Sandwiches don't taste good without salami, I've figured this out

Sandwiches don't taste good without salami, I've figured this out

Were you just eating plain bread before?

>tfw started eating sandwiches with nothing but salami, cheese, and mustard

Heart disease here I come.

I eat salami by the pound by itself, no need for a sandwich

What is wrong with you?

He's a human being with a pulse and a tongue.

>He can't handle the salami

What's wrong? Too much meat for you?

All Italian meats are god tier.

Salami
Pepperoni
Prosciutto
Capicola
Pancetta

All 10/10 in anything.

Italian mother

Peanut butter and salami sandwiches are delicious

Salami sandwiches don't taste good without mustard

yeah what the fuck? why is this so true?

Forgot Soppressata. Shit is god tier. Local deli I frequent makes an Italian Hoagie as follows:
>Hot and Ham Capicola
>Prosciutto and Soppressata
>Sharp Provolone
>LTO, O/V, Salt Pepper Oregano

Shit is the best of all time. Their rolls kick ass too. I usually get mine sans tomato and onion and go for banana peppers instead.

you lucky sob

It's god-tier. Living in South Jersey has its perks

*cough*

i wondered this as well. apparently OP hasn't had a fucking reuben or a ham and swiss or any other regular ass pleb sandwich with meat cheese and dressing.

Should I buy some salami?

Knew a guy whose family owned a long line of Salami factories.

He worked there over the summer and said it was a lot of fun but told me never to eat Salami because all the big burly Italian dudes who worked in the factory with him had to take shifts stirring this big pot of molten pre-salami and it was so thick and dense that you had to really work to get it moving, and literally everyone was pouring their sweat into the mix. Just all this human residue was running off their bodies bent over the salami vat.

Still roll it over a slice of some good cheese and don't think about it all that much.

>not having Mortadella instead
Bunch of fags

That's called flavor bub.
That just visually screams lowest common denominator.

>looks exactly the same as salami

Why do americans refer to Burgers as sandwiches (eg. a McChicken sandwich) but then at the same time talk about normal sandwiches that have ham, salami, chicken, salad etc as sandwiches also? A burger contains a formed patty, a sandwich is something you make at home or buy at a cafe

>WOP bologna
No thank you

Also from South Jersey. Best hoagies: skylers, cuginos, sugar hill subs, primos and sarcones.

-t.hoagie enthusiast.

I think that would be best.

>ham
>ever

Sandwich=two pieces of bread with anything in between. That includes hamburger patties. It also doesn't matter if it is made at home or in a cafe--location of purchase/creation does not affect whether something is a sandwich.

what about Reubens?

>HE DOESN'T PUT SALAMI IN HIS REUBENS

>He makes his burgers without salami

On a less shitposty note salami is actually really, really good on a burger.

Mortadella w/ nuts inside is GOAT

i put fried salami on a croissant yesterday, not bad

>not eggsalad

i like everything about reubens except the bread

>Ice cream sandwich

ever had one on actual rye or just that shitty rye swirl bread that tastes and feels like stale bread

>forgetting the mayo

baka

thought i was the only one OP

Super agree, would add bresaola to this list.

You shouldn't be asking if you should buy some salami instead you should ask "what type of salami should i buy?".

well then, here's another challenge for you - you have the ability to alter your palate to change what tastes good to you, i.e, through a change in diet you can make some healthy foods taste good where once only unhealthy foods tasted good... figure that one out

>mayo