So so called "scientists" believe theres a finite number of atoms in the universe estimated at 10^82

So so called "scientists" believe theres a finite number of atoms in the universe estimated at 10^82
Then why theres growing number of people on the planet? and why do populations grow. Do they take this atoms from air?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Do they take this atoms from air?
yes, obviously, you stupid brainlet.

you think you're SO SMART, huh? you think you're teh first person who thought of this?

Law of Conservation of memes

did you know that most of the memes in the universe are "dark memes"?
they are only detectable by their indirect influence -- we can't even seem them directly.

>he's never been to /pol/

no meme can be created nor destroyed, just transformed

or maybe it's the conservation of quality memes, only a specific amount of good memes can exist at any point in time

>i'll bite
Notice how pregnant individuals commonly exhibit a greater appetite than their non-pregnant counterparts.
One could come to the conclusion that the additional nutrients infact aid the growing child in the womb, or not?

yes the amount of atoms is constant
im just stupid

Listen Motherfucker!! Don't you dare start talking about black magic from the kakamalulu village. OK? you you shaman redneck!

>There is a finite radius to the observable universe
>Science is observation
>Scientists can make a definite statement about the entire universe

Something here doesnt add up

Science is models built upon observations. The model is generally bigger than the observations.

how can our eyes be real if the mirrors arent real

well shit. OP your a genius, you just disproved the jews lies.

brb ringing my advisor to drop out of my PhD program

And plants make their own food out of CO2
People eat plants, plants eat air, and the answer to OP's question is yes in the most bullshit way.

wait, what?
That's not...
kekcc

The real question is why they think the number of atoms has so many zeros near the right end. I mean you'd think it would end with a 6 or a 5 but for every digit but 1 to be a zero in a 80some digit number? That's why I'm skeptical of your sources.

dank*

but theres a finite amount of air
yes yes

what if plants / humans breathe all the air thats left to the last atom
where will the nessesary air come from?

Then suns combustion rays will create new atoms according to the Leibniz Postulate. It's an equillibrium reaction of the 4th degree.

>Leibniz

trusting a cookie science

As much as I hate to post this for a shitpost op...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect
Only very technically are they incorrect, however I don't think it would produce enough in nature to make a particular difference, but the devil is in the details as they say.

The same guy who think ISS is fake and aliens (if there is) look like this

>aliens (if there is) look like this
pls leave

so this "experiment" prove how atoms multiply and the mass grows

read the entire sentence you ass