WE ARE LINK MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

youtu.be/HJ4sK6d9JgM

Attached: clip_image0484_thumb.png (631x484, 190K)

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA..................

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

GREAT VID!!!!
GOOSEBUMPS!!!

>muh muh

Hyped af

Kek

Attached: IMG_20180323_132520.jpg (1440x1966, 297K)

DELET THIS NO BULLY

The retard still thinks ETH should be $7

I've been tryin to cumulate LINK for so long, that I have become desensitiseed to FUD

I've been daytrading it so bad, that I decided to stop and put it on a ledger. Now I feel as free as ever, cos I am not constantly thinking on whether to buy more, sell or flip for some other coin

Can somebody post up the ranks? I'm at 24k

>current total LINK value: $406,270,200
EAT SHIT, SHITALIK "Sharting" Butterin

Well he is kinda right
He said oracles are awesome
Then said that 32 million might be too much
They dont need 32 million to fund Chainlink
But we all know vitalik is bad with numbers

I’m certain that this stale pasta is being reposted by one fucking person too stupid to realize nobody is triggered by it

Attached: linkball1.png (900x900, 408K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS AN ORACLE SERVICE?!?!?

IS CHAIN LINK PARTNERS WITH ORACLE, THE CORPORATION???

Attached: 86.png (600x512, 298K)

>He said oracles are awesome
wtf is an "oracle?"

Attached: 1518174644448.jpg (407x407, 122K)

Stupid gullible faggots just all in Chainlink because an user say "I can't reveal anything because I'm under NDA, use your brain to connect the dots, can you see the big picture, this will blow up".

Madoff "I can't reveal my business operations because this is trade secret, trust me everything is under control, use your brain to connect the dots, I have ties to government and I am former chairman of NASDAQ, just trust me, your investment will blow up".

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Man, link is a win-win.

LINK marines get to make it, and fudders get to farm (you)s.

Newfag or bait
Not sure anymore

what is an "oracle?"

it has nothing to do with the company right?

they picked that name for whatever it means just to fool some gullibles right?

Attached: 1517941215481.jpg (288x402, 76K)

I think they're talking about Halo 3

It's something from Zelda

Oracle is an outdated database that some big institutions cling to because their systems rely on it.

kek

Attached: 1521741394340.png (556x420, 423K)

>they picked that name for whatever it means just to fool some gullibles right?

yes why of course. You know a lot you must be from r eddit. I'm upvoted so I say here. I am gullible and when I played 5 draw with larry Ellison and comdex a decade ago, he said 'you know user you are gullible, one day you will think a paradigm changing blockchain project will be to do with me because of the word oracle, my how we laughed, then we hopped in a time machine to explain to ancient Greece that they were gullible to think their oracle was something to do with larry Ellison, so we dressed up scott McNealy as a crone and let him in a cave there to make dumb ass predictions about java powered dumb terminals talking to sun OS. Even the ancient greeks saw through that shit straightaway O how we laughted. Then we played doom on solaris and spiked billgs drink with extacy and that's how the paperclip in office came about. '

post this to slack.

Love,
Rory

newfag here, when is the mainnet release?

ropsten end of month. Mainnet q2

love,
Rory

saved but really what arre they referring to when they say oracle?

not sure if troll..

Attached: 1519506163327.jpg (548x568, 171K)

>ropsten
what is this?

It's the old lady from the Matrix movie

eth test net

I unironically think LINK is the best project in crypto right now. Sergey is a 10/10 CEO and the rest of the team is flawless, too. Everything Steve or Thomas say has a lot of thought put into it and there are no holes in their reasoning.
They've kept all their promises and are super ahead of schedule. Everything about the project is a green flag. They are unfuddable. Thousands of Veeky Forums autists have tried to poke a hole in LINK the past half a year but nothing has stuck.
Just an amazing project. It's really sad that shitcoin scams like ADA or Verge sit in top 20 and get fellated by redditards while LINK has virtually zero presence outside Veeky Forums.

A shame or an opportunity?

I bought 14k link coins this month alone

Lol. We are going to laugh at you stinky delusional linkies for years when this token is worth .50c at the mainnet drop and "le singularity" that you believe in because your life is so pathetic you cling to larpers on an Italian marble speculation image board

>It's the old lady from the Matrix movie

but with more starey eyes

Dont give me a boner unless you're prepared to finish the job...

And if you are wrong.........O you will be in far more pain. FYI I bought at 29 cents or less so I'll still be just fine at .50 but if you are wrong...you will spend the rest of your life knowing what you missed

being immunized is the tru sign of a strong handed devil dog.

Chainlink isn't an oracle though, but an entire decentralized network of them

No one sane will buy this shit at current price, it's all cool if you got some when it was for 15-20 cents, though you are retarded for not selling when it hit over a dollar.

we've completed the system of german idealism

tell me more

Kant, Fichte, Schelling, Hegel

Adolf Hitler

Let us pray
>Our Lord who art in heaven
>Sergey be thy name
>Thy stinkies come
>Thy link become
>1k EOY

>Give us today our daily thread
>And forgive the weak hands
>As we forgive those who dump bags on us

>And lead us not unto JUSTing
>But deliver us from Jewery
>For thine is the link, the stink, and the big mac forever
>Amen

Joseph Mengele

blasphemous

Attached: deus vult.jpg (625x457, 53K)

no srsly what is it?

i read it's some kind of data abstraction.. i'm fishing for a quick rundown though because too lazy

basic gestalt? Are /pol memes even have any meaning?

Attached: thedmt.png (362x321, 95K)

You're almost as fanatical as the good vibes poster I'll give you that

Kekk

Only 30 link to my name and an empty water bottle.