If women weren't ostracized and discriminated against for thousands of years...

If women weren't ostracized and discriminated against for thousands of years, would we have twice the number of great works of writing?

Probably not no

What makes you say that? Men were off fighting wars and doing work while women took care of children at home, they would have had infinitely more time to write... had they not been discriminated against.

This. I also firmly believe if all the starving people in Africa were given food we'd have eight or nine masterpieces by the end of the year.

Why bother entertaining fantasy? "If" doesn't matter, because it happened how it did, and we wouldn't have gotten here otherwise. If it could have happened otherwise, it would have, but it didn't, so it couldn't.

At least try to hide your /pol9k/ roots by not posting that girl that's posted there all the time.

Women are dumb whores, we get it. There are already 5 threads on the same topic

If we had peace on Earth since the beginning; yes we'd all have been better off.

>Muh war literature
Literature's "greatness" is all subjective. If someone monkyed around in time and fix this (somehow) you wouldn't have noticed the difference.

You have low IQ. Please get a tripcode so I can filter you, retard.

They're writing now aren't they? It's bad.

Good response there. Being defiant against reality won't change the hard facts of the past.

>I am incapable of critical thinking
Yes, your last post already demonstrated that. You can fuck off now, low IQ brainlet.

I would ostracize my dick against her

No because male intelligence is more variable

Wisdom means intuiting which questions are pointless to ask.

Just like this question: if women weren't ostracized and discriminated against for thousands of years, would civilization have progressed beyond ~5000 B.C. in terms of science and technology, politics, and consequently literature?

I would ride her like an ostrich

I've always felt like tables would be great writers if things would have turned out so that they had powerful intellects and some ways of affecting the physical world.

> Though experiment: Would those great DWM authors even be thought of as great if they hadn't written any of those great books...I THINK NOT

Obviously. There was zero benefit to denying education to women, don't be an idiot. Voting rights however are a different matter entirely.

When were women denied education?

Have you ever had to take care of a child? Good luck writing while doing that

Dawn of human civilization to 1848. In many countries they are still denied education.

>There was zero benefit to denying education to women
Except we are seeing the results of that now — women gradually losing their motherly instincts because they are going through the same rites of passage as men do. It's not as big of an issue these days because of advances in medicine and technology, and the changes in world culture and the work force as a result, but back then? Men still had to be men to get by, and men don't fucking deal with little kids or possess anything motherly at all. It was a different world with different demands. Women had to stay primitive for life to operate properly.

What happened in 1848? What was education like in those days?

Take the redpill.

Come to /r9k/ and we'll redpill you.

Read Schopenhauer's 'On Women'

It's funny how baiting techniques can be observed, learned, and reproduced. If your redpilled you're not supposed to believe the news, or at least you take a skeptical view of it, seeing as how it's controlled by the Jews and all, but without the media pushing racial and gender issues to the forefront of public scrutiny, there would be no fuel to the fire of their arguments, and we'd have to focus on real issues.

>your
I'm not reading your /pol/ nonsense if you can't understand grammar.

Redpill and feminism are both full of fakers.
I began as an SJW and then went Redpill. They are both gay

Women weren't really ostracized desu.
In fact reading and writing were womanish hobbies of which they had more time to indulge, and yet still they don't produce works like men.

Same for cooking. It's asinine to say women were kept from cooking in the past and still the best choose are men.

It's not a train to hate women. I'd you hate women you're a retard. It's just a result of the chemical proclivities of a man's brain to reward intense obsession and hard work.

No, because womyn doesn't know how to write.

>if you hate women you're a retard

Pic related: you and your ilk

no. most of the discrimination applied to all people of lower class, not just women. women have been discriminated against but the actual amount of institutionalized discrimination that would keep them from writing is a drop in the bucket in human history. overall they love playing up female suffering while ignoring male suffering

but would they have something of value to write about? many authors pulled on their war experience,hardship and pressure of being providers, etc

>If we had peace on Earth since the beginning; yes we'd all have been better off.
lobotomized? having different ideas leads to conflict so no idea wise we would not be better off

No I'm just a loyalist and Lizzy is my Queen.

I'd eugenics all shit skin men off the face of the earth, and all white men like in your pic in an instant

Wow, you sound redpilled as fuck.

I really hate nonwhite men as well. What can we do?

>most of the discrimination applied to all people of lower class

Incorrect. They are lower class because of their characteristics, and it's those characteristics (laziness, stupidity, hedonistic tendencies, lack of responsibility... etc.) that are being "discriminated" against.

Consider suicide as your first course of action.

If you say so. It's an abstraction the OP is leaving off.
Why do you love shitposts so much, user?

>If we had peace on Earth since the beginning; yes we'd all have been better off.
There was peace for an unfathomable amount of years. Do you know what happened during that time? Nothing. Life begins where peace ends.

"Beginning" of what?

Since I used the word, I decide, Astro.

Whatever you meant by it is irrelevant since we did have peace at one time, and we still do actually, up in cold space where nothing survives. That is what peace looks like. Fucking boring and not "better off"

>we did have peace at one time,
>Life begins where peace ends.
Well which is it young feller. Did We have peace or did we end it?

>Whatever you meant...
I meant from the beginning of human history. The thread is all irrelevant

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums, you ape.

Truth is on our side. You can't make a democracy or if shit.

Just become as successful as possible. Train, read, have white kids with as smart a woman as you can find.

War is the father of all things, user. This is Philosophy 101.

Yeah, a nuclear 3rd world war would definitely be beneficial for society. Like I said, fuck off ape.

War = strife in that passage, retard.

>Literature's "greatness" is all subjective.
that's just a line of dogma used to deflect criticism of bad art and bad taste

Women in Western society, with more resources, time, opportunity, and foreknowledge than any other people in history, have managed to do nothing but lower university standards, pollute literature and politics, and spearhead the destruction of the traditional family unit and Western beliefs in toto. They have actively worked to regress the society that White men built up over the course of human history.

Black men have accomplished more since the Civil Rights Movement than women as a whole have since Suffrage

One thing I've always wondered is how many great works were written by women with pseudonyms.

Guess we'll never know.

If women were in charge of the canon, we'd just have a different canon. Men and women canonise different things and see literary merit differently. That's where this whole argument comes from.

Spelling isn't grammar, you pseud.

We will never be able to answer that question because things didn't happen that way

No, women have not and will not ever write anything worth reading.

Since Women haven't been oppressed and ostracized for thousands of years, no.

IReading and writing aren't historically womanized hobbies, there's many accounts of the "dangers" of women starting to read. It was way more common for women to not read, and those that did were considered odd or dangerous.