Honey

I see all these fancy recipes for honey. All these elixirs. My question is, is there anything wrong with simply eating honey straight from the jar as is?

How fat are you?

Naa. I eat a spoonful of raw honey whenever I open the jar. It's delicious.

Don't cheap out on your honey though. The dirt cheapest honey comes all the way from countries where the bees are treated with weird chemicals while the premium honey from your local apiaries will contain antigens custom tailored to your specific environment.

As long as it's real, raw honey

Raw honey from local farms will boost your immune resistance to local plant-based allergens and help prevent hay fever symptoms. Also delicious.

The raw stuff is all I eat brothers. Eating Buckwheat these days. So I gather it's all good then? Cool cool.

I'm not fat. Just obsessed with honey. I only eat 3 teaspoons a day of raw honey. That's like 60 calories. Not chugging the jar my man

Honey can legit be used to treat wounds as an antiseptic, not to mention it can also help soothe a soar throat.

Why is honey the perfect food?

>Honey can legit be used to treat wounds as an antiseptic
Have you ever tried it? Go on and give it a shot. Let me know how that infection works out for you.

Because it's made by insects, the world's perfect creations.

The best honey is silver in color, firm and grainy. It is best eaten on bread rolls or in tea when it is cold out.

I have and it worked as good as neosporin. I wouldn't use it on a deep gash, but it helped my burn heal up fine.

Why don't YOU try it? He's right.

Your honey sounds old, user - but still good. Processed honey doesn't get that way.

>Your honey sounds old
No, it's just rape honey. It is like that from the very start.

Honey is naturally antibacterial. Look up medihoney.

Weeeeeeird - but upon googling it does seem like it probably has an even higher concentration of magical honey properties than flower honey.

Ye it is the crystallized nectar of the gods. It's a pity that you don't get it wherever you live.

>butthurt medfag who lost another chance to prescribe unnecessary antibiotics and receive an extra kickback from pharma.

If your going to eat it raw make sure to get the whole honeycomb. This shit is mana from heaven and it's so expensive it excuses your fat fucking life style.

I either put honey or hot sauce in everything and my life is better for it

Not that faggot but honey isnt any more antibacterial than soap is

Sure it kills bacteria but not because honey is some magical panacea but rather because it's water content is low, causing cells to lyse through water loss

It's the same reason why sugar water also used to be used.