What was your reaction when you realized that literally half the population has an IQ lower than 100?

what was your reaction when you realized that literally half the population has an IQ lower than 100?

did chomsky actually say pic related?

why? does it sound so absurd?

How new are you?

i kinda thought it was a joke but i can imagine him saying it from the videos ive seen of him

what was your reaction when you realized that literally half the population has an IQ higher than 100?

with an IQ of 70 you're a non functional retard. with an IQ of 130 you're pretty much normal

new enough to not be sure when to appropriately say pic related

what was your reaction when you realized that by his picture, he probably meant women.

nice to see you're back with you quality posts man, guess your first 5 threads weren't enough. Sad to see you're still too much of a faggot to work on yourself and would rather blame 50% of the population for your shortcoming, you won't go far in life with that attitude.
Anyway, you'll earn th right to call all woman retarded when you're cited as much as Deborah Cook, Daniela Bortoletto, Anastasia Ailamaki, Mary Story or any of the better known female researchers. Until then back to

typo, meant *women

>when you're cited as much as Deborah Cook, Daniela Bortoletto, Anastasia Ailamaki, Mary Story

Compare that to the number of men cited

What was your reaction when you realized that IQ is an imaginary metric that doesn't accurately measure many key parts of the human psyche. It's a subjective tool used by autists to make themselves feel better because they have an imaginary number that is higher than Cletus, when Cletus is married and can fix a car while the autist can barely speak to another human being.

t. brainlet

Look it up and see that the only references to it are other ebinmayemesXDD.jpg. Stop taking anything you see in this site as literal truth--use critical thinking bud.

Quads of truth.

Well, I feel I had an average response....

>unironically believing in psychological pseudoscience
you must be a capricorn

When I learned how averages work. 4th grade? Can't remember.

Thanks for spoiling that realization for me. I guess you could say I'm upset.

>muh empirical metric of abstract thinking capability makes me legally retarded so im gonna shitpost about it durrr

>half the population has an IQ lower than 100

That's now how averages work son.
Google what are outliers

Post yfw you realize you can study for an IQ test and set your IQ to almost any arbitrary number.

What did they mean by this?

Well starvation can really effect potential for brain development so that's definitely not helping

Not many men are cited as much as Deborah Cook. And who cares if the most cited people are men ? Many women have more citations than 99.99% of men, which goes against your assumption that women are retarded by design.
In other words: grow up. I'm doing you a better service by telling you to work on yourself than your robot friends will ever do by circlejerking about how their sorry asses are somehow better than all women combined, but if you want to stay miserable and sad your whole life go ahead.

Of course he did, the pic is on the Internet, isn't it,
and if that's not enough proof, it's even posted on a SoMe site.

Its one of the few good fake quotes sci made. All of them were suposed to be things you can actualy balieve them saying, but then it was highjacked by underage reditorsand we got newton swearing, or black sicnce man talkingf about ciling cops.

Russell was such a handsome lad.

what was your reaction when you realized that if i questioned you any further on this topic you would realize that you are really memeing and don't know what you're talking about?

also where do people get that IQ is about abstract thinking. I guess it makes sense but i've never seen this written anywhere.

I got 140 iq when i was officially tested for ADD which i also have but i am a failure at life who works at mcdonalds, cant do math, and will probably kill myself when my dog passes. Iq does not correlate with success and prosperity

what was my reaction for something that never happened? wew

>doesn't accurately measure many key parts of the human psyche
Of course not, only the parts related to intelligence.

>130
> Normal
Found the meme spotting autist. The average iq in usa is 98

last iq test I did I got a 47

at least im about to get my msc in math

>last iq test I did I got a 47
If your iq was this low you couldn't formulate a sentence this complex.

>Iq does not correlate with success and prosperity
Actually it does correlate with success, but it does not guarantee success.

You are either lying or extremely uneducated. What do you mean by can't do math?

no

>half the population has an IQ lower than 100
>That's now how averages work son.
IQ tests are scaled by design such that the proportion of the population with IQs in a given range should be fixed.