Salt and vinegar chips

Salt and vinegar chips.
Name a better if you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

britsuperstore.com/uk/browse-by-section/marks-and-spencer-food/marks-and-spencer-crisps.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mug vodka.

A better what? Flavour? Brand?

Read your fucking post next time.

Doritos' sweet chili heat
Regular tostitos
all grain tostitos
All dressed
pickles
ketchup

The whole shabang
Crab chips
Pretzel crisps (any)

Red rock salt and vinegar are fucken gross.

pic related it's the best salt and vinegar variety because cider > balsamic

>because cider > balsamic
That's like saying it's better to be gay because cock > pussy

Without any doubt, the best store bought chips I have ever eaten are the Marks and Spencer Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar Handcooked Crisps.

britsuperstore.com/uk/browse-by-section/marks-and-spencer-food/marks-and-spencer-crisps.html

Ruffles All dressed

Come to Ireland, we didn't invent crisps but we mastered them. Cheese and onion flavor is an Irish invention though as is the practice of selling crisps with the flavoring on them, prior to that you used to get little sachet of salt in the pack.

To me, these taste like salt and vinegar with a little pepper added in. They aren't spicy hot at all and just taste great.

I feel they are starting to fuck us over. Sometimes the bags are so fucking lightly seasoned they taste like regular ruffles. The damn name brands taste better and is more than half-priced.

Order these bad boys online. More often then not the powder is thick and lots at the bottom of the bag as well.

Move out of the fucking way, negros.
Best flavor coming through.

That... that is exactly what being gay is. And cock > pussy. What?

Salt and black pepper IS the best flavor, but crinkle cut is shit because...

Fun fact: wavy potato chips are actually not chips of potato; they're extruded potato flour, so really they're more like Pringles.

Y'all need to step the fuck up. Get this trash out of here.

Alright close enough.

>Fun fact: wavy potato chips are actually not chips of potato; they're extruded potato flour

What? That's neither fun, nor a fact.

They're okay, maybe Ruffles tier. Theses are the benchmark though.

There is only one brand of salt and vinegar even worth looking at.

Anything but salt and vinegar

/thread

>Not posting cheese and onion tayto

You're a fucking traitor son, Tayto cheese and onion beats out O'Donnells every time.

>using something with a putrid taste as a main source of flavor

I bet you fags put vinegar in you fucking salad dressings instead of lemon, too. Vinegar has zero place being so pronounced.

>Salt and vinegar is mentioned and emphasized
>Can't figure out what category is asked to exceed.

Vinigger and salt.

These chips are hotter than a motherfucker but they taste great. The best part about them is that they look almost exactly like nacho cheese Doritos, so you can mix a bag of each into a big party bowl and most people won't know the difference.

The only problem is finding a store that actually carries them. Walmart has Paqui brand, but this flavor is seasonal around Halloween.

Salt & vinegar chips are only good when put inside a sub. Other flavors are way better when eaten alone

The local bougie supermarket I go to sells them year round.

I like dipping them into guacamole. Try it, m8

any kind of chips, even those shitty sourcream and onion ones
/thread

These

pretzels

Move the camera a little to the left and you've got it

Malt vinegar is key

Thank you for your blessing, oh kind one. But seriously, kettle brand is where it's at.

Why have I never seen these?

kettle hawaiian bbq are the best chips i've ever had

move aside

It turns out you're a retard. Own up to your mistakes. Better yet, stop posting on this site. This site is for native English speakers.

Tom's Vinegar and Salt

Literally god tier