Would the world be better off if ruled by mathematicians rather than the current political elite?

Would the world be better off if ruled by mathematicians rather than the current political elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

case in point:
terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/

There's a certain skill to being a politician that isn't necessarily held by mathematicians

Also, running a government isn't similar to a math equation ( or a business for that matter )

Why can't you turds just stop? He's won, that's it, stop bitching, you AREN'T going to change it. Besides, changing it WOULD cause a civil war. It happened, it goes to continue to happen, get the fuck over it.

you realize i said 'no' right?

Yeah, after I'd already let out my tirade of having enough of people bitching about the inevitable. I'm sorry. :/

>you AREN'T going to change it
That's not the point, though
The point is to show him he can't get away with nothing, he is president of all Americans, including those who didn't voted for him

t. Dumbocrat

>Would the world be better off if ruled by mathematicians rather than the current political elite?

Technically, the world would be better if No-one was in charge...

At least then, there would be a 50% chance of shit going right.

Thats basically China, technocrats run it. If you want a real world example, China is the closest you'll get to what a world like that would be.

>written back in June
he is just going to be Nixon Part 2, complete with the new Midwestern strategy (tm), being absolutely bonkers, probably resigning, and being succeeded by republican dominance.

I voted for a meme option.

>would cause a civil war
People are too dumb, pussified, and lazy to get up and armed for something like that. Maybe if our military was divided over something, but our civilians would never go to war. McDonald's would be shut down, there'd be no more pizza, and cable would get cut off. Nobody would want to deal with that.

I reckon the majority of the military voted for Trump.

Yes obviously. Those that say no voted red.

That's a faggy blog post but to be fair, of scientists were in charge, we could do better than Trump.

Upboated, China is my favorite meritocracy

>we
The goal of running a country is not to do good science, but to ensure the survival of the country as a coherent entity.
I'd trust the businessman to manage things over the scientist.

Military was split on Trump, Clinton and Johnson.

He's still your president and should not do as if you never existed

Yes, but people care more about >making shit great again than rational unimpressive arguments.

>wasting your high iq on managing plebs instead of figuring out the secrets of the universe
It would be an insult to the mathematician desu senpai

Donald is literally unintelligent. He won the election because he conveyed a feeling to the American public that they really liked, not because intelligent people agreed with his arguments (he never argued the entire election, it was all "no one knows what's going on everything is such a mess").

He's been studied to death by countless people from a wide range of backgrounds and we've all concluded that he's not playing seventh dimensional chess and just pretending to be retarded, he actually is just stupid.

I wouldn't call Trump stupid but more ignorant of the role he's getting ready to take on.

The people who voted for him likes the fact he is a rogue who doesn't follow protocol. But they fail to realize we have protocol for good reason and that Trump isn't experience enough to dance around protocol in way that wouldn't cause constant collateral damage.

he won the election because hillary was a terrible candidate

that's why he got only 2 million more votes than romney did (who wasn't a particularly great candidate), and she got 10 million less votes than obama did

I'd say a historian would do a much better job