God tier food personalities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/LauraVitalesKitchen
youtube.com/watch?v=LdedFV9u7MM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Handmade white sauce

>food personalities

What???? What??????
Food doesn't have a fucking personality.

It isn't worth it, user.

thisthreadagain.png

>I browse Veeky Forums all the time instead
Wew

>all the time

This exact thread starting with a Giada pic has been up for almost the past week... OP (you) clearly just remade it after the success of the last one.

for her flawless innovative technique in the kitchen

You realize they just do whatever shit on their shows to make it go fast and then FN interns type whatever random things up into the website as "recipes", right?

I agree, she has fantastic personalities

NO ASS
A
S
S

LIKE SERIOUSLY. IT CURVES INWARDS.

IT WOULD BE IMPRESSIVE IF IT WASN'T SO SAD.

SAD!

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Are you asking me if I maintain a picture of an erectile holocaust?

She caters to dumb housewives that do nothing but share articles on facebook politicizing breastfeeding. What on earth do you expect?

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

food

Action Bronson

I like her and I think she is a great chef but god damn

>spah-GHEE-tti
>FREE-ta-tass
>pro-SHYOO-ta
>pain-CHAY-tta

I get it - she was born in Italy and studied in Italy but you don't see hispanic Americans who were mostly raised in California that speak completely normal English with American accents go out of their way to over pronounce spanish words just because they're trying to sound authentic or whatever.

Alton Brown master race, imho.

>20 posts for Alton Brown

>be chef john
>record food preparation
>don't show face
>just show hands and food
>write and record narration later
>add low-key humor

once I started watching his videos, it made me mad at the traditional format of cooking shows

As much as some anons have bitched and moaned about his voice, you have to give him credit for making an incredibly clean format that's all about the food and nothing else. His recipes have ALWAYS worked for me, too.

Good ol' Ja/ck/

is he /ourguy/?

>muh unitaskers hurf durf

This guy is more obnoxious than the mexicans you're describing.

>God tier food personalities.

Giada whelped a couple of kids and her boobs went south in a big way. I used to watch her show with the sound off. Just to see her jiggle.

youtube.com/user/LauraVitalesKitchen

Laura in the kitchen is god tier forsure

>you don't see hispanic Americans who were mostly raised in California that speak completely normal English with American accents go out of their way to over pronounce spanish words just because they're trying to sound authentic or whatever.

Yes you do, have you never watched an 'ethnic' news caster on TV?

Jesus man.

I don't have a TV, and I'm not that guy, but I really don't see the issue with pronouncing words correctly. There is nothing more cringey than listening to Renee Montagne or Indira Lakshmanan stumble over a word because they didn't skim the transcript before reading it or double check how something is pronounced.

The reason overcorrection happens is that a sixty year old WASP who just found out the right way to say "tomatillo" is going to struggle, so he'll slow down and contort his mouth. This is to be commended, not mocked. I realize that you're the same guy who shits on his Chinese physics professor for talking funny, and you think it's ok this time because bashing white people for "being too goddamm PC and sucking up to the mexican'ts" is hip these days, but really, fuck off.

I bet she could take my whole dick down her throat, fit both balls in her mouth, and reach my asshole with her tongue all at the same time. So without a doubt Giada is the best food personality imho.

MUMMY
user WANT MILKY

Your opinion is not part of the recipe

i hate her face.

JEFFREY
E
F
F
R
E
Y

>Alton 'Reddit' Brown

Kek

Jeffrey is literally my waifu

I thought I was the only one that thought he's a complete and total flamer.

Is that the Baker of Cocks?

Tea teas

Why, because it is not "juicy" enough?

>food personalities
So is that what the kids are calling boobies these days?

Whose shit would you rather eat, Giada or Nigella's?

>politicizing breastfeeding
Fucking disgusting.

reported faggot

this is a low effort waifu thread

Those jug ears would make great handles.

To answer your question, neither: Rachel Khoo all the way.

Considering it's still illegal to breastfeed in some states and poor people think formula is better than breastfeeding, it is understandable people become "breastfeeding activists".

fuck what happened to her?

>fuck what happened to her?
at some point people lose weight to the lowest level that starts to suck the baby fat layer from under facial skin. That loss of adipose tissue is seen frequently in weight lifters from that facial squinting and low bodyfat needed to showcase ripped abs at competitions, but also anorexics lose it, drug abusers, smokers, and some vegan types.
Once it's gone, it never ever comes back. You might gain elsewhere, but it won't stick to the face ever again.

Also, she's not wearing lipstick. It makes a huge difference in pale complexions.

that hurts to watch

what
the
fuck

it was using the knife on the plate aggressively that bothered me

God, how is he so fucking stupid?

He eats his burger like a fucking taco

Really? Because he is usually very talented with knives.

Adult human female making facial expressions without professional lighting and camera make up

i like to imagine that is just put on as a show for the cameras and irl he is a raging alcoholic who rules the house with an iron fist

>eat taco like burger
>eat burger like taco
>?????
>profit

>I saw this guy do this while Chef was on in the background of my vidya. I think I'll do it too!

youtube.com/watch?v=LdedFV9u7MM

Large cleavage to draw attention to her tits instead of her old ugly face.

Laura Calder

second this

what the fuck is wrong with her face?

not her, she's a shitter who's intimidated by every woman ever

Very narrow nose. I think it's cute :)

Ah yes, personalitits

Ireland approved ass

My 91 year old grandpa has more ass than that.

thick

(Author's note: "thick means "thicc" in English)

I really like this 'guy' .

>Mutz-eye-rail-uh

*sigh* What a fucking waste of a gorgeous woman...

A good chef always tastes his food.

fuck you janitor i know for a fact this thread has been reported

do your job you biased fuck and delete it

>being mad that people discuss food and cooking on Veeky Forums

your life must not have a lot going on in it, huh buddy?
why not share your fave foodie personality then?? Join the fun instead of being a whiner (also known as a bitch)

>not posting best girl

you all should be ashamed

i wan't to strangle this fucking piece of shit jesus christ

I struggle every goddamn week as a fucking cook and this worthless downie piece of trash gets paid thousands of dollars a mouth to make a fucking mockery of my trade.

i wan't to press his nasal cavities into his brain with my fucking boot holy fuck

I have been on Veeky Forums for 10 fucking years and I don't think anything has ever made me as mad as this rotting pile of human garbage

alex a shit
amanda is superior

>amanda "jews are best well done" freitag
Were you chopped first round or something, faggo?

Is this supposed to play "Rules of Nature"?

You think you're so good? You try making an authentic party cheese salad.

You're both bad people.

She's related to Dino. The producer of Conan, Barbarella, and Flash Gordon

But user, that's not Maangchi.

Do you have the Simply Sara party cheese salad webm too?

nah

>oil's not even hot

His chicken isn't even hot

why? OPs pic is a perfect whitebread

MOMMY GIMME MILKIES

ALL HAIL THE KING

No joke, he does that too