What's the deal with the constantly growing price of the McDouble? I swear not that long ago it was $1.09...

What's the deal with the constantly growing price of the McDouble? I swear not that long ago it was $1.09, now it's all the way up to $1.79

This ridiculous McDouble inflation has to stop

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He will put an end to this madness.

We can only hope. McDouble inflation reflects the true state of the economy, time will tell

Just responding to the market. I wouldn't be surprised if it's their best selling sandwich.

Stop crying, trash food is heavily subsidized in the US, you don't want to know what it actually costs.

I hate it. My normal order of two mcdoubles, two hot n' spicy mcchickens, and a large coke now costs almost a dollar and a half more than it used to.

Ask your mummy for a raise in allowance you fat fuck

>ridiculous McDouble inflation

I think it just means it's time to put away childish things, user. Time to start eating grown up food.

how the fuck do you eat that much artery clogging food in one go?

get a grip

I actually get less allowance now because she stopped getting alimony this year. Fucking bitch, she's so selfish

It still costs less than a regular meal combo so it can't be that bad for you
I'll also have you know that my blood pressure is a healthy 120/80

Possibly, because he'll increase big agra welfare subsidies to the corporations that provide your HFCS and factory produced chicken style meat product. He is well aware of the mentallity and behavior of his supporters.

You ungodly fatfucks.

He won't.

cuck

The plain cheeseburger tastes better in my opinion.

other than the large coke, it's honestly probably not that much. mcdoubles are pretty small, the fried chicken is probably much worse.

Hasn't McD been using proper chicken since the early 2000s?

Hey user, our normal orders are very similar. I think we would get along.

>3 McDoubles
>2 Hot'n'Spicy's
>10pc McNuggets
>4 sweet'n'sour dipping sauces
>Large diet coke.

I have no problem squeezing three or four of the regular cheeseburgers if I'm hungry, but I'm also a pretty big guy.

Though the McDouble feels a bit denser so they fill me up way faster, not sure I'd be all that up for a third burger after two of those.

Also not sure if I'd want to gulp down a large coke after that, a medium is enough for me, gives me enough time to drink before the ice waters the drink down.

I have no doubt I could eat 10 mcdoubles if I was hungry. My appetite has no off switch.

are you fucking André The Giant

what the shit

>eating 1500 calories in hamburgers

dam sun

It's not the least bit impressive or unusual

It's like 2/$2.50 where I live; not too expensive. In any case, regardless of inflation, it is still the most economical food offered at McDonalds.

Nigga please. I used to get 20 dollars worth of Jack in the Box tacos and eat them all while watching cartoons. Fast food is easily consumed, As long as you're young and stupid.

>eating at mcdonalds
>year of our lord and savior + 17

I can eat 8 donuts in one day, I'm fat, yet I can't fucking smash 10 double burgers in one sitting.

Well they're not gourmet by any means but they're fast and cheap, and their regular cheeseburgers and nuggets taste pretty alright for the price, I don't mind eating there if I'm tired after a long day.

When I was a crisp young 19 year old only weighing in at a dainty 340lbs I would walk to McDonald's at lunch when I was at work. I'd have up 6 McDoubles and 3 Spicy McChickens with about 3 tablespoons of Miracle Whip smeared on each one. 1 tub of Green Onion chip dip and a bag of Sour Cream & Cheddar Ruffles or Cheddar Sunchips, 2 cubes of fudge and 1 BFC Monster and 1 liter of coke.

If I felt tired afterward I'd have a piece of Jolt caffeine gum.

too much!

>BFC Monster
Oooh that took me back.in high school I once chugged one of those in one drink to impress this emo girl, and my whole chest went numb.

>and my whole chest went numb
Did that work on the emo girl?

Very good kek

Kind of. I dry humped her behind a movie theater building.

Nice, goths and emos are my kind of girls.

>tfw x2 sausage burritos used to be 1.00
>now it's 1.79 for one

this is the greatest of sins

I don't know how they keep getting away with it, the only appeal of their menu is it was really cheap

From what I remember there were two different sausage burritos. One that was 2 for a dollar, and another for 1.79. Did they get rid of the cheaper one?

maybe in america where the average weight is 250lbs

More like 2500lbs

lamo gud one

>I think it just means it's time to put away childish things

quoting the bible on my Veeky Forums

kek

Who cares, the patties aren't even as big as the bun.

Fast food is reaching an impasse where a small-sized value meal costs as much as a real meal at a restaurant, and real restaurants are becoming more convenient for to-go orders. For the same price as a homestyle chicken sandwich meal with maybe 20 toothpick-sized fries, I could get an order of whatever kind of chicken I like, an eggroll, two servings of pork fried rice, and two wonton crisps. WITH a complimentary iced tea.

>where a small-sized value meal costs as much as a real meal at a restaurant
McD's still has cheeseburgers for about 1usd where I live.

There's also an alright pizzeria near my workplace where I can get a nice filling meal with a drink for like 6-7usd, not the best pizza ever, but it does a lot of things right which many other pizzerias around here do wrong.

A lot of fast food has been getting too pricey for me. I said fuck it and started cooking for myself which can be kind of bad. I've been making homemade big macs and if you squash the burger down enough, you can make like 3 mcdoubles from two hamburger patties.

haha great post

they made no margin on the dollar menu and people don't go to mcdonalds anymore

making 10 cents a burger wasn't worth it anymore

In Australia you're looking at like $15 for that in a large meal…..,. you cunts know nothing.

We're talking about real people here, using real currency. Fuck that gobbledygook, flibbity flobbity floo shit that goes on in aussie-land.

This is real life, cunt.

Yeah, but you cunts get paid more on average and our dollar is worth a bit more

Shoulda thought about that before going to prison.

Save money, buy food instead.

Not that much more! you're complaining about a burger that cost under $2! you can't even find that here!
I got 6 nuggets in a medium meal and it cost $10.50
>8514960 wtf are u on about Australia isn't fucking Narnia cunt! we are kinda real.

This is an irrelevant comment. ignore at all costs.

Too late, cunt.

People started going to chains that didnt have the bad health rep.

what does the cost of burgers have to do with going to prison…. put down the crack pipe and go to bed.

Don't play dumb with me, m8.

fuck you cunt

I went one time to go and get 6 McDoubles, 2 fries, and a coke.

I got cold feet. I guess I care what the minimum wage nigger manning the drive-thru thinks of me.

I got 4 McDoubles,1 fry, 1 coke instead.

Fuck the world.

Australia was a prison colony m80, that's the joke.

Well then I guess fat shaming works ;^)

That was a very good kek, thank you

it was. you got more for less. they wont stop until the price is comparable to the bigmac. ie amount of food/price

We both know what's going on in here user.

For a while it was the most protein per dollar in the world, no joke. These things must have kept a lot of homeless people alive with their low cost and calorie count.

I really don't understand why people buy these. I'm no food snob, I'll eat some fast food sure, but mcdoubles are literally bite size

6'2" 175 here, and mcdoubles just don't seem worth it. Are people still buying them at their current price? Because they were totally worth it at a dollar but paying over $1.50 for three/four bites is ridiculous.

I buy double cheeseburgers.

>go to McDonalds
>burger is 1 euro
>cheeseburger is 2.5 euros

Someone explain this shit. A slice of processed cheese is not worth 1.5 euros.

If in doubt, blame the EU, there might be some retarded fucking tax.

Though on the other hand, a hamburger and cheeseburger both cost the same in my country.

The irony is that the McDouble is probably one of the best purchases you can make from a value perspective (protein content, the best metric to gauge value). You can't adulterate beef or cheese very well like you can with chicken

>go to mcdonalds
>burger is 1 euro
>cheeseburger is 1 euro

Really makes me think.

HOLY SHITBALLZ.. me and my wife stopped today and got some.. and said the same shit. Our were 1.59 though.

Hey those are our budz.. say your sorry to the mate from down under asshole

>Diet coke

You prefer the taste r-right?

The hero we all need in these trying times

That meat patty still looks good.

Gimmie.

Where the fuck do you live where either a McDonalds small value meal costs $9, or a full course Chinese meal costs $4

Maybe Hawaii or something, cost of living on the isles is on average three times higher than on the continental United States.

Like, what would be a 300usd/month apartment in Delaware somewhere would be a 900usd/month apartment in Hawaii, shipping costs also makes a LOT of products very expensive because they're far off out in the ocean.

I went to a jack in the box the other day and couldn't believe how expensive the shit was. I thought fast food was supposed to be cheap? I got the spicy chicken sandwich which consisted of the buns, shitty after midnight chicken breast, two slices of tomatoe, lettuce and some sauce for $4 and some change.

This x 1000!0

I'm not gonna lie I was pretty annoyed by the taco bell price treadmill on the beefy potato burrito. That thing started at $1 went to like $1.50 $2.00 and now it's at $2.99
at $2.99. they can get fucked but but shit used to be great.

In new york the chinese food is often cheaper than Mcdonald's or wendys. I can get all he listed for 4.50-7 in chinatown and thats the average price for a mcmeal here

Remember the mcdouble use to be the double cheeseburger for a dollar. So they brung the quality down and the price up.
It was a dollar what, 3 years ago? So its like they almost doubled the price.

And no way they only made 10 cents off them. They make them for real cheap.

mcdonalds is in a really bad place, they can't afford to sell food for cheap anymore. wendy's is cheaper than mcdonalds these days, for a much higher quality meal.

I can remember a few years ago the 'Dollar' menu or '99 cent' menu was vast at all major chains.

My local McD's still has the McDouble and Double Cheeseburger on the menu together. I'm still not sure of the difference.

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

why does mcdonalds pander to black people? are they trying to kill off the black populous with their shitty dogmeat that they call "food"?

A slice of cheese. That's it.

this has to be bait

not too long ago, they had a black ceo who removed all of the "high priced" menu items such as the angus burgers because "too expensive for our customers" ... meanwhile, gourmet burger places like five guys rose to power and stole huge chunks of mcd's business... black ceo thrown out on his ass two years ago...

Fuck yeah two mcdoubles, a hot n spicy, and a med fri.

T. babby stomach europoor

I bet two green beans and several grams of bread makes you boated and gassy, huh?

A large big mac meal with a milkshake is about that. People just underestimate what they eat.

I'm with the other user, I'd rather get 4 cheeseburgers and a water. Mcdonalds fries are a meme and I don't like soda.

>ameriburgers