I was recommended cottage cheese and granola from a friend earlier. Turns out, it's not a very good combo...

I was recommended cottage cheese and granola from a friend earlier. Turns out, it's not a very good combo. What else can I do with this cottage cheese I just bought?

You can use it in lasagna as a poor mans ricotta

Throw it out.

>throwing away food that isn't well done steak

Fuck off manchild

eat it straight

my mom puts fruit in hers

honey is good too

Ironically it works and tastes better than ricotta.

Put it on toast, top it with hot paprika for a healthy delicious lunch.

>look how mature I am for eating undercooked meat
matching detected

manchild ***

>I call perfectly cooked meat undercooked because blood is icky

No one gives a shit about your opinion you invalid

>look how mature I am for eating undercooked meat! Look at me guys!!!

Sorry man, I forgot it's Sunday and there's no class today. Once you finish junior high and high school and then the 10 or 15 years after you finish high school and then decide to get a job and move out on your own and buy your own steak to cook and actually taste a properly cooked steak instead of the boot leather your stepdad grills up, you will understand...

I just had some with sabal oleck, and fish sauce, strong taste but good.

>look at me! LOOK AT ME! VALIDATE MY MEME OPINIONS!!

Add salt
Add pepper

Eat

Pineapples
Cherry tomatoes and black pepper
Flavored yogurt mixed in with it

I've used both and actually prefer cottage cheese.

get some Bake Rolls or rusks of any kind and scoop it up.

I usually eat it straight, or with some cucumbers. It's good in lasagne, it's good blended/whipped into tex-mex dips with the cream cheese. It's good with fruit, nuts and honey in it.

i like mine mostly as a dip for fritos scoops but its also good with peaches or pineapple.

Add fruit, regular is better for your health but you can use canned fruit in light syrup if you dont care about the calories

>MEME OPINIONS
Well done steaks are the meme you dip.

If your meat quality is shit and you don't know what you're doing. Fine.

But a nice tenderloin filet? Fuck off if you're going over medium you're just fucking it up.

He probably marinades his steak too

put some apple butter on it.. its fantastic

fresh ground black pepper and crushed up chips of your choice

Stir chopped onions, S&P and a wee bit of sugar into it then put it back in the fridge overnight. Magic.

This my mom always did it when I was a kid and as an adult after making it the "right" way a while I drain a large container of cottage cheese and stir in a super small container of ricotta just to glue it together

Just eat the cottage cheese with a spoon. God tier snack.

This. Just eat it nigga, it's delicious.

You can make pancakes with it.

Eat it raw, son.

Add green onions, salt, pepper.
eat

this.

3 eggs
1 cup cottage cheese
1/3 cup AP flour
1/4 tsp kosher salt

Mix. Place by 1/3 cupfuls onto hot greased skillet. Top with what you like: butter, syrup, etc.

Makes 6.

So Veeky Forums likes cottage cheese, who would have thought. Why the fuck cant I convince any of my friends to try it? They treat it like cod-liver oil.

Try it with a little bit of olive oil and black pepper, or by itself

this is basically what i do.

this is strange and intriguing - did you eat it with the sauces on its own or with a carb

Veggie chips

Crack a fuck load of black pepper over it and just eat it.

My grandmother used to dump a cab of oysters into a tub of cottage cheese as a snack.

Its pretty good actually.

On its own. I had tried it with the sambal oleck alone before, but got some nice fish sauce, so decided to try it. It's not going to be for everyone, but I liked it. Might try it on some toast next time.