Rate my dinner. Salmon and white rice

Rate my dinner. Salmon and white rice

too much

It looks exactly like how you describe it.

>you know it's done when it sticks to the wall

How do you like my chicken stir fry? The cabbage bed underneath has a nice splash of rice vinegar.

forgot the picture!

Veeky Forums10

Tbqh, looks a lot more appetizing than your salmon and rice.

is the cabbage even cooked?

There's cooked cabbage in the stir fry but I like eating it with uncooked underneath.

OP, are you trying to lose weight?

kys

looks too dry for me, maybe you make a lemon saffron sauce or so, would go nice together with the fish

I had steak with steak for dinner, was alright

can humans even digest uncooked cabbage? I would think it's too much roughage and you need more than 1 stomach to handle it.

? It's healthier than a big old heap of rice. Why are you so angry, friend?

...did you cook your salmon on a fucking waffle iron

cooked cabbage has the same amount of fiber, digestibility doesn't change.

>can humans even digest uncooked cabbage
typical eurofag isn't used to eat something that hasn't been stewed to shit on his babushka's stovetop for a week

holy fuck, can humans digest cooked cabbage?

is that a wooden plate?

yes

Too many vegetables. Too much pepper. Doesn't look dry enough. At least you cooked it on a master chef grill...

>trying this hard to defend being a lazy worthless sack of shit who can't even cook cabbage

So much faggotry

I don't need anyone to defend my choice to have fresh, crispy cabbage underneath my delicious stir fry. Yes, I could have easily steamed the cabbage, but I wanted every horsepower of crisp for my dish.

>thinks cooked cabbage can't be crisp
>thinks he can cook

Teach me. How would you have done it?

Hot stainless steel pan, sunflower oil. Toss the cabbage into the pan. When cabbage starts to brown a little, add grated garlic, cuman seed, and a little soy sauce. 5-8 minutes. Cabbage is still crisp but not raw, hot, and would actually compliment a stir fry instead of people being like "wtf is wrong with this guy?" And for the record, chicken and peppers is hardly a fucking stir fry...

Another part of it was I didn't want to eat more oil. Yes, I'll try that next time. Thank you.

Also, there's onion and cooked cabbage and water chestnuts in there too but pic is deceiving.

you absolute madman

looks bland af..get some dill OP

wat?

have you never heard of coleslaw?

Coleslaw is cooked in the acid in the dressing.