What does Veeky Forums think of the chicken connoisseur rudeboi?

What does Veeky Forums think of the chicken connoisseur rudeboi?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/croydon-rapper-bonkaz-convicted-sex-offender/story-28920186-detail/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the chicken is good enough for a black feller, I reckon it's good enough for me

BLOOD SENPAI BLOOD SENPAI BLOOD SENPAI

He's our guy

He's 27 years old and had a convicted child abuser, who was also found guilty of kidnapping and torturing a retard, on his show (bonkaz).

Also he lacks variety....he needs to expand from chicken to other food types.

>mfw

> african american connoisseur of poultry.jpg

> african american

>mfw

very popular on reddit I hear. I can see why, all style no substance, talks funny

Source, I want a quick way to piss off the retards that like his cancerous content.

>Croydon rapper Bonkaz is convicted sex offender who kidnapped man with learning difficulties

m.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/croydon-rapper-bonkaz-convicted-sex-offender/story-28920186-detail/story.html

What's it like to be a racist prick?

You're not a true rapper unless you have an extensive criminal record. Still, can't believe the chicken connoisseur is 27

youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8

thats... not the same guy

do all black people look the same to you?

>Hurr heres an article about a completely different black guy
You stupid fuck

>fries dont abzorrb dah seasnin', free point two."

Obnoxious as fuck. Whenever I watch him I want to be right there next to him eating a greasy chicken sandwich just so I can squirt a dollop of burger sauce on his Jordan's while he's engrossed in some shitty "chicken burger."

>putting pepper on your fries

..That's not even him you mong!

Fake. Chickenbrah isn't MC Bonkaz

fast food restaurants in england seem to be muslim store owners trying to out-jew the black people who eat there

the black kids say "BRUV dat aint enuff burga sauce for my wings bruv"

and the store owner says "plenty burger sauce. NO MORE FOR YOU! want more? 75 pence!"

in the end it's a bunch of trash people arguing over a few bucks paid for trash fried trash

Every place that sells tasty food in England is owned by a greasy Paki overstaying his visa.

They probably spit on every meal they serve up just to spite the Kaffir.

so how old is the niglet? his videos are shit. he speaks in gibberish, zooms in on his fat lips smacking around greasy fastfood, and has those annoying effects edited in for some reason, they certainly aren't humorous.

They're not American .

you're entire first line is wrong

but the second is a valid critcism i'd like to see him expand his pallet

what about the first line is wrong? that's how old he is, and his mate bonkaz who was on the show is a convicted nonce

Yes.