Educate me, Veeky Forums! How can I learn investing/trading basics?

HELP ME, Veeky Forums! Where can I learn the fundamentals of the stock market, trading, and investing?

Throughout the next three months, I'll be able to invest $5,000 into stocks or crypto. I don't want to throw it all away and just follow coin meme threads like a retard. I want to learn how to understand traditional stocks and the crypto market, and then utilize my knowledge to turn that 5,000 into 1,000,000. Thanks in advance

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_4765.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babypips.com/
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxbDQmKlTUotdndmY2EzdTBqVzg
youtube.com/watch?v=RQtvpNYtLfw
youtube.com/watch?v=pYWdrn3JD40&t=1278s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brap.

Gib a minute and I'll write you a detailed post

Thanks, broski.

babypips.com/

how basic are we talking about?
> turn that 5,000 into 1,000,000
not happening

Damn, what do you think is more reasonable? And how should I utilize the 5k?

Start with listening to the How it began podcast about the stock market.

Go to what user said above. Babypips.com and practice

Read loads of trading books. Immerse yourself into as much information about how markets move you can digest. Especially the john murphy book drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxbDQmKlTUotdndmY2EzdTBqVzg

Listen to the chat with traders podcast.

Study the fuck out of charts.
Listen to crypto street podcast. Those fags talk about how the crypto market has been moving.

Learn human greed emotion. Because ALL markets move based on that.

In for detailed post

I'll take any erc20 token

0x2456888C7e32635859EE04FEb43b137e5D7B6FA7

Big no no's are

1: crypto - it's all a big pump and dump scheme
2: penny stocks.. Often pump and dump schemes as well
3: binary nonsense. same story
4: trading forex: another meme scam.

Just stick to conventional stocks like Shell Boeing, Pfizer, whatever and see how it goes..

They might go up a few percent or down a few percent.. but with those big companies you have the security that trading is honest and you know they won't go broke/bust by tommorrow..(and thus losing all your money)

Attached: image_377.jpg (500x250, 30K)

7-9% per year on the stock market, averages over at least a decade
if you don't want to spend weeks researching finance and investing then just put the money in with a target date fund or robo advisor
lots of people here will shill bitcoin and other crypto but they aren't any better than gambling.

>How can I learn investing/trading
How about you decide what you want first. The two are radically different.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Asking for advice is a far cry. How can you be so stubborn when the internet is at your fingertips? Reading is knowledge. Use that method to learn about crypto more and put your money in wisely. Buy the dips.

>you will never have her pull those strong, sexy legs behind your back as you're fucking her and force you to cum your warm load into her fertile womb

yeah what this user said, modulo the fact that you can profitably "trade" (i.e. no overnight positions, use stop losses) crypto because of its high volatility

obviously avoid penny stocks, binary options, and forex, because of conflict of interest problems with binaries and because of massive spreads for retail traders with forex (forex is traded interbank and retail brokers quote you much larger spreads than hedge fund guys or bank traders get when they trade in the interbank market)

of course also keep in mind that your 5k is not going to become 1M no matter how good you are, sorry

Crypto was literally the biggest PnD of all time and made many morons undeservedly wealthy and has changed expectations re: typical investment returns

the reality is it is unlikely you will outperform the market over the long term, which averages 7% per year with dividends reinvested

(1.07)^10 = 2, so you'll roughly expect to double your money every 10 years at that rate.

This is why crypto hedge managing will be a big buisness

Is that Blath?

Is this girl half lobster?

Attached: wat.png (400x455, 153K)

kek

This: youtube.com/watch?v=RQtvpNYtLfw

Then this: youtube.com/watch?v=pYWdrn3JD40&t=1278s