Hahahahahahha get fucked france you'll still be fat no matter what you stupid fatties

hahahahahahha get fucked france you'll still be fat no matter what you stupid fatties.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawschool.cornell.edu/research/JLPP/upload/Min-note-final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't the French already eat extremely small portions? I'm American, but I'm second generation French and even I can't finish a typical burger and fries meal without being too full.

But their obesity is below the average in the EU. This is only going to help them lose more weight.

>this
>help

Wow, fat and brainless.

>Drinking the sugar jew
nah

According to the World Atlas in a listing of the top 29 countries with the highest rates of obesity, the US ranks 12th highest. France doesn't even appear in the top 29.

So now France will be both fat and poor?

>tfw I gave up soda for Lent six years ago and haven't looked back

Feels good, man. My caffeine addiction should definitely be addressed, though

soda is for kids

still good sometimes though

Caffeine was easy for me once I could physically feel what it was doing to my organs. I didn't even get the headaches for anything.

what about club soda?
i guzzle club like water

or even diet soda?

It's all garbage. Don't lie to yourself

I think the effects of caffeine are worsened by the deliver method.

If you're slamming those cancer-in-a-can drinks (like Monster or the deployment favorite, Rip-It), you'll begin associating headaches and negative health effects with the caffeine.

If you're just drinking unsweetened coffee or tea, you're probably better off.

I take a caffeine pill before working out. It's definitely better than those pre-workout powders but it makes me sweat like a Jew in a thrift store

I never thought that maybe the association to caffeine withdrawals was with the canned drinks instead of coffee. That would explain why it was easier for me since I rarely drank that shit back then.

Coffee and tea is more cost-effective, too.

A 16oz black coffee on my campus costs $1.50 whereas a 8.4oz Red Bull is about $2.39.

Less calories and sugar in the coffee mixed with the caffeine makes for a much better feeling overall (though it does make your pee stink)

>france surrenders right to serve unlimited soda

>club soda
It's basically water with carbonation as long as there isn't some kind of flavoring.

>soda is for kids

*buzzer sound* Wrong from the age of 5-16 it's okay to drink soda from 17-28 it's not okay after that you can drink soda again without people having any right to judge you.

What?

>not snorting coke before doing physical activity
Do you even cook

Reminds me of the US now forcing banks to charge for transactions, something like that.

Now French customers can not expect free refills to be part of a better diner than one without. It could just be about shifting power away from the citizens as odd as that sounds.

Oh god, what the fuck.

France, get your shit together. It's absurd to choose these draconian measures over education and natural selection.

>Anything other than Irn Bru or Dr Pepper
Ummm

Seltzer is the one with no flavouring. Club soda has some minerals added to it to alter the taste.

Nope. I'm French, portions are regular I guess. They can get pretty big in restaurants.

here is the trouble

edcation is good but it takes time and a lot of work to see it through....large companies and their lobies tend to sabatoge such efforts becuase they inevitably portray their prodcts as nhealthy....this breeds misinformation and bad edcation sponsored by companies

people are dmb, and inclined to adiction and eating junk....sometimes the best path is to take the bad option away and deny choice

It's not hard to ban something that was never a thing to begin with. Literally nobody will offer free soda in France. Beverage is where the money is made. Always.

>Literally nobody will offer free soda in France.
this.. never saw free refill in France... the first time i was in the USA and saw restaurants with refill option cant believe it... and it was not a in a positif way

Club soda is full of sugar. Seltzer water is just water and air.

I wondered where Bloomberg went

>Club soda is full of sugar

No, it's not.

Sometimes they add a bunch of sugar to tonic water, but the only thing the add to club soda besides co2 is a little bit of salt.

subway used to tho and maybe kfc but only been to one once and got sick so i don't know if they keep it

>People are choosing to eat things
>Ban them! We the government know what is best!
How is anybody in any country ever okay with this

>people know what's best for themselves

Kek. Did you not see who America just voted to be their own overlord?

>This is what burgerican actually believe

It's irrelevant who knows best, it's your individual freedom and choice that is important.

Do most restaurants/diners have unlimited soda refills in north america?

Sometimes children make stupid choices for themselves and need a slap across the head to be shown the smart way to direct themselves.

It will usually say on the menu if they charge for refills or not.

>world health organization
>(WHO)

Yeah pretty much

Can't they just offer 1 million refills for the price of the soda to circumvent the law?

I wish I could hit adults for the stupid choices they make

Dr Pepper is really rare in France. Mostly it's imported from the UK and sold next to imported Spanish and chinese product.

There is nothing wrong with Seltzer

This. The government should have no place in trivial shit like this.

This is stupid. It's anti-freedom, and nobody gets fat just from drinking soda.

It's a diet filled with huge portion sizes, fried foods, junk food, combined with lack of exercise that gets people fat.

Let me guess, you drink tons of red bull and iced tea

Not him but I don't drink any of those. I'm not fat ;^0

>140cal per can
>35 grams of sugar per can

Yeah, no you'll get fan from soda, you fat fuck.

Soda is the number one reason why amerisharts ate so fat.
I've seen those obese shits drinking it by the gallon.

Price for drinks is the only consideration in keeping people thin. Good going France. Stupid people will be stupid.

It was not well known that in NY (one of the fittest cities in the country due to the walking), lobbying for regulating soda is awesome for coffee and alcohol demand, and bottled beverage sales. Keep up the good work food police!!! You've been tricked yet again by powerful (smarter-than-you) big corporations. It's not education that makes people healthy, it's ensuring their buying choices lean more towards what you want them to buy given a choice.
lawschool.cornell.edu/research/JLPP/upload/Min-note-final.pdf