lot wrong with his brain. It's just that nobody pities anyone because he's a pathetic whiny bitch who actually makes up a serious illness to gather some virtual tears on a taiwanese harpsichord tuner board. It's just disgusting behavior, the lowest shit.

>should i bother trying to survive?
just stop breathing buddy, it's less trouble in the long run

I didn't know that you're a nihilist so i assumed that your goal is to remembered like most egoistic faggots here who just think like this:
>tfw "muh high IQ"
>tfw to intelligent to contribute to any field
>tfw people will never remember "muh intellectual superiority and muh high IQ"

btw i'm also a nihilist

if you use weed you drink; superconcentrated stuff with lots of cbd the cancer will go away.

>btw i'm also a nihilist

Brainlet teenager's first tutorial level """""philosophy"""""""

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32832527/
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8483248
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32900103/
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8497971
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39518084/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/33006778/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/33030715/
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39539005/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/33058276/
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39585695/

Doctor-fag here
No. Don't bother. It is over

Just have a blast in your final weeks of life

Have a virus with your cancer OP.

Because some people cannot accept that their legacy will fade shortly after their death. It's narcissism at its finest.

No. You're already fucked.

Also doctor-fag too.

If you want to prolong your suffering and make it harder for your family to let you go - sure. In any case - make sure you dont run out of opiates.

I wish I had pancreatic cancer. Life would be so much easier if I were dead.

cancertu...com/wheatgrass/

Using Wheatgrass as a Cancer Treatment

Step 1) Build-up starting at 1-2 ounces a day for 3 or 4 days,
Step 2) The ongoing dose is 4-6 ounces a day depending on body weight,
Step 3) This counts as the one and only highly alkaline protocol per day used in a cancer treatment,
Step 4) Use the wheatgrass as the highly alkaline item in the Dirt Cheap Protocol (i.e. do NOT use baking soda or any of the other highly alkaline items)
Step 5) Use 13 other items in the Dirt Cheap Protocol with wheatgrass being the one highly alkaline item.

Try apricot seeds. Should help out. At Stage 4, you have slim chances, but it's worth a shot.

Some just need a little help.

A higher voltage of electroporation was found in pigs to irreversibly destroy target cells within a narrow range while leaving neighboring cells unaffected, and thus represents a promising new treatment for cancer, heart disease and other disease states that require removal of tissue.[6] Irreversible electroporation (IRE) has since proven effective in treating human cancer, with surgeons at Johns Hopkins and other institutions now using the technology to treat pancreatic cancer previously thought to be unresectable.[7]

If this is you, you are a pathetic piece of shit.

holy fuck cancer at 21. that is fucking evil.

yes.

Have you actually been diagnosed with it by a real live doctor or are you still being a hypochondriac faggot

>This faggot again.

Jesus christ fucking kill yourself.