Go to sci expecting reasonable people and intelligence

>Go to sci expecting reasonable people and intelligence
>shitposting everywhere

How does NoFap December have anything to do with science or math? Why aren't mods strict on things like this? Half the people here haven't even passed a high school math class, it shouldn't look like this.

>Go to sci expecting reasonable people and intelligence
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm currently working on a proof of the HOTOPO conjecture. Some of are doing real work here.

Don't worry, OP was just a cancerous popsci fag who is upset we aren't here to talk about his autistic TV shows and story books.

Seriously, have half of the people who post here gone to an accredited college? I seriously doubt it

I'm currently finishing up my proof of Riemann's hypothesis. Please don't make broad generalizations.

I'm currently working on a proof of P=NP. Some of are doing real work here.

the mods stopped modding during a very dark period in Veeky Forums's history where we had a resident schizophrenic trip with multiple personalities

I'm currently conducting research into dark photons while simultaneously working alongside Terrance Tao, helping him with a new theorem of his. Some of us are doing real work here.

good thing you made another shit thread instead of making a good one

Really? I am working on the HOMOTOPO conjecture. I am really close, mainly because of my collab with an engineering studen't who seems to know a lot about homosexual topology for some reason.

lmao

That's cool man. I'm personally working on the HOTPOTATO conjecture.

Veeky Forums really went to shit last summer 2015. A lot of posts about women and how to attract them, Hitler, fapping, and other dumb shit.

The homework threads are the new highlights.

1 year anniversary of epic copypasta

> Veeky Forums - Religion and Homework

a fucking leaf

Expecting science on Veeky Forums is like expecting politics on /pol/ or anime on /a/ or videogames on /v/

It doesn't happen.

its pretty much just sci-fi themed /x/

Numberwang was better anyway

Working on a doctorate. I come here to blow off steam, not discuss. Nobody here works on what I do anyway.

Nice to see some quality research is being done on Veeky Forums.
I'm a few steps away from proving the Jacobian conjecture.

I'm currently building a memedrive fueld rocket so I can bring shitposting to another galaxy.

>complains about lack of sci. and math posts on Veeky Forums
>OP's post has nothing to do with either topic

Why are you being a fggt OP?