Rate how I marinate my steak. Put blazin sauce from b dubz on too for good measure

Rate how I marinate my steak. Put blazin sauce from b dubz on too for good measure.

Terrible. Steak doesn't need to be marinated. You should taste the meat. You would be better off adding that shit to ground beef and making meatballs.

I bet that makes your steak very flavorful

breh, salt and pepper cooked in butter. that's it. A nice horseradish cream to dip, if you'd like. Learn to cook the steak, don't need to marinate.

It does and very spicy almost blackened

A mixture of mostly soy and a little Worcestershire for a few hours will make it juicy and tender as fuck. Cook it on a smoker or charcoal grill for bonus points.

>salt and pepper cooked in butter. that's it. A nice horseradish cream to dip
>only salt and butter
>horseradish w/ steak

feels good not to be a pleb

>I marinate my steak
>from b dubz

kys on both counts

I don't know what makes you guys stupider, that you think what OP did is marination or that you think marination can't enhance a cut of meat

>marinating steak
Don't do that. Ever.
Heat some oil, chuck in the cut (no using a fork), cook according to preference (about 4 minutes a side for medium-rare), take it out, add salt and pepper to your liking.
Herbed butter makes for a nice topping.

OP used blazin sauce as a marinade because he is too much of a pussy to handle it live.

a marinade is a liquid and OP just used seasoning
what OP did is called a "rub"

good luck with the hot sauce because that is just gonna burn when you try to cook it

A well cooked steak cannot be enhanced beyond salt, pepper, and butter. Not everything needs to have its natural flavour masked. Why even eat steak if you don't want it to taste like steak? Also, I suppose you are unfamiliar with dry marinades?

>hot sauce on steak

>hot sauce on steak

while OP's wing sauce on steak is retarded, pic related on cheap to mid grade steak is divine

Marinated beef is delicious, but this is a steak, not beef tips, beef ribs, etc. There is only one way to cook a steak, the right way.

finished product

and on the table

They stopped stocking this at the store near me

shit i hope it's not being discontinued. i use that stuff on almost everything.... mixed vegetables, potatoes, breakfast burritos and of course the meats.

Just add Tabasco on regular a1

Is that legal?

Wut?

Somewhere between shitty and asstastic. Unless you have one of those $1 ribeyes from the dollar store, you should just lightly season before cooking, so you can taste the meat.

logically this would make sense, but I've tried it and the taste and consistency is not the same

Nothing wrong with marinating a steak, but you cunted it with those shit spices. B Dubs sauce, what the fuck?
Salt.
Pepper.
Take notes you fuck.