Whats the longest book you have?

Whats the longest book you have?
pic related (1496 pages)

have you spent more reading it then posting images of it yet?

no but nice trips
i got it a week ago

I think the longest I've ever read was about 600-700 pages (?) But the longest i own is the seventh Harry Potter

I've taken on the burden of actally reading it. 200 pages in, there's a definite plot, it's not just random garble.

AMA

When I was 12 I read Romance of the Three Kingdoms (annotations included) just for fun.

My translation was on this real thin rice paper which smelled weird and had about 2000 pages, roughly.

It was my first personal Amazon purchase

My copy of War & Peace is 1932 pages.

wow nice havent seen this book on Veeky Forums before looks thick nice edition must be patrician as fuck i wish i could enjoy that prose i just finished this book was it good anyone else pomo here taha better than jerusalem am i right fuck catcher in the rye fuck vonnegut anyone else butthole fetish here t. joyce sad frog goofy frog angry frog

I wrote a story that's 4400 pages long but it's divided into 11 volumes

Looking back, I was much more patrician as a tween than I have been as an adult.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

The Notion Shakespeare at 3420

>tfw meme publishers have started shilling their books on Veeky Forums

Kek

Rising Up and Rising Down

How do you actually approach it? Like what do you read exactly?

>Whats the longest book you have?
Do you mean the longest book I own? That would be Man Without Qualities. Haven't read it though. Longest book I've read would be in the 800 page range (Gravity's Rainbow, Ulysses, The Magic Mountain, The Second Sex, probably some others). Nothing too crazy.

kek

Looking at this thing makes me realize that books are obsolete. Memes are the future. Some day we will think and communicate in pure memes.

Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith so about 950 pages.

Pic related, it's about 4' long.

Just kidding. If you want a serious answer it's Orwell's complete novels at about 1200 pages.

C# 4.0 IN A NUTSHELL, narrowly surpassing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

r u me?

Dalkey Archive has always had a strong presence here. But yea, Veeky Forums was found out a few years ago by the rest of the corporate and commercial world. Since then they've been dumping there trash here. This is how a thing like /pol/ happens. These locusts, I think, aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

[end of story]

Complete Shakespeare
2000+ pages

Annotated KJV Bible.

Hardback: Atlas Shrugged
Paperback: The Source (Michener)

Both about 1100 pages

The Witching Hour by Ann Rice | 1056 pages

The complete Animorphs

I've read in search of lost time, the man without qualities, infinite jest, gravity's rainbow, ulysses, war and peace, and the wealth of nations.

Almost 5,000 page Bible

Oxford bible
Les Mis
Infinite Jest
The count of monte cristo
Karamazov bros

are among the longest books in my library

5th harry potter is the longest in the series I'm pretty sure

purely longest book I have read, in terms of pages, is The Stand, I think. The extended edition is like 1200 pages

Worm by Wildbow. 1.68M words, more entertaining than the vast majority of professionally published works.

A Cloudy Path (Worm/Supreme Commander fanfic) is past 1M now I think and still updating, so that's probably 2nd longest.

I didn't ever finish Worm. I got to like Arc 25 and stopped, stopped being interesting to me. Is the ending good?

how is it possible that you can understand it?

what page is that in? Arno is a madman

>C#
Disgusting.

Not sure wich is longer, and I'm too lazy to go check but I think of all the books I've read the 2 longest would be
The Lord of the Rings (I've read it twice over the years)
and
The Bible (man that was a hard book to get through)

>Is the ending good?
No, the ending is probably the worst part. But the final battle before the ending is good. Wildbow manages to keep the escalation going all the way to the end.