Why is Veeky Forums incapable of logic?

why is Veeky Forums incapable of logic?

has reading too many books stunted your critical thinking skills?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/8514581
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Critical thinking is spooky

I don't quite follow you, walk me through your reasoning?

>why is Veeky Forums incapable of logic?
This is Veeky Forums not /logic/. Plus, where's your proof?

Veeky Forums isn't incapable of logic though.

warosu.org/lit/thread/8514581

maybe you are capable of logic but are also illiterate, but that seems unlikely as you are a literature board

Did your delicate faggot sensibilities get hurt when you were blown the fuck out?

the point is that i didn't get blown the fuck out, i even blew the other guy out, but Veeky Forums doesn't seem to think so

>Who The Fuck Cares: The Thread

i care because i'm right and Veeky Forums is wrong

>logic
>critical

>warosu.org/lit/thread/8514581
the retards of the board invariably flock to stupid threads. it isn't necessarily representative of the entire board, though possibly.

i mean all i said was a retard cannot be smart

i didn't expect that i would have to justify this position for over an hour

I... I don't know.

I used to have very strong autistic tendencies in my mid-teens as well.

Thank fuck it passed.

because taking anything even remotely seriously is autism

On Veeky Forums, yes.

well i keep hearing from Veeky Forumserati how important post quality on Veeky Forums is so i just thought i'd put in a bit of effort

how wrong i was

why are you so butthurt over a stupid argument? that idiotic discussion you've had with the other idiot has nothing to do with logic or critical thinking. just because you are new on Veeky Forums doesn't mean all the discussion you have are against the whole board. it seems to me that you've wasted your time arguing over something incredibly stupid.

it's not idiotic

the smartest retard cannot be smart because the definition of a retard is someone who is not smart

that's logical, like it or not

my point was you should really let it go. other guy probably forgot about this already and now fapping to traps on /b/ no one will bake you a cake because you won an argument on the internet. also don't blame groups over the actions of individuals.

>there were some guys who were illogical on Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums is incapable of logic

this is the most basic example of an illogical argument.

>also don't blame groups over the actions of individuals.
everyone does that though

>Veeky Forums
>reading too many books

>"what the fuck does this have to do with logic"
>ctrl-f logic
>"oh its just a moron who can't let a stupid conversation go"

im not even going to read that thread, but just let you know that linking another Veeky Forums thread (which you were clearly the offended party of) is probably the most pathetic thing you can do on an anonymous imageboard

who tf cares???? this also has nothing to do with logic btw, if that linked thread had any rigorous logical proofs please reply to me with them and ill critique