This dark-skinned MIT graduate with a PHD in mathematics plays professional football in the NFL and is smarter than all...

This dark-skinned MIT graduate with a PHD in mathematics plays professional football in the NFL and is smarter than all of you.

How do you live with yourselves nerds?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/race-iq-and-wealth/
theplayerstribune.com/the-wednesday-morning-math-challenge-week-11/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Webster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>PHD in mathematics
At least I don't have autism

my dick's bigger

the ravens are currently ranked #1 in the afc north
he's the best at math and the best at sport
wow

Is he the only known case of a mathematics PhD to actually be on $300K starting?

does he look 100% black to you? he must have 3 gen whites mixed with his genes

too bad he's not going to be able to utilise it after his brain turns to mush

>How do you live with yourselves nerds?
By not being black, for starters.

>Ravens
once a thug always a thug

won't be surprised to see his 30 for 30 after he cuts his girlfriends face off

$10 says he gets gunned down in a nightclub within 2 years.

His facial structure looks completely like a white person, but with black skin.

Espn says he's 4.0'd everything since his bachelors degree.

Black when you're losing, white when you're winning. Kek.

Look at the hair and beard genes. Dude is definitely white with a little tan.

And yet he's putting his gift towards a sports team that nobody will remember their 2016 season in 5 years. Hopefully he'll come to his senses and become a professor after retirement or something.

He'll take his millions and put it towards his personal research goals when he retires from the game.

Dude clearly a stud but he shouldn't be wasting his brain taking all the concussions from football. Seems like a good dude props to him for taking a insanely hard road in life I would be nervous with my gf around him haha.

Sry ur a nig

>Numerical Linear Algebra

Might as well be an engineer.

oh look more racism bait.

Stop falling for the meme bait.
This guy is from a really well off family first of all.
In actuality, socioeconomic factors are more indicative of intellectual achievement than race, but no you fuckers fell for the /pol/ bait.

So happy I came on, John Urschel is my hero. Such a baller. Forgot the perfect GPA in undergrad.

mfw nobody on here is well accomplished in one area let alone two.

>plays professional football in the NFL
>is smarter than all of you

Not for long (if he ever was)... Too bad. Though can't be too smart if he made that choice in the first place.

P.S. He hasn't graduated MIT nor does he have a Ph.D. A masters from Penn State makes this a lot less impressive.

Yeah sure retard.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/race-iq-and-wealth/

Not him but do you really think that the average child of a millionaire who has an endless army of tutors and academic advisors on retainer has equal or lesser intellectual ability than the average child of a bus driver?

You'd have to be pretty delusional to think that honestly

That's /pol/'s attitude it seems

"O-one drop rule, it's a nigger it doesn't count?"

"Oh he's doing something good? Oh it's because he's part white"

Don't bother, the link they just posted actually argues for the socioeconomic conditions (on a environmental scale) being a important factor in IQ differences via higher access to abstract stimuli.

Maybe the user didn't pay attention to link he was posting.

>one parent was a surgeon, the other an attorney
>ranked chess player
>PhD in mathematics
>still couldn't outperform this guy (pic related) on the Wonderlic test

For real though, the guy is a freak. IMO he should quit football now and continue on with mathematics. He's a guard and a pretty unathletic one at that (his combine scores were shit and he was drafted in the 5th round) but I'm sure the Ravens like having a technician in front of their piss offense to give them a fighting chance. Also not sure why the NFL isn't memeing Urschel harder -- he's the kind of role model they should be brandishing.

he's not a bad linesman, never gonna make the pro bowl but not necessarily bad either

Yeah no I agree. I'd say he's certainly a worthy starter but I think most of that is because he's so smart; since he's pretty undersized for a lineman, let alone an interior lineman. I'm sure they've got him reading formations and giving call-outs. I'd love to see him as a coach/coordinator at some point tbqh. Being a ranked chess player, having a PhD in mathematics, and being a former NFL starter is like the ultimate resume.

If he was smart, he wouldn't be playing pro football.

He is going to be be brain damaged in 10 years and will need a calculator to figure out the tip. he should have gone into finance.

>Be highly intelligent
>Pursue sport notorious for concussions and the crippling post-career effects that come with them
What did he mean by this?

>tfw had a dude like this in high school

>Top of class
>Won state competitions in chemistry, physics and maths
>Went on to Nationwide competitions and came out close to top
>a fucking beast in football, plays defense
>pretty chill and quiet dude
>strongest fuck in his class though
>dated my sister causing every other older chick in school to hate me because they were lusting after his dick

>plays professional football in the NFL

must be nice being able to study what you want without having to worry about jobs

>must be nice being able to study what you want without having to worry about jobs
Why do you think he got a math degree?

He plays at guard. You don't get concussions playing on the offensive line.

Can anyone briefly explain the significance of pic related, about the paper he published in 2015? I don't know the gravity of authoring of a peer-reviewed paper in maths. Does it have to be a new finding of some sort, or proving/disproving something?

Also how significant to advancing the field does your dissertation need to be to get a PhD in mathematics?

They're not pushing Urschel A: because he went to Penn State, and B: because they don't care about kids and just want to make money. Signalling that individuals are important isn't really important for an organization like the NFL that doesn't really need to recruit people, and it can only cause issues.

Lol both sound true. But even still, the NFL eats up opportunities for good PR like the plague and Urschel fits every narrative imaginable rn which is surprising to me in that regard.

KEK

This guy has a phd too. Seeing a pattern here yet?

That guy sits on his ass and tweets. His one contribution to science was sweeping a lab and being allowed to put his name on a paper.

Urschel is writing papers and he has a bunch of charities and shit, ie, a genuine good person.

That depends, any other players in major league sports have a PhD in math?

This. You can't compare somebody doing legitimate academic research in a STEM field to meme black science guy. If you believe that you can, I have no choice but to believe that you subscribe to the "whatever shows up on my Facebook feed" method of education.

>Ryan Fitzpatrick from Harvard is mostly known for being a journeyman who instantrly turns into garbage after he gets a good contract, and scoring a 48 out of 50 on the piss easy NFL wonderlic test
>John Urschel from Penn State is known for being a reliable blocker and improving off the field with his PhD in mathematics and an avid chess player

Which one do you take, Veeky Forums?

amazing

>Maybe the user didn't pay attention to link he was posting.

yeah I either got baited or that guy is a literal retard

Why do people think that standing in front of a blackboard with some math work on it makes them look smart?

>Dark intelligence

The same reason why taking a selfie in front of some guy's lamborghini makes you look rich

That's not why they hated you

Who cares about tutors? The facts are blacks do awful on every acadeimic level even if they are middle class meaning they are fucking idiots on average.

Most black public schools dont even have that bad of curriculums because the white or hispanic students in them pass just fine, the black retards however create the illusion that something is wrong with the system but in reality they are just too dumb to pass the system.

He's not like pretending to be intellectual, he often leaves math challenges to his followers.

theplayerstribune.com/the-wednesday-morning-math-challenge-week-11/

>we're going to take a picture
>write some stuff on the blackboard behind you
>like what
>i don't know dude, math stuff, like, what's it called.. quantum mechatronics
>say no more

I don't get it, are you disputing the fact that socio-economic status and upbringing is a major factor in academic ability? If you are that's a pretty flimsy argument

If you're just ranting about black people then by all means be my guest this is an anonymous imageboard. Most of the black people I've met were good-hearted and friendly human beings though so you're probably not going to convince me to blindly hate them. Whether they score comparitively to whites or hispanics on standardized testing is not really my problem and doesn't disprove the well-established correlation between financial stability and academic performance

Statistically, you are very unlikely to get a concussion playing OL. You are usually one of the heaviest people on the field, you know the snap count at the start of every play, and more often than not, the person you make contact with is standing right in front of you instead of charging at you from some distance away. And when the opposite situation does occur, the linebacker will often try to avoid you by using defensive pass rush moves to go around you, rather than try and run through a 300lb+ man.

With competition like that why should I even try?

>Ayooo nigga wat u do
>WE WUZ MATH N SHIIIEET
>AYO GIME SOME SMART SHIT ON THAT BLACK THING BEHIND YO
>SAY NO MORE SENPAI
>canonical equations of Hamilton.
>Math

kuk

>The facts are blacks do awful on every acadeimic level even if they are middle class
>implying simply being in "middle class" by itself means anything

You do know that like the rich and poor there are different tiers of middle class right?

Like the child of a construction worker and a social worker on average is not going to receive the same quality of academic retention when compared to the child of two teachers.

It takes more than simply being "born" into a particular socioeconomic class. The resources available and how they're applied to the child at hand are usually what makes the difference. Those meme prodigy kids who get into the headlines for x invention and are posted to troll Veeky Forums are on average the result of one or both of their parents being an engineer who made it their mission or pet project to have their kid blow out their peers.

>PhD in Mathematics

Some of us actually have a living to worry about.

>h instead of h-bar in schrödinger eqn
dropped

he was probably forced to do that by the magazine that took that pic since normies think it makes you look smart

>This dark-skinned MIT graduate with a PHD in mathematics plays professional football in the NFL and is smarter than all of you.
Hey mate, White British PhD in Mathematics and History, chess Grandmaster here

I think its pretty impressive what we can teach these guys to do.

His fatherline is white.

Really makes your braincells function more.

Caption: Three generations of John Urschel's, spending Father's Day together!

Oh hey Shannon.

Seriously tho, pics or it didn't happen

>White British
Sorry mahmoud but pakistanis are not white

A lot of really smart people do dumb things. I have no clue why.

Von Neumann would drive while reading books and almost got into many accidents.

I'm a mutt myself but I didn't amount to shit.

I'm a 22 years old NEET instead.

Wish I was a full blown nig to be unaware of my failures.

I've got just enough sentience to know that I'll probably never amount to anything.

Seriously, don't marry outside of your race.

My mother is black, I've got plenty of hapa friends, and we're all cursing our fathers.

A man's gotta get the succ I guess.

Do NOT fucking racemix,Veeky Forums. Just don't.

It's actually a measured risk.

He's making bank. He's never going to have the opportunity to make the same kind of money again.

Yes there is a risk of concussion, but consider that he's making enough money to go into semi-retirement after his sport career ends.

Also it is likely that he might not be at MIT if not because he can also be playing in their football team.

If you're smart and can play sports you can go from a top 50 university to a top 10 riding on your athletic talent.

Realistically you won't ever measure up to the very best but if you have enough intelligence you can still be a professor and do research and have that kind of life.

No your name won't go down in history but that doesn't mean you cannot love your career.

Everyone on Veeky Forums eventually has to deal with this realisation. It's just life.

>Black kid with white father
>Turns out an amazing decent person in society

>Black kid with white mother
>Becomes a drug dealer

Single mothers are cancerous at raising children

Have you never seen a white person in your entire life?

You're the hottest ethiopian bae in that thread, bub.

Looks like a femboy

those statements arent contradictory

Why can no-one just say good for him and move on? Why are you all so bitter?

1. John Urschel does not have a PhD in math. He's not a graduate yet. He's still working on his PhD.
2. He is half Jewish.

Anyone can be a ranked chess player. His rating is only ~1600. There are unrated guys in high school who play better than that.

It's actually because he's Canadian. We are good people. It's really the American part that causes problems. Just look at Italian Americans, Irish Americans, Hispanics, and African Americans.

>2. He is half Jewish.
This I believe is the relevant factor.

the determining factor

Do you know what a normal distribution is?

This is Veeky Forums, everyone is bitter at anyone succeeding.

He's a nig.

lol bruh the first NFL player to get diagnosed with CTE was an offensive lineman with the Steelers. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Webster

Why should I care?

this is ultra bait
this guy spams /pol everyday with the exact same thread
kys fgt

He's not an MIT graduate and he doesn't have a PhD. He's a Penn State graduate, and he's still a grad student at MIT

>he might not be at MIT if not because he can also be playing in their football team

He can't play on their team, lmao. He used all his eligibility playing for Penn State, and you also can't play professional football and college football. Is everyone on Veeky Forums retarded?

And a man who has no respect of his identity and his roots is the shittiest of them all.
Even shittier than the most stupid brainlet.

I'm not /pol/ so this doesn't faze me at all

he looks half black half jew.

He has a Jew face.

He does look like a jew, damn.