American """""""""""""""""""""""""""sushi"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>American """""""""""""""""""""""""""sushi"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/sushirritos-sushi-burrito-is-sweeping-san-francisco-2014-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate seaweed and get sushi with soy paper. How much of a shamefur dispray is this?

I see no problem except your excessive use of quotation marks.

i understand you're trying to start an american obsession thread

but that pic looks more like dumb LA sushi "fusion" which in my opinion is even more reprehensible

extremely

rest of my family gets soy paper and I constantly roast them for it

Hahaha epic

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Shit looks pretty good you butt struttin turkey

>mfw an angry foreigner will reply to this, with further obsession

>not posting flyover madness

>implying sushi burritos aren't almost exclusively a CA thing

I googled "Minneapolis sushi burrito".

The company that owns the restaurant I work at started one a state over, but I'm not sure it's that brand.

I mean, I know they're around in other places. I saw one in Salt Lake, Utah, when I was there, but there are a ton of these places over here in the Bay Area, and I'm almost certain they started here. I think Sushirrito is the original chain.

businessinsider.com/sushirritos-sushi-burrito-is-sweeping-san-francisco-2014-10

Sushi fucking sucks anyways. Oh no wait, I forgot, a lonely old Japanese man spends 60 years of his life perfecting the samurai art of cutting the sushi at EXACTLY the right angle and making RICE

Oh god, so complex, so flavorful, wow

Sushi is the most pretentious shit on the planet. At upscale places you can drop the price of a Hugo Boss suit on some fucking raw fish and rice wrapped in seaweed. Literally no skill in even cooking anything

There are shitload of these places in Nashville now.

one of the main things I'm excited about with the huge tax on mexican imports, is japanese restaurants will stop putting FUCKING AVOCADO in sushi rolls

Ever had some? They aren't real sushi, but they aren't bad if you want a bite.

My American sushi is better. I don't know how to cook rice so I use takeout fried rice, it already has the other ingredients in it!

Whats wrong with it as long as it tastes good? Nobody cares about “muh authenticity”

i'd get rid of the shrimp. maybe replace it with some carne asada.

Hate to break it to you, but Commiefornia still produces them.