Teach me something new. Anything

Teach me something new. Anything.

[math] e^{i\pi} + 1 = 0 [/math]

[eqn]A = PDP^{-1}[/eqn]

(tan x)' = sec^2 x

those who can't, just instruct others and act like victims

-Joshua 6:14

If [math] r_2^2-\left(\frac{d^2+r_1^2-r_2^2}{2d}\right)^2 = \frac{\left(d^4+2r_1^2r_2^2-r_1^4-r_2^4\right)^2}{16d^4\left(r_2^2-\left(\frac{r_1^2-r_2^2-d^2}{2d}\right)^2 \right)} [/math]
,where d is the distance between two cicles, r1 is the radius of the first circle and r2 is the radius of the second circle, then the radius of the first circle is a tangent to the second. I hope I didn't fuck that up

the average BBC is 8 inches in length.

x=1

associativity of addition does not hold in general for infinite series

P = NP

[math]\frac{d}{dx} \int_{\alpha(x)}^{\beta(x)} f(x)dx = f(\beta(x))\beta'(x)-f(\alpha(x))\alpha'(x)[/math]

[math]\chi \left( M \right) = \frac{1}{{4\pi }}\int\limits_M {{d^2}\sigma \sqrt { - h} R\left( h \right)} [/math]

Babby teir
[math] \iint_{D} \mathbf{F} \cdot d\mathbf{S} = \iiint_{E} div( \mathbf{F} )dV [/math]

Baby tier
[math]\int\limits_{\partial M} \omega = \int\limits_M {\operatorname{d} \omega } [/math]

That's pretty much the same

No. is much more general than.

[math] 1+1=2 [/math]

Did you know electrical engineers have THREE Ohm's Laws?

V = IR
I = V/R
R= V/I

!!!

There are retards who believe cellular membranes are made up of charged water.

kys

You are a child of light quite literally. Jesus dying for us was the quantum sacrifice for us(photon) to join with God(photon). You're poisoned with heavy metals that have no business(not a great word choice) in your body and in fact have made it work like shit from the sperm and egg stage. Mostly effecting your brain.

Playing tetris for at least thirty minutes, within a couple of hours of a traumatic event, greatly reduces post traumatic stress, particularly flashbacks and intrusive thoughts.

Playing tetris for at least 5 minutes each day somewhat reduces most psychological cravings, but not food cravings.

this is probably why I play video games so much, if I'm thinking about the game I'm not thinking about anything else

Your gut flora strongly impact your body odor, brain chemistry and food cravings.

There's a possibility that it has a large impact on cancer risk as well. Some familial-linked cancer risk may not be genetic, but passed down in the pile of your mother's shit that you landed in when you were born.

[eqn]\sum^{\infty}_{n=1}n =-\frac{1}{12} \\ \mathbb{and} \\ \sum^{\infty}_{n=1}\frac{1}{n}=\infty[/eqn]

N=1

F=dp/dt=m*dv/dt=ma
F=ma

LSDMTHCBD

OHMAGAWD HE FOUND THE PROOF!!!!!
quick, go fetch your 1 million dollars

Isaac Barrow is an English theologian and mathematician (and Newton's teacher) who devoted a book to the mutually inverse relation between tangent and area problems.

That is actually a very nice thing

no one knows what e + pi is, and we don't know if its irrational or rational

Really though OP, if you want to learn something just click the link in the sticky

Isn't that essentially just the Gauss-Bonnet?

Big Black Cock?

>no one knows what e+pi is

It's pi + e you dumb fuck.

teach ≠ preach

religion has no place here

It hurts me so much when idiotic fundamentalists try to mix their shitty religious revelations with scientific insights. I doesn't make your religion any more true if you say it's a metaphor for XY scientific phenomenon. You're just showing everyone what a mentally blind person you are and how much imagination you lack.

You can't teach somebody who isn't ready to learn.
>Doesn't understand symbolic language.
Few tools short eh?

[math]1+9\left( \frac{1}{4}\right) ^{4}+17\left( \frac{1\cdot5}{4\cdot8}\right)
^{4}+25\left( \frac{1\cdot5\cdot9}{4\cdot8\cdot12}\right) ^{4}+\cdots
=\frac{2^{3/2}}{\pi^{1/2}\Gamma\left( 3/4\right) ^{2}}[/math]

1-1+1-1+1-1... = .5

i think you got memed by /mu/

those are lyrics from a queens of the stone age song, and not even close to anything in the bible's joshua 6:14