I made me some carbonara for dinner. Old school, nice and simple. Even dropped a little cream in

I made me some carbonara for dinner. Old school, nice and simple. Even dropped a little cream in.
Ha-ha-ha, what are you gonna do about that?

Why do people hate carobaras here?

Nice watermark.

i made it for the first time today too, and it was pretty nice. I fried some cut pieces of bacon on the pan, then added garlic, then fried it for some time and added pasta in and some parmegiano.

Then i turned the heat off, added the eggs on top and some pepper, mixed it and done. Served with some parmegiano on top.

Anything to improve?

Not really, sounds fine. Maybe some peccorini cheese also. Plenty of pepper.

yeah they didnt have peccorino so i bought parmegiano and i love it anyway so I was fine with that. Thanks user

>cream
Not old school, not nice.

Hence the "Ha-ha-ha, what are you gonna do about that?"
But it was nice, though.

Pancetta or guanciale instead of bacon.

Try without garlic sometime. It usually overpowers the fresh cheese and natural flavors of the good pork that should be used.

Mix your shredded cheese with your eggs.

>this meme

Why do people pretend cream isn't delicious when they're talking about carbonara? You know 'authentic' doesn't inherently mean superior right?

Because it used to be the hot meme like go za and mcchickens

>ITT: OP makes post to bait Italians into arguing about how he fucked over their national food pride and succeeds.

>Ha-ha-ha
This isn't Facebook.

Only if you didn't use black pepper. That's where it got its name from

Reach into your stomach and pull out all of the contents.

Was it good? That's all that matters. Some would say that you should call this particular dish something else, like carbonara con crema. These are often the same people who will argue over the spice, dairy, and meat content of a good bolognese.

Carbonara has no business being as tasty as it is for how fast and easy it is.

>bacon
>grated cheese (anything reasonably melty is fine)
>cream
>egg
>lots of ground black pepper
>pasta or egg noodles
>basically just toss shit in progressively with minimal effort

I oughta make some this week.

MAMMA MIA!

>You know 'authentic' doesn't inherently mean superior right?
Tell that to Italians.

Ultimate carbonara recipe coming through

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fREOQ-lFOmc

So ultimate it doesn't even exist?

>Ha-ha-ha, what are you gonna do about that?

Why are you people so vindictive?
Who hurt you?

Italians.

>Tell that to Italians.
Italians only give a shit about authentic because 1. All the shit in america that gets billed as Italian that isn't and 2. because they're xenophobic racist pricks who hate everyone from the next town over so if you aren't a local you're a fuck

What's up with Italians anyway