Is this too rare? I say no, wife says yes and post to random strangers for their opinion

Is this too rare? I say no, wife says yes and post to random strangers for their opinion.

If I were her I'd be more concerned about your dirty finger nails.

if you trust your butcher.

i would never eat rare hamburger meat from say wal mart.

that's the perfect amount of red imo
also wash your hands. with soap this time

Too red for ground beef imo

It's good and I'm constipated so hopefully it makes me shit

And yeah I need to wash my hands been playing in that booty too much today

Your wife is right. (If you want to ever f#ck her again)

You finger fuck yourself in the ass?

Could maybe use another minute, but better undercooked than overcooked if you ask me.

This.

It is fine, but I personally prefer my hamburgers a bit more done. I'd still eat it though.

>tfw too colorblind to tell if meat is fully cooked or not

Good thing I'm vegan, I guess.

I'm not convinced that color blind people cannot tell the difference between black(well done) and raw red/blue.
I will do some more research if that is the case. What kind of color blindness do you have that means you can't tell it's colored to not colored based off doneness.

enjoy your botulism

Clean your fingernails.

>likes rare burgers
>disregards wife's opinion
>dirty finger nails
>constipated
>finger fucks self in ass

Jack, you need to leave

>too rare

Fucking hell, is your wife some kind of woman? If anything, it's over cooked! It's not really over cooked, but certainly not too rare!

It's called "working man's hands." You NEETs wouldn't understand...

It's called fucking "soap".

I'm aware of what soap is. You are unaware that there are things only time can wear off a mans hands. Even using sugar and fast orange, my hands look dirtier than yours have ever been. But again, I wouldn't expect a NEET to understand these things...

>You are unaware that there are things only time can wear off a mans hands. Even using sugar and fast orange, my hands look dirtier than yours have ever been. But again, I wouldn't expect a NEET to understand these things...

Not even remotely close. Nice try tho faggot.

>hurr I better post a pic of a fedora wearing faggot so no one realizes I'm the fedora wearing faggot

>there are things only time can wear off a mans hands

Ya, like oil that gets in the little cuts, which is what op has. I'm not the least bit surprised this is what you assume of me. The idea of someone actually having a job must be so completely foreign to you that you assume I must be some fat fedora wearing larper. It makes perfect sense really. You're a lazy cunt who has never done a days work in your life. Congratulations I guess. Hope your stepdad is at least a good cook...

>Hope your stepdad is at least a good cook...

Nice one haha

Thats disgusting

You wife is probably just trying to lower her risk of catching something from your unwashed hands, OP.

>He does it for

I would never eat rare hamburger that wasn't from somewhere like Fuddruckers or a serious steak restaurant that has a good local reputation, a place they're butchering off a primal, and grinding at intervals throughout the day. I would have no issue getting a burger at Berns in Tampa, or at Shulas. Nicking GI guts (which is easy) and then combining tainted surfaces in meat, in a grind, and then not cooking or freezing it fairly soon, allowing bacterial colonies to double, triple, and exponentially grow? Yuck. There is like a perfect storm of aeration and blending of untrimmed meats that causes hamburger to be insidiously dangerous, and nothing at all like rare steaks.

Eating rare hamburgers is a sign of profound willful ignorance of microbiology and the realistically pretty awful statistics of just how often it is tainted and people do fall ill, sometimes with deadly consequences that can take a while to appear. e.coli poisoning can cause weeks of lost wages when it becomes difficult to treat. People who don't think their life is worth much value are the first to take risks with it and laugh at others who do not, so that can shame you in judgement too, lest you think it makes you somehow better or smarter, it doesn't. It makes you stubborn and in the wrong. There's a myth that chefs laugh at people who order things well done when good chefs know the customer is always right and they prepare tasty food either way if they have the skill, but let's take a look at chef intelligence, and just how many are in the highest level of IQ, and how many were dropout risks in high school or charged with felonies. Which are you? top of your class? Were your parents the same? Who shaped your ideas of rare burgers are absolutely fine? It wasn't a food safety expert. It wasn't an infectious diseases physician or a Gastroenterologist. They don't order rare meat anywhere, but I guess they hate food or something, or they're too cautious and obviously stupid, right?

that is to rare.
steak can be eaten rare because the inside doesnt have bacteria growing on it.
simply because the inside never been intoutch with the outisde.

your burger there is made from ground beef.
so the inside has more bacteria in it than a steak would.

you can eat it like that if you feel like it.
but its just a bit more hazerdous

For ground meat, yes, that is too rare. bacteria is all about surface area and when you grind meat you greatly increase the surface area and therefore the possibility of bad bugs. That's why you should cook ground meats to 160F.

Jesus Christ kill yourselves. I was a mechanic at a bowling alley through high school and college. When you get old grease and oil on your hands, that shit does not come off for days. There's literally nothing you can do about it.

>thumbnail

The memes are true. Americans are so degenerated that they have devolved to eating raw meat. Cooking meat releases more nutrients to fuel brain power. It all makes sense now.

Like dissolves like. Put a little WD-40 on the stain, then use a pumice hand cleaner.

>I'm aware of what soap is. You are unaware that there are things only time can wear off a mans hands. Even using sugar and fast orange, my hands look dirtier than yours have ever been. But again, I wouldn't expect a NEET to understand these things...
No, it's simply lack of proper grooming and etiquette. Get a nail brush or fingernail file near your sink when you soap up. Visible dirt or invisible dirt, your hands are still dirty. Surgeons scrub in. They also wear gloves. Dirty hands are gross, especially while eating. Or wear gloves at work.

They should embarrass you, not from blue collar work, but your class to take it off when you're done working, if that is your regular look. If your nails are holding it, consider getting a higher quality nail file that smooths the edges better than your teeth. Use a cuticle trimmer to keep the rough bits around the nails from being hangnails, and slather up some lotion at bedtime to keep the callouses at bay and cuticles well moisturized.

Somethings just dont leave no matter how much soap I use. They leave with time. When using PL you get some on your hands and whatever else you touch will fucking stay there.

Looks fine

Red usually looks brown to them.

If you ground it yourself and you trust the cleanliness of your kitchen and tools, it's fine.

If it's store bought Giant, Kroger, Walmart, etc etc. Then I would make sure to cook at least to medium and probably medium well.

I just don't trust they handled the meat appropriately.

kek /thread

whatcha dabbin on OP?

Not OP but it looks sorta how I get mine.

there is no point in having that much pink in ground beef. there is no gain in taste or texture

What a fucking pussy. Keep callouses at bay? Do you not realize they serve a purpose? That they develop because we use that part of our hands over and over? That without them we will get blisters or tear the skin off? You think everyone gives a shit about hangnails? Or a little bit of dirt under their nails? Have you ever tried to get fucking tree sap off your hands? Of course not. You've never done anything except ask your fucking mommy to get you what you want. You aren't classy because you keep your fucking nails clean either. Classy people aren't fat fucking unemployed losers. That's called delusions of grandeur. You should probably just kill yourself. At least then your stepdad can have his basement back again... fucking Nancy faggot

>everyone who isn't a minimum wage manual laborer with eternally shit stained finger nails is a basement dwelling neet

Wew. You should just drop it already, OP.

didn't read a word of this

>the furious unwashed manual-laboring hands of OP

I'll tell you what time won't wear off: the hilarity of that sentence you tremendous faggot.

10/10 embrassing

It's not a philosophical statement. I get tree sap on my hands, and I rub dirt in it so it stops being sticky. It takes at least a week to wear off. There's no way to scrub it. I'm not embarrassed.

It's too rare. Doesn't even look cooked in the middle. Looks raw.

plus his hands look disgusting

Give him a break, there are things only time can wear off a mans hands.

for a hamburger it is. for a steak it's probably spot on.
ground products should be treated differently due to the process by which they are produced and formed.

ah i didn't realize, because i belong to the only group of people who don't have faeces permanently encrusted all over their manual-laboring fingers, the fat NEETS.

unless you're grinding yourself or getting it ground by a decent butcher.

If it's handled properly then there is no issues of contamination.

Was your hands you disgusting cunt

Bam. I get dirt joined into my calluses. It's weird, but that dirt ain't Goin nowhere unless I rip\cut off my calluses!

>he rubs dirt on himself to clean up
I am laffin at the edgy chinchilla

Lmao, this is insanity. Doing that everyday would leave your hands raw and unable to work and no, gloves don't fix the problem. Mechanics can't always wear gloves, especially when dealing with tiny little pieces!

It seems, whoever keeps posting about this, is a hypochondriac!

Enjoy your cancer and low class protection of your health and etiquette. Stop making excuses. Wear gloves.

Doctors wear 25 or more pairs a day of latex (you should use solvent-resistant nitrile) gloves. You're uniformed, lazy, too cheap to protect your health, too lazy to take them on and off (oh god, 5 seconds), whatever you want to call your reasoning. Mechanics and anyone else working with dangerous solvents that contain heavy metals, hepato-toxic substances, and any pH affecting chemicals should wear gloves. You have a protective layer on your skin and when you don't have it anymore you're absorbing more chemicals. You shouldn't need to scrub the heck out of your skin, just protect it from getting in contact with things you shouldn't.

completely overdone!

>Mechanics can't always wear gloves, especially when dealing with tiny little pieces!
You do know rubber gloves exist? The skin tight ones that enable you to work with anything your hands would be able to normally?

Skin grows back, you piece of human garbage.

bout to hit the gym then ill meet up with your wife while you're at work.

bye :)

>takes at least a week to wear off. There's no way to scrub it.

Running water on you isn't scrubbing. Sap is very easy to take off your skin.

he washes with dirt though

Mineral oil will safely remove anything, and I mean anything, from your hands. I've installed wood floors with glue and by the end of the day my hands were thick with glue that no soap and water would remove. Came right off.

boigahs should not be rare at all

Or you could just not live in the third world and enjoy raw meat.

Nitrile exam gloves are not the kind for mechanics nor lumberjacks. Work gloves are thicker (and more expensive).
Still not a reason not to wear any glove.

Sap is easy to wash, I think he was thinking about resin. It's sticky as fuck, if you don't put your hands in dirt they'll stay sticky until it finds dirt anyway. And almost unwashable without trichloroethylene, usually not found where you put resin on your hands (thus the dirt trick until you go home and can wash your hands.)

>Nitrile exam gloves are not the kind for mechanic
for small detail work you mentioned, sure they are

He said tree sap, not maple syrup.

>you mentioned
I'm not OP, was my first post ITT.

>this

Im a musician and i do alot of finger picking. The tips of all of my fingers are like rocks

It's a beef burger not a steak, shouldn't be that red.

Don't eat rare burgers, ground meat is risk for bacteria because the shit's all ground up. It's mixed together. A steak is a solid piece of meat. The interior of a steak is not exposed to bacteria the same way ground beef is. Right? You sear the sides and it's good to go. Not the same with a burger, the burg needs to be cooked thru.

I grind my own meat. I eat my burgers as rare as my steaks.

This type of thread is posted every week or so

As usual, the same answer applies:

1)It's not too rare if you ground it yourself or if your butcher ground it for you right before you bought it

2)otherwise, it's too rare

3) wash your filthy hands

as someone who has callouses, i must agree with this post. i was the fuck out of my hands and i use a pumice stone if i have to before a dinner out, but i've never seen anyone take notice of my hands. they get grease and oil and sap and epoxy that just will not scrub out in a day.

>but i've never seen anyone take notice of my hands

It's called people being too polite to say anything to your face.

It's not rare, It's literally raw. I didn't know ja/ck/ posted here.

Ground beef should never be red still, always needs to be at least pink and at most fully browned.
OP's pic seems slightly undercooked

it's because im not ugly or out of shape, and i have a little money, dumbfuck. no one cares how rough my hands are if i treat people well and look good. this tread must resemble your life.

>someone criticizes your disgusting shit-covered hands
>respond with how you definitely have money and a job and are good looking
why are filthy people who don't know how to wash their turd-crusted hands so insecure?

I want to agree with you, but hot damn - you're mad as fuck.

Ask her son

Alright, it's been a day. Has your chronal washing technique cleansed the dirt and maple syrup from your pudgy proletariat fingers yet?

Health hazard right there m8 enjoy your hospital drip

He's already said that he eats with those hands every night.

Wife should probably get a checkup for a yeast infection, though.

I had a bad day. Company lost a contract. Thank god for Trump, he will be the best thing to happen to the Canadian oil industry since they found oil in Canada.

Also tired of these faggots who don't know the meaning of a hard days work being proud of their soft hands and living off their parents. This used to be a cooking board. Now it's just a neet weeb ramen mcchicken gummy candy discussion board...

>anyone who isn't a low grade manual laborer is living off their parents

wew lad

How will OP ever recover?