How do you cope with not being able to talk to women about anything, Veeky Forums?

How do you cope with not being able to talk to women about anything, Veeky Forums?

Everything I want to discuss, I can only discuss with women who are inevitably from a much higher social class and have PhD or are otherwise involved in academia (and even then, their interests are extremely superficial because they only want to create what seems to be a mainstream-approved "intellectual woman" persona).

Naturally, women like that are extremely self-centered and don't want to talk to someone who doesn't even have a high school education and isn't rich as fuck, and they're also usually indoctrinated into various damaging ideologies such as cultural marxism.

What do?

faggot

Take up the cause.

God I'm so alone

>I never bothered to go to school and i dont have money. Therefore, women are shallow and fake.

wew lad.

Look in different places than bars and clubs.

Go to sci fi cons,NOT comic book or cosplay ones,or those focused on media. See who the pro guests are,and lgo to entertain yourself,and possibly you'll meet women who actually read,and have other interests. The Fandom circle bisects other circles of non traditional entertainment. Paganism,medival recreation, music,theater and all arty stuff in between.

Are you advocating for a caste system?

>cultural marxism
>using an actual nazi buzzword unironically

Go back to /pol/

Really though, you deserve your isolation. Once you learn that all people are actual people with their own desires and insecurities and everything else, you'll stop projecting your own insecurities on total strangers. Who knows, you might even make some friends.

>did not finish high school
>uses cultural marxism

the correlation is just stunning

>>>tumblr

At the risk of sounding like a neckbearded cliche, such women you speak of (urbane, well-read and stylish) are not all they are cracked up to be. They have Daddy problems, complain about their thyroids and other ailments all day (their period cramps, their leg hair being too coarse), and are generally stressful and highly strung individuals to be around.

> he believes in cultural marxism

I dont think theyre the problem user

Define cultural marxism

Why are /pol/acks always so pretentious about girls

Get a job and shave your neck you fucking loser

Why would I want to engage in posturing.

I doubt an actual intelligent and interesting woman would want anything to do with a guy who's "red-pilled". Work on yourself a little more and you'll find there are more of them than you think. Failing that, try to find someone who's kind and supportive. There's more to life than book-learning.

I don't know, why are you on Veeky Forums?

>There's more to life than book-learning.
Same question.

>intelligent and interesting woman
The only good women are not women yet.

>He isn't a Marxist

I don't find that to be the case. Teenage girls are intolerable.

Because you're more concerned with posturing.

You're mistaking me for OP. I'm the one who said there's more to life than book-learning. That doesn't mean I want to spend my time with teenage girls.

>there's more to life than booklearning
This very statement makes you guilty of posturing.

Go be '''''''''''''''''''''mature''''''''''''''''''''' and '''''''''''''''''''experienced''''''''''''''''''''''' somewhere else you clamshucker.

Have you not seen American Beauty? Fantasizing about teenage girls and actually spending time with them are very different, as the movie teaches us. I have no interest in posturing, and I'm beginning to think you don't know what the word means.

First off, your presumption that a woman couldn't be intelligent enough to engage with, unless they were from higher social class, is just moronic.

Again, you assume that women from a higher social class would be self centred, often not then case. Have you interacted with many of these girls?

You can't talk to girls because you have no idea what they're actually like and make false presumptions about their character.

That is what is holding you back bud.

m8 I've been in a relationship with one since she was barely one.

Posturing is disingenuous behavior.

>your presumption that a woman couldn't be intelligent enough to engage with, unless they were from higher social class, is just moronic.
That's not what I said though.

I just said that it always turns out to be the case. I would very much like for it not to be so.

>tfw every woman calls me boring so I'm trying to trick myself into believing masturbating is more enjoyable than sex
Bitches and whores r-right?