We became bipods, because our brain realised we need our legs as a tools

We became bipods, because our brain realised we need our legs as a tools.

so what's the next step in evolution?

something with skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evs0nFCufNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We will biologically infuse our soft tissues with lead, protecting us from a vast array of radiation. This evolution will be spurred by our move from Earth to Mars, this new species will be: Homo sapien Martius.

Becoming bidick. One to pee and one to fuck.

believe me or not my friend
i tought of that

Eventually, due to the lower gravity on Mars our muscles and bones will reduce, whilst our cranium and the brain within will become larger and more dense (increasing intelligence).

To deal with the heat of Mars, our ears will become large and contain arteries to funnel warm oxygen rich blood through them, cooling it, like a radiator.

So in short: We will become taller, metallic-hue skinned; thinner, more intelligent and with large, bulbous heads with Elephant-esque ears.

but is there enough amount of lead in air then?

We should start by eating small amounts, it may harm a few generations, but eventually it will pay off.

i know this meme
>but i dont really like it

Almost, but the ears need to be larger, user.

May I propose the quadrodick? One dick to pee, one dick to fuck, and two dicks to walk on and fuck the Earth while you're at it.

Fcking Christ
I Accept the Truth

>We became bipods, because our brain realised we need our legs as a tools.
Wrong

>so what's the next step in evolution?
Evolution doesn't work in such steps.

then we will have 2 races
quadrodicks and martians

>Evolution doesn't work in such steps.
It kind of works in steps. That's what punctuated equilibrium is. I mean it's not exactly what OP has on mind but you can conceptualize it as steps.

would evolution really get rid of weak branches?

i tought maybe getting rid of sleep thus lowering body temperature

Do you even know how important sleep is you mongo-fuck?

thats why we dont need it you brainlet
>just like you

You are now aware women are more evolved than men.

why?

They have seperate holes for peeing and fucking.

>holes

they need to carry tits and got fucked up hormone cycles

looks like a downgrade to me

>tits
>downgrade

nigga....

Let me correct that.

Due to random mutations, some apes were born with the ability to better stand upright. Because standing upright happened to be advantagous, the apes that stood upright continued to grow in number until they were genetically too different to mate with the other apes due to continued random mutations over time.

>apes

why apes and not cats or elephants

Holy fuck, Star Trek predicted something else! Homo sapien Martius are the Ferengi!

Why not X?
>X = Whatever your species bias wants to perceive.

Nope.

No white people.

Holy fuck this post is retarded

I can already see the memes becoming real
>Marslets when will they learn

Evolution isn't rwal you autistic fedora tipping loser.

Pic related: You.

I know this is a meme thread, but we actually evolved bipedalism earlier then large brain size, according to fossils like orrion tugenensis, we started evolving bipedalism several millions of years ago. It wasn't until genus Homo (around 3 million years ago I think, too lazy to wikipedia it) that we started developing large brains. Honestly the most important "genetic" changes will probably be in our neurology, better adapted to resist and filter out distracting stimuli. Increased age probably as well. The most important changes, however, will likely be cultural, or cultural-mental rather than genetic.

Use your skin as tool. Then use your tool as skin. Use your your for as. Also, your as for tool skin and tool your as use. Once you are finished you will be the most intelligent being on Veeky Forums if not on earth.

I wanna fuck a mars girl

I wonder if the genetics would be too far gone that you couldn't create offspring?

Imagine the Humartians in that scenario. The physicality of regular humans mixed with the intelligence and resistances of the martians.
I think I have the plot of my next sci-fi novel.

Can we co-author? My name is Ross Denyer of Barnstaple (not the actor, obviously).

I have wondered why never evolved to have overall thicker and tougher skin with high pain tolerance. We're vulnerable as hell.

Sure, get in touch with my people, my name is Bendherdick Cumonback

youtube.com/watch?v=evs0nFCufNM

Sorry to trouble you, Mister Cumonback, but I'm having trouble locating your online information.

Because Down's syndrome already exists.

Thank you. Anyone who replied before this post and wasn't trolling needs to GTFO.

>no wisdom teeth
>longer arms/forearms/fingers
>larger eyes for fov
>longer foreskin on dick to entrap more phimosis cheese for curdling

Big brains are needed to survive among much more terrifying predators.

Strong predators like big cats survive best when they are fast and powerful so they can catch their prey. They don't need tools or amazing brains to do this, so the natural progression is just faster stronger cats. Smaller cats survived best also on catching their prey, while being able to outrun or hide from bigger predators probably. Also there'd be a barrier in that their paws would need a lot of change before those changes would actually be conducive to grabbing and handling tools, and even then their brains might not be big enough to figure out how to make or use tools for catching their prey or defending themselves. Just too many barriers.

Our ape-human-like ancestor already climbed with their hands and feet so they could be in the trees away from threats. It just turned out that same feature allowed them to use tools. Add in the developments of group hunting tactics and cooked meat, and you've got smarter and smarter human-likes over time. The stupid wouldn't contribute as much to the gene pool.

>Because standing upright happened to be advantagous

theres particulary no reason why standing would be advantagous to any other form of moving

>continued to grow in number until they were genetically too different to mate with the other apes due to continued random mutations

this argument is invalid due to fact that if they were able to mate with other apes, they would also produce offspring that would have both features of mother and father.

Are you retarded?

Because if we were tougher we wouldn't have needed to be so ingenious.

gib me you fuking piece of shit a one fuking example of bipod being advantageous upon quadruped creature

Higher line of sight
Better long distance running
Allowing forelimbs to specialize in fine motor control

Just off the top of my head

>Higher line of sight
wow eagles have better
>Better long distance running
try to run with your dog
>Allowing forelimbs to specialize in fine motor control
we could do that quadrupled as well

>Just off the top of my head

>eagles

giraffe

Jesus, this is terrible.
I don't know why I'm replying but I can't stop.
Somebody help
>eagles have better
They also fly you duckbrain. Also, we hear better so checkmate.
>try to run with your dog
In a race between dog and human, each in top physical condition, the human wins every time. We have the same top speed as a dog, and our endurance is such that we could continue to run long after the dog, or any prey animal, had died from exhaustion.
>do that quadrupled as well
What.

you're full of shit and i dont know where you get youre data but i suggest to read some

>because our brain realised we need our legs as a tools

so... you're retarded. Got it.

I'm sorry your brain isn't as advanced as mine and can't make evolutionary decisions for you, brainlet.
Just the other day I walked into a dark room and my brain decided I needed to be able to see and boom, all of a sudden I could.