Ok so I've never been in America so I'm only going by what I see on movies and TV shows but do you fuckers seriously...

Ok so I've never been in America so I'm only going by what I see on movies and TV shows but do you fuckers seriously only eat one fucking sandwich for lunch?

How do you survive the second half of your workday? Also how are you so fucking fat if all you eat for lunch is a sandwich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sometimes I don't have time to make food before I go to work so I just buy a poptart in the vending machine and eat that for lunch.

I have no idea how people get so fat. It's a complete fucking mystery to me.

Professional Americans actually work instead of taking two hours out of their shifts to sit around and eat a meal. You slam a sandwich into your face because it's convenient and then you get back to important stuff.

Eat faster nigga, I order my food at 11:30 so I can start having lunch in the office canteen at 12:30 and finish by 12:50.

>I order my food

How much fucking money are you wasting by ordering takeout for lunch every day?

>Professional Americans

$4-5 a day, depending on what I'm ordering. Same price as a Subway Sandwich I believe.

This actually sounds pretty cool. Someday I hope to be a professional American, but I feel I still have some learning to do.

What do you have for lunch?

I haven't really eaten more than three slices of pizza and a couple wings for the past two days
I'm fuckin starving

Why do other countries care so much about every little detail about America?

CUZ WE DA BESS DAWG
U S A
U S A
U S A

I've started eating two mandarin oranges for lunch.

I have shredded wheat + peanut butter toast for breakfast though, so I stay full.

Because basic human empathy drives us to get to know more about other cultures.

most of us americans dont get 4 hours for lunch eurofag.. we have to make a living.. and no i eat a sammich and fruit and a bag of fucking chips.

Because they're hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk

bhahaha..wtf

Why are you bragging like that's a good thing? I'm American and I'd love a 2 hour lunch and a month vacation a year.

Shit for what they're paying me and how much money I'm making these people it's starting to sound unfair...

I understand Americans are traditionally hard workers and appreciate the work ethic, but fuck man, they've turned it on us and now people are actually proud of being over worked! What the fuck??

O C C U P Y W A L L S T R E E T
C
C
U
P
Y

What makes you think he's bragging?

>Also how are you so fucking fat if all you eat for lunch is a sandwich?

does that guy look fat?

Get back to work.

I am a highly emphatic person and I still don't care about what you eat for lunch.

There's plenty of stick thin people in america as well. The obese have a harder time moving around as well, so I don't see them as often as I do the skinny ones.

The real rare breed would be the muscular ones. Lifting weights is like an express elevator to the top 5% of fitness in this country. The cardio addicts count as well, I guess.

I'm a highly intelligent person and I can see you are shitposting right now.

there is nothing wrong with his post, i'm also very empathetic and i don't sit around all day pondering other cultures' habits
earlier you meant curiosity instead of empathy

I have an hour for lunch, but come home three days a week to let the dog out (he's got a heart condition and is on diuretics so he's gotta pee a ton). It's about a twenty minute drive, so I basically take what I can get; mostly leftovers, but sandwiches are quick, fairly filling, and I can finish it in the car if I have to.

Curiousity in this case comes from empathy because as a human I want to relate to other humans following different cultures.

I work in a kitchen and only get a half hour for a meal every day. Usually I just stuff myself with whatever I can find quickly so I have time for a cigarette.

>t. jobless

Go join a union or become a communist, retard.

Probably a European model working in US

A two hour lunch means I'd get out of work an hour and a half later than I do now, and I'd rather spend that time shitposting instead.
Also I'd be forced to sit around socializing with my coworkers/play cellphone games because most of my coworkers are facebook obsessed females for more than my regular 15 minutes, draining my battery faster.
It would also mean the company would need to build a bigger dining room and buy more tables and chairs, because breakfast/lunch for each department is staggered over time for efficiency with 2 departments every 15 minutes 24/7. If everyone was sitting around fucking off for 2 hours that would ruin everything.

>Being proud of making busting your ass just to make money for others

Corporate sycophant detected. Do you beg them to be gentle?

No breakfast
Salad for lunch
Snack bar before leaving work
Rice veg and fish for dinner

Erry day