Why is this piece of shit 10x'ing in a massive bear market?

why is this piece of shit 10x'ing in a massive bear market?

Attached: 1520101294440.png (1200x628, 466K)

pump and dump

20x to be exact

Because it would have x100d in a bull market

Its literally down 10% and is going to 2$ what the fuck are you saying. The coins on ether delta are pre swap and worthless

its not even 2x you fucking retards

Because ppl want profit after they got fucked and holded this for 138 days, just eth they locked in 4.5x (and dumped 2.5x) meanwhile.

ICX learned us how long it takes to shake of all ICO profit takers after 20x-100x ICO-s, so be smart anons.

ICX showed us how to make a shitty pump and dump piece of shit.

it's actually dumping

>4.12$

It’s 11-12x from ico price you fucking brainlet.

Fucking retards, its 20% below ico price

Right when it tradeable it started off at $4 on Binance. Refreshed the page and it was $5. .34 never happened. Itll come back down.

oh shit how much should i pump in?

With all you got, and dont forget to tell your grandma about it

ITS NOT 20% below ICO price. ICO price was 34 cents. THIS WILL DUMP HARD DUE TO THE BEAR MARKET. The ONLY reason it’s high is because people had to wait five FUCKING months for this. STOP LOSING YOUR MONEY OVER AND OVER BECAUSE OF BAD DECISIONS...FUCK.

11x ICO price? People bought WAN a long time ago when ETH was at $280 and now WAN is trading at $4.40. That looks like a heavy dump to me. I'm going to avoid WAN unless it at least goes to $200.

Someone please confirm this for me....was the original ICO personal cap ONLY 7eth?????

What the fuck then why are people so excited...eth was 200 something dollars. Big fucking deal lol.

thanks mate going all in

>unless it at least goes to $200

I don't even have pictures to describe how fucking retarded you are.

10x is barely breaking even, considering WAN holders had to sit out the December bull.