Anyone here excited about this? Is there a leaked version maybe?

Anyone here excited about this? Is there a leaked version maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/my-greatest-gig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Libcuck trash

>Norm
>libcuck

nice b8

>tricked into thinking Norm Macdonald is republican
funny stuff

>being a republicuck

>likes women and blacks
>not bluepilled

Didn't know he was writing a book, awesome. Norm is one of the best comedians of our time imo. And he's Veeky Forums so I bet his writing is decent.

No, Norm's not the least bit funny or clever, and I have no idea what you people are talking about when you say he's Veeky Forums.

>NOT BEING A RACIST RETARD

taek da raedpille

From what I gather, Norm reads more than most comedians, and probably more than most of us, particularly Russian authors. He has also spent a long time thinking about the book. With this in mind, it will be better than most comedian books.

He wrote some longwinded twitter post that were more Veeky Forums than a lot of contemporary authors can only dream of

I'm pretty sure he isn't liberal, but he probably isn't a republican or your traditional conservative either

I read the sample they published here:
newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/my-greatest-gig
and i found it to be pretty much in line with your usual comedian's book, i.e. shitty, unfunny, stilted. Also, making fun of the mentally ill in the New Yorker is going to cause the SJW big guns to be pointed at him.

He's reading the audiobook apparently.

>forward by Louis Ck

Big Pete come out of the liquor store with a bag full of a bottle full of warm Cherry Jack.

6 bucks today, says Big Pete, and you know what I thought when I bought it?

What's that, Pete?, and I take a warm swill and it's warm down my throat and warm in my belly and it makes me smile.

I thought, I'm really getting the best of this transaction, said Big Pete. Transaction, he said the way the poor use the rich one's words.

Think about it, said Big Pete, the guy that sold me this wine, what's he gonna do with the 8 bucks that's better than buying this wine?

Goddam, Big Pete, you sound like Omar Khayyam.

Who's that.

He was a real wise man, Big Pete, died before the trees of Nanaimo were even born.

And you figure I'm as smart as him, then.

"A jug of wine, a loaf of bread, and thou." He said that a thousand years ago. Now doesn't that sound like us two.

Yeah, it does, said Big Pete.

We called him Big Pete because we had another pal named Pete, and we knew this adjective would save us some time.

And, Goddam, we loved time.

You know Pete was no small man, was a good 6 feet and 200 pounds if an ounce, just to give you an idea of the size of Big Pete

Big Pete was a red man and he was an elder and would have been a real important man if white men like me hadn't shown up.

But he could still do one thing better than any other man on the island.

He could carve.

And a carving could be sold on front street for 5000 dollars.

But Big Pete never saw that kinda money and I'll tell you why.

The same wine made his hand steady enough to create the perfect mask, made him drunk enough to sell it for bottles.

Bottles and bottles.

We all tried our best to get him rightly compensated. Hell, we'd profit if Big Pete did. We were all in in together on the pavement.

But it was always the same song. By the time we found him he'd be sitting alone, and we'd sit too, and take in the warmness.

And the next day we'd see a mask that only Big Pete could carve, sitting in the window of the Empress Hotel.

But one time Big Pete had an idea to make some money, and it worked, too.

There was a totem pole in that park in James Bay. You know the one.

Well, it was Big Pete's hand what made that totem.

They'd paid him good, the BC government, for that art.

I told Big Pete to his face that that totem pole was a pice of art, and he told me I was crazy, that he couldn't paint worth a damn.

I got an idea to get some more money from this province, Big Pete laughed, come to me in a dream.

Is that true that red men have dreams and that they can understand birds and all that shit?

No, I just had a dream, a regular dream, a dream a white man would have.

What was the dream, Big Pete.

It was me up on a ladder in the park, sawing the nose of my totem.

Oh. Wouldn't that get the spirits mad and shit?

What the fuck's wrong with you, son. They'd need nose, a new nose. And I'm the only one could reproduce it.

I gotcha, Big Pete. Ws I in the dream, too, helping out

I never dreamed of you. Not once.

Big Pete sounded proud of that or something and my feelings were hurt.

Tonight, you and me, what do you say?

But I wasn't tin the dream. All the wine made my feelings soft.

"In or out". His tone was rough, and it sobered me long enough to say "in"

Anyway, we did it, and if any of you remember the incident, well now you know the whole truth.

But 25 years ago, only big Pete nd I knew and we used the money to go to Port Alberni where we knew women that did womanly things.

And we got ourselves a case and a haunch of pork and we went to a meadow and did it all, right in front of God's own face.

I don't do nothing now.

Just remember, is all.

I wish the entire book would be a setup that just ends with the "I mean this guy was just a real jerk".

lmao that would be amazing

"I hope I don't *bomb* in front of the President..."

Growing up, I had a dog with an eating disorder

he wouldn't eat any of my homework

wow this reads like shit
what a racist asshole.

Comedians generally don't write very good books because comedy is all about delivery. The words they say barely matter. Norm can make people laugh just by looking at them right and his jokes are generally just rambling.

Cuck

lol, i read a whole book about Albert Fish because of one of those fucking jokes.
He was, in fact, a real jerk