Decisions

What would Veeky Forums order?

Some fucking bullshit where's the nachos, chicken wings, mozzarella sticks.

I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Fried oysters and duck breast.

nothing. it's all too expensive and prob cooked incorrectly

>sweet potato
>poutine

what the actual fuck

Are you retarded or something?

This. If there's no mozstix or wings it's not a real restaurant. Also nachos have to be cheese sauce and chips only, none of this gay vegetable shit.

1 billion times this. Not a single fucking thing.

butter lettuce salad and the duck breast

The duck breast sounds really good. Im stuck between that and the sea bass. Going there tonight.

Lol, you guys are great.

I've actually eaten here three times before, but it was for lunch/brunch. They cook everything perfectly.

Heres a picture of the actual building.

>They cook everything perfectly

Of course they do. Poorfags just need to make excuses to justify to themselves not being able to afford nice things.

You're making no sense. I'm just going out for dinner there tonight and was curious what Veeky Forums would order there. I'm not justifying anything. I've eaten there multiple times and have always been impressed. You have some issues, friend.

boom, right here

looks a whole lot like the fort worth museum of modern art

You're right. The restaurant is on the left where people are.

I'm drooling. Where is this place? I'd go for the sea bass. Depends on what the soup of the day is.

It's Cafe Modern in Fort Worth, Texas.

fried oysters and the antipasto
peanut soup because it sounds weird would try
poke chawp

Pistachio salad and the duck breast

be ready for an absolutely miniature portion of sea bass for that kind of money

Yea I was thinking the same thing.

Assuming someone is footing the bill:

>Queso fundido
Shit is top fucking notch no matter where you go
>Pistachio salad
>Pheasant and dumplings

If I'm paying, for me it's the McChicken

This is the only answer. This guy gets it.

The mains are outrageously overpriced for what they are. But, to answer your question, I'd order a cup of the peanut soup, the butter bibb salad, and the duck breast.

Pork rib chop

I would just get two orders of oysters and carpaccio and skip the entree since that'd fill me up. Would get carpaccio and duck if I had to pick one of each though.

>kot
>two orders of oysters

Typical.

I don't even know what that means or what you meant by that but why don't you say it to my face and not online and see what happens.

I think that user was making a joke about cats liking seafood

>Chilean sea bass
I'm chilean and i had no idea that those nasty ass fishes were exported overseas, what the fuck. they're too dry and full of spines.

oysters, pheasant or redfish.

It's a made up name, invented by a marketer in the 70s. If they put Patagonian Toothfish instead I'd order it just out of appreciation.

Anyway I'd order the queso, share it with whomever I'm with, and the Duck.