HOW THE FUCK DO YOU OPEN THESE WITHOUT THE JUICE MOTEHRFUCKING EXPLODING EVERYWHERE

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU OPEN THESE WITHOUT THE JUICE MOTEHRFUCKING EXPLODING EVERYWHERE

No way. Do it over the sink bitch

I would just poke it with a needle and let some air seep in first user.

Crack the seal a tiny bit, suck out some juice, peel off the lid completely, contemplate what brought you to this point in life where you are eating a child's fruit cup.

Buy fresh fruit.

You open it slowly?

same question for yogurt. i always end up with fucking yogurt splattered on my shirt.

Carefully

You open just a tiny bit, suck up the excess juices, then you open the whole thing.

fuck you

shove that needle into your neck

fuck you

I had organic blueberries before I ate the fruit cup, thanks
>>>fuck you

doesn't work

yogurt is nowhere near as bad

fuck you x2

hold the cup down on the counter while you peel the lid off. it keeps it level, and you won't be dealing with any inertia from pulling in opposite directions.

Why did you fucking ask then, asshole

Don't be a fucking sperg.

Pinch the lip of the cover between your teeth and hold your bottom lip to the side of the cup beneath it.

When you peel it open with your teeth, the juice will shoot into your mouth with no spillage

>the juice will shoot into your mouth
wat

Just curious what elevation you guys live. I grew up at about 500 ft elevation and never had an issue with exploding yogurt, but when I moved out west, I've lived at 5000 feet, 7000 feet, in difference cities, and Yoplait, at least, always explodes everywhere. At lower elevations, this isn't an issue.

naked in the tub

Is this the kind of shit that goes on in Veeky Forums?

Oh hell no, don't let these retards represent us.
The REAL Veeky Forums is all about McChickens, pizza and drive thru audiobooks.