He's still straight

>he's still straight

Why haven't you gone gay yet? It's about the most patrician thing you can do. Pic related.

uhhmmm because I'm redpilled?? yeesh -__-

But I am gay OP, refer to my diary desu

Witty man looks like he's thirsty for a hot load of sperm

Why does he have such a gayface?

because I am no faggot

>no faggot so fierce it knows no touch of pity

turning gay because turning gay is the most patrician thing you can do is the most patrician thing you can do?

Because it'd be impossible to find a soul as beautiful as Whitman's

True patricians prefer little girls.

Because, while I like gay writers and their aesthetic, I think a dick up my anus would probably hurt more than it'd please me. Maybe if it was a long, thin one.

my gay friend says that a prostate orgasm is incredible, but poop gets everywhere

I don't like the smell

>tfw reading the Symposium
>finding out gay men are gay because it is truly masculine, manly, and honorable
>finding out Western society has corrupted me and made me irreversibly attracted to women, who are senseless
>finding out the love I've always had for my wife is senseless and of a lesser kind than gay love

Fuck, man. I didn't need this thread

I personally think homosexuals should be put in camps

thounds fuh-uuuuun!

Every single day that I am forced to interact with obnoxious faggots I come closer to going full Omar Mateen

I used to defend the gays when I was younger and fully insulated from them but now that I am forced to interact with these subhumans I understand that Hitler was right

omar mateen was gay and so was hitler. they also both killed themselves

Omar Mateen wasn't gay. There is no evidence for that at all, it was just a twitter hoax immediately after the incident

He was also shot dead by police, not a suicide

Gay people who are my choice out of the closet are mentally ill. The only normal ones are in the closet who have good ole fashion shed wrestlin matches with other dads

suicide by cop

Questionable, either way both of them got rid of a lot of faggots before they were taken from us

gay people don't even want to be gay
and they are worse than women, so nah.

gay men are superpowered women.
They are to women, what castratis were to sopranos (The vocal range of a woman with the strength and lungs of a man)

The most lit form of sexuality is being a chaste catholic homosexual. perhaps some intercrural sex without penetration.

I wish I was gay so I didn't have to deal with women.

>easy casual sex at pretty much any moment
>victimhood status gives you more social caché
>don't have to deal with women
If I could take a pill that made me gay I'd swallow it so hard

>wife
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEE
normies get out

Being patrician is for posers.

WALT WHITMAN WAS NOT GAY
WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP SHOVING YOUR PERVERSIONS IN MY FACE
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!
LEAVE WALT ALONE!!!!!

>tfw prostate orgasms
literally makes your knees shake

I wish I was gay so I didn't have to deal with men.

Whitman is awful

what the fuck is this mental image

It's not as easy as you think user :(