ITT shit retards like that pisses you off

ITT shit retards like that pisses you off

>Beanless chili
You're basically just eating a bowl of hamburger meat you nasty ass

>Keurig machine
It's such a fucking ridiculous machine. You have to buy the little brewer things separately and the coffee isn't even that great. Spend hundreds of dollars on a machine that adds caramel/chocolate to your coffee instead of just adding syrup to coffee yourself? The amount of money people pay to be lazy is unreal.

>Shrimp
Nothing wrong with it per say, but I don't see what's so great about it when other seafood is better. I think the only reason people like it so much is to feel fancy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ3YO7ovPp8
americanfood.about.com/od/chilirecipes/r/texaschili.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shrimp
>fancy

You what now? This is no longer the 80's, OP.

>Sushi
Sorry I don't want parasites

>steak that isn't well-done
sorry I don't want parasites

>people who buy steak and fish from the dollar store

>ceviche
latino poor people food

>hamburger meat

you realize chili isn't supposed to have beans in it you stupid fuck

Not OP, but you're wrong. Fuck off texasfag.

Worked in upscale grocery for a while. Seemed like every week the seafood chef was rolling out another line of 6 different ceviches that no one ever bought.

>"per say"

It's "per se," you mongoloid.

Anyways, I dislike the bacon meme.

Thanks for the correction, that was really a blessing in the skies. People like you are a diamond dozen, for all intensive purposes.

Do you sperg out anytime someone serves what 95 % of the world considers chili? What a faggot.

>tfw eating chili with beans that i made RIGHT NOW

>people who overcook meat because they're afraid of disease
ONCE YOU GET IT TO TEMPERATURE IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG YOU COOK IT THE GERMS ARE DEAD

>Clam chowder with tomato
Fuck off with that awful shit.

>people who won't eat clam chowder with tomato

Not all of us want to eat a full days worth of calories in a bowl of soup...

>>Sushi
>Sorry I don't want parasites
Not sure if trolling or stupid, but you're confusing sashimi (raw sliced fish) with sushi (sour rice wrapped in alga sheets with fillings). The fillings can be pretty much anything, not just raw fish.

Also stop being a pussy. Parasites aren't a concern as long as the meat was previously frozen and/or from good precedence.

You eat 500 calories a day? What third-world country do you hail from?

if it's not supposed to have beans than why do they specify no beans on the can you stupid fuck

*for all intents and purposes

Wth is so intensive about your purpose?

A. Shrimp isn't fancy. No one thinks shrimp is fancy. While I agree that there's tons of better seafood, you're an idiot if you think all shrimp is bad.

B. If you think chili isn't good without beans, or that you're just eating a bowl of hamburger, you're obviously a Yankee or someone from another country and don't know shit about chili, in which case you should STFU, dumbass.

C. On the topic of Keurigs, I agree they are ridiculous and stupid.

No, he's not wrong, you're ignorant.

MUH AUTHENTIC CHILLI HERITAGE
shut up you fucking autist

>people that bitch about beans vs no beans in chili

The only thing that matters is the overall taste of the dish you fucking retards

That's the only one you caught? I have bad news, user...

No, I mean the stuff made with cream and butter, not milk and corn starch.

>Well done steak
Found the 12 year old

This

>Chili w/o beans

shrimps are great, much better than crabs

So do I.

If you're eating 2000 calories of soup, you're eating more than one bowl.

broth chowder master race
cream and tomato a shit
SHIT

RI style? Ew.

great argument, you dumbass.

>shrimp
>fancy

I don't think it's possible to get any more flyover than that

lol thank you for that. i was wondering how long that fucker would take but i couldnt keep coming back checking. thank you so much! i lol'd my dick off.

I'm from the South West as well my friend, I just think it's fucking stupid to eat a bowl of ground beef. Fat inbred Texans like it because they have shit taste in everything.

If your chili resembles anything that could possibly be described as "hamburger meat" then you have much larger problems than whether or not it contains beans.

Have you faggots never had a chili dog?
PRO TIP: if they put beans on your chili dog, consider yourself cucked.

Beans are a possible addition to chili; not a necessity.

Have you ever considered not making your chili with ground beef like an impoverished inbred?

You can just say Latino food friendo

>hamburger meat

You make chilli wrong either way.

There is literally nothing wrong with using a Keurig machine. The only people who complain about them are those too poor to own one.

Why do they call it chilli outside when its cold if chilli is hot?

>I think the only reason people like it so much is to feel fancy.
I dare say you invalidated your whole post with how retarded you just made yourself look

>ITT shit retards like that pisses you off
You almost managed to compose a sentence there.
Well done.

How the fuck is shrimp fancy, it's like the cheapest seafood

hey guys

beans are meant to go in chili

thanks

please show me where it says so in their design specifications

thanks

Real men that aren't poor do Turkish coffee instead. Or the REAL espresso machines.

Keurig is walmart culture shit.

>Parasites aren't a concern as long as the meat was previously frozen and/or from good precedence.

Literally retarded: the post

>Lobster
All of the pain-in-the-ass to eat as crab without any of the flavor. It's got less flavor than boiled chicken breasts. It's got less flavor than dry unseasoned popcorn, hell maybe that's why everybody dips it in god damn butter! And yet it costs so much money for no reason at all. Lobster is peasant trash that somehow got meme'd into being a luxury.

People from Rhode Island are fucking weird

Shrimp is pretty versatile, since the flesh is firm but sweet. it can go into soups, stews, and stir frys, or it could be served cold. It's also inexpensive compared to other shellfish and half the hassle. I can see why it's popular.

Whole shrimp at my local grocer are 4.99/lb.

>>Beanless chili
>You're basically just eating a bowl of hamburger meat you nasty ass
>Americans refer to minced beef as hamburger meat
>Everything in American culture revolves around burgers

What size are those shrimp and where the fuck do you live?

Seriously, shrimp here is like $10/lb for large shrimp.

>Retarded foreigners refer to ground beef as minced

>t. I live in a third world hellhole where we sleep in our own puddles of shit

>chili with ground beef
pleb
>shrimp are fancy
Shrimp are delicious and pretty reasonable for shellfish. Gambas al ajillo with some warm toasty bread is A+, or just straight fried scrimps and hush puppies, hard to beat.

Keurigs are kinda dumb and the coffee's pretty mediocre.

I hate going out with a group of coworkers or something after work, and they all want to head to some shit like Applebee's. Applebees is disgusting and everything there is greasy and mediocre. I'd rather spike Chick-Fil-A lemonade and drink in a parking lot.

>Ground beef

Not ground burger?

>I literally have no idea how proteins are prepared

>beanless chili
What a basic thing to sperg out over. Beans don't make or break the dish.

>Keurig
>"people have more money than me abloo bloo bloo :^("

>shrimp
Who the fuck told you shrimp was fancy? What third-world shit puddle did you grow up in that made you think shrimp is fancy?

>unironically thinking the price is what people hate about pod coffee

NC. Asian mart down my street in a plaza. Medium sized.
For comparison, the Harris Teeter across my street sometimes sells the same head on shrimp for $10/lb, sometimes $8 if they're on sale aka on their way out.
It's all about the suppliers, mane.

I don't think I've ever known any person or restaurant that doesn't put beans in their chili.. the thought of beanless chili seems strange. where are you from, user?

>Keurig machine
after our Sunbeam water boiler went out we tried to replace it only to find that keurigs are about the only thing on the market that does it as fast as our old sunbeam. the coffee making functionality is just a big cherry on top.

watch this faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ3YO7ovPp8

you're a parasite

Low fat/ No fat stuff is pretty gross.

looks like shit

literal shit

>shooting guns in the intro
>no beans, it's a stew
>proceeds to add fucking frito chips, cheese, onions, and cilantro
>Muh Texan pride
>proceeds to mention California jeleaousy

What a shit video for such a shit dish.

>Grilling chicken for family
>Thermometer says 172F
>It's done alright
>Flesh whiter than a neighbourhood you'd want to raise your kids in. Juices clear as a focused mind
>Bones dark red from being frozen
>Dad freaks the fuck out and makes me put them back on the grill for 20 minutes
>"Why are they so dry now?!"

This is why I'm slowly hate more and more cooking for/with my family but my brother.

we refer to it as ground beef but that varies just like all things when you have a country with states so introverted

I thought everyone called it "Uncle Sam's meaty bits."

>Cow

Not pre burger?

this guy is just trolling with his incorrect phrasing

diamond dozen.. Yeah right lol

>incorrect phrasing
You mean "rickyisms"

I could careless.

>wow I know all the phrases

Get off your pedal stool, faggot

>Throwing Anaheim peppers and "chipotle" mayonnaise on something and calling it "southwest style"

Fuck outta here, gringo.

Get this twitter-tier shit out of here.

Okay they're gone now, friend :)

this guy's the limit

Literally. Literal lideraskl LIDDERLY LITERAL RITE NOW

I just teleported behind you. Beg for your life IMMEDIATELY.

speaking of chili, anybody get the Veeky Forums chili recipe picture?

thanks in advance

You make chili with... what, ground beef? Like just regular hamburger-grade ground beef?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Who would bother making chili like that?

americanfood.about.com/od/chilirecipes/r/texaschili.htm

>doesn't add beans to chili con carne

Please go join your compadres at the Alamo. The US needs a lot less "Texas" nowadays.

>corn chips are basically masa

Am I watching Henry's Kitchen?

>It's such a fucking ridiculous machine. You have to buy the little brewer things separately and the coffee isn't even that great.

You realize you can make instant coffee in one of those right? It's really just for convenience, it's basically a toaster oven of beverages

>hurrrr why do people eat shrimp when I like other seafood more, they must be trying to be fancy

Parasites die if frozen.