Moby Dick posting for weeks

>Moby Dick posting for weeks
>Dune posting for weeks
>Morrison posting for weeks
>Delillo posting for weeks

The fuck is with the absurd similarity in Veeky Forums newfags' reading habits?

Fuck off, anime degenerate

Good double
You forgot translated untranslatable german pun novel posting

School started a few weeks ago.

Jerusalem and Bottom's Dream are being shilled by one person. I haven't paid attention to the others enough to determine if they're the same person.

The Nietzsche poster has moved on to Hegel posting. They posted something else but I forget what.

who is posting dhalgren

I know what you're talking about but the messages are too short and style-less for me to really place well. It seems to be with Jerusalem and Bottom posting tho.

The worst is the guy who makes the "BLOOD MERIDIAN SUCKS REDDIT TORTILLA CORNCOB YECARTHY" thread every day.

There's some kiddy twinks on /s4s/ that find our "'""memes""" really hilarious and post that kind of shit on there

>Dhalgren
Don't give a shit about it. I literally burn every copy of Delany's works I find in used bookstores.

As much as I love McCarthy, I actually find those shitposters' monomania hilarious. It's like they're goonish bots that dedicate their lives to lurch from under their bridges to shitpost whenever a mention of BM blips on their smartphone feed.

I browse lit infrequently, so it's been a while since I've seen corncobber memes, so the abruptly advanced point of mutation that the shitposting I've seen in the last couple of days was pretty sidesplitting.

The FUCKIN CANNON

I have been a Moby-Dick poster. There have been others, and I have not coordinated with them, but I have been one of them.

I figured that Moby-Dick was Veeky Forums's new board meme, and I got all excited because Moby-Dick is a book worthy of memeing. I wanted to contribute, so I pitched in.

A while ago, I left Veeky Forums, complaining about that lack of useful Moby Dick threads, then came back 2 weeks later (around when the wave trickled out), to find that bizarrely there was a whole wash of Moby Dick threads, with about 5 insightful chat clusters between them all.

Moby Dick isn't as regular as IJ or Pynchon threads, but I'm pleased by the development. You did good user, keep it up.

The B&N cover is underrated, probably one of the better subtle covers they published.

You are user, it's you. No one else cares enough.

>Morrison posting for weeks

literally when?

obvious bait is obvious

>someone posts a thread about a neat looking book
>think 'that looks neat' and read the book
>make thread about the neat book
>other people do the same
i don't see what's wrong with that

>Jerusalem comes out
>Morrison post for weeks
u wot m8?

The Morrison posts were neoirony.

and were probably the same person. lol i dont pplay attention to black literature of any kind so i didnt use my detective skills

>I literally burn every copy of Delany's works I find in used bookstores.

Julián Carax?