ITT: food memes only a 12yo would believe

Is there a bigger sign of a pushover beta than somebody who unironically with a grin on their face cooks and eats a rare steak as some sort of impression or entrance to manhood?

Eating anything beyond medium rare is Fedora tier and all participants should be publicly shamed.

i'm 12 and what's this

Anyone judging people based on what they eat should be publicly humiliated

welsh rare bait

Medium is ideal, maybe even medium well if the meat is good quality

>somebody who unironically with a grin on their face cooks and eats a rare steak
>Eating anything beyond medium rare is Fedora tier

...so are you saying the only way to eat a steak is medium rare or?
I kinda agree, but I won't spiral into autistic rage if the meat is a little under or overdone.

>b-b-but MUH TASTE

Because parasitic unseasoned meat is a tasteful food? Never do anal with a Japanese woman unless you want a tapeworm to bite your dick btw

No, depending on what steak it is medium/mrare is ideal. Medium well if tips or cube I suppose.

i enjoy rare steak and i dont rub it in peoples faces that i enjoy it rare

what are you going to do about it fag

medium rare is the superior level of doneness

>Never do anal with a Japanese woman unless you want a tapeworm to bite your dick

kekked

publicly shame you, obviously

Restaurants should have security checks for sickos like you desu

"Rarer steak has more nutritional value"
"Anything not uncooked is a leather boot"
>the worst
"I like my poultry a little pink"

Uneducated swine, all of them. Rarefags need to be purged and barred from all kitchens.

craftbeer

Only a 12yo would believe the way someone's enjoying their steak makes a difference

Found the sunglasses indoors aspies

You can eat anything if it justifies the reasoning. Sorry kid.

Calm your tits. Rare just tastes good to some people and so do all the other levels of cooked. Just eat your fucking steak and ahut the fuck up.

what is you opinion ok steak tartar?

>m'rare

"Its okay because I like it"

I bet you get this idea because your mom never finished stirring the cheese mix into the macaroni when you were a kid, so you always ate poorly prepared or unfinished food. The arguments defending the injustice of uncooked food are few and retarded.

It's okay because taste is subjective. Now fuck off with your autistic shitposting or at least get better at it.

If rare were uncooked I'd have some serious health problems wouldn't I? Or do you still believe what mommy told you to justify her constantly burning the meat? Go back to eating your dollar store steaks faggot.

you just made three consecutive replies about how mad you are at people who eat rare shit. Can you calm your autism out?

>it's a "people don't know that different cuts are suited to different levels of doneness" episode

"Taste is subjective"

For an ignorant being I suppose

Ah, see folks. At last the rarefag shows his true colors, a short tempered manchild with no alpha cell because the parasites in his intestines eat all the food.

I made one post. If your brain received proper nutrition you'd know this.

>"I like my poultry a little pink"

Disgusting

>Go back to eating your dollar store steaks faggot

Convinced myself this way of eating is fine yet I'm angry when confronted with reality: the post

This infographic doesn't account for thickness

Marinated medium is patrician, medium-rare is acceptable for larger steaks. Well done or rare should be thrown out.

you cant publicly shame a dead person without looking like a complete sperg, joke's on you nigger

This thread reeks of inferiority complex

If you died of raresteak and your story spread that'd be public shame enough, lel.

rare meat is easier to chew. I don't know why elderly people prefer theirs more well.

People serving undercooked food in general are low IQ speds

When I worked at Five Guys last summer my co-worker fed people half raw beef patties, ( sometimes customers would return and demand a refund ) and eventually was fired because a woman went to the hospital for food poisoning.

>rare meat is easier to chew

eh, I think it's the swallowing part user. Old people won't eat large chewy steaks but a well done small steak soaked in juice is easier to consume.

old people eat their steak well done because they are paranoid of food poisining/parasites because of their weak immune systems and generally being afraid of the world.
they overcook chicken too

I like my poultry dry.
Seems impossible to make it dry nowadays though with all the injected water

>Never do anal with a Japanese woman unless you want a tapeworm to bite your dick btw
what did he mean by this

>Stop Liking What I Don't Like General #24,477

I don't mind the texture of rare but I like my food hot not luke warm

just my 2 cents

>Never do anal with a Japanese woman unless you want a tapeworm to bite your dick btw

Capped

Yeah I never understood this

>food is 100% raw
>Brown the outside
>food is 80% raw
>consume

Da fug

>People serving undercooked food in general are low IQ speds

>I worked at Five Guys

kek

Anyone who likes anything I don't like should be tortured relentlessly

If you give a shit about what someone personally finds more tasty then you're a fucking idiot.

Everyone's tastes are different. There's no point in pretending to enjoy rare steak if you don't, just as there's no point in pretending to enjoy well-done steak if you don't. There's no point in pretending to like beer if you don't. There's no point in pretending to like potato if you don't.

And there's even less fucking point in criticizing others based on those choices. You're not going to fucking change their mind, you stupid cunt.

You can eat beef basically raw if it's been handled properly. It's not like chicken where if it's undercooked you're going to get salmonella.

Red doesn't necessarily mean raw

kek pussy

I bought a sous vide pod last year and tried it out. My steaks are absolutely perfect now when I cook it at 123 degrees for an hour and a half and finish it off on a ribbed cast iron skillet.

There is no bacteria that can make a person sick that can also live above 120.

I actually tried cooking a burger for the first time yesterday. 123 for two hours and finished it in a carbon steel (nice and hot) pan.

So fucking good.

How does it feel that no matter how many times people make this thread, there are still going to be people who eat steaks however they want? OP is as always, a faggot.

Medium or medium rare is how I like mine.

>2 hours to cook a burger

you've lost the plot kid

Jesus christ. How much Asperger can this board contain? Are you seriously getting so pissed over a piece of meat?
Just eat your goddamn steak as you want to and mind your own bussiness.

Anyone who eats well done steak is a faggot

never heard of anyone eating steak rare. medium is the way to go though