Books I should read before dying

nobody

You should read Faulkner's As I Lay Dying as you lay dying.

what's about

Try not to die before you read the sticky

The Bible. For your personal relationship with your Lord and Saviour.

please

It doesn't matter.

tintin in the congo

He's right though

Brave New World

The stainless steel rat series by harry harrison.

Zettels Traum

Mei Dyery Dessoo

When you're sliding into first. And your pants begin to burst. Bottom's Dream.

Tibetan Book of the Dead, whereupon you'll realise how unprepared you are for death and how deeply you failed at living.

The Hobbit, El Ingenioso Hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha, everything atributted to Aristotle.

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha i about soiled msyelf

my diary desu

this

lmao. great book too.

90% of this book is boring as fuck, to be honest.

Your diary desu

underrated post

Here you go, user. Thank me later.

Godspeed!

none of this matters

Honestly everyone should read the bible, religious or not.

agreed it is a important part of history

Why? It's long-ass and boring, and since it's religious literature any given sentence can be interpeted by zealots to mean literally anything.

1) It's literally the most influential book in the world
2) Children read this book, and you can't?
3) But there's also so much significance and meaning to be teased out of it that many people have spent their lives poring over it.
4) Yes, almost anything can be interpreted out of it, and most anything has over the course of history. This just adds to its importance, think of how much of history was motivated in some way by the bible and the religions built around it.

I could go on, but I won't. Before I started reading the bible I also thought it'd be long and boring, but then I actually opened it up. Now I've read through the torah and a few of the poetic books and I'm honestly excited to read more. You can skip all the laws and rules, but even those parts can be illuminating.

tl;dr don't be so damn closeminded

I was dying and I thought back to Blood Meridian and it made everything so much easier