So I've decided to become a vegetarian at least until I have access to cruelty-free meat...

So I've decided to become a vegetarian at least until I have access to cruelty-free meat. I was wondering if anyone here knows of how to get any? Does it really exist? Also, to avoid further moral dilemmas, does anyone know what some of the stupidest animals are? Pic only loosely related

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/whats-the-deal-with-oystereating-vegans-food-news-208314
google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/74704928/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>does anyone know what some of the stupidest animals are?

people generally go for seafood like shrimp, clams and fish.

eat seafood then

Also good ideas

Fish can't feel pain, due to the structure of their body... it was something in terms of them not having a developed nerve system so basicly killing a fish is not much different from killing an insect.
Also most fish live in their natural habitant before they are caught

Both fish and insects have a nervous system. It is inconclusive as to whether not fish feel pain.

Oysters literally don't have brains or central nervous systems. They're basically fleshy plants, and farming them is even good for the environment:
thekitchn.com/whats-the-deal-with-oystereating-vegans-food-news-208314

>raised in a safe environment
>fed regularly
>slaughtered quickly and efficiently

Have you considered livestock you Nancy faggot?

I wanna into raw oysters soooo bad, but I'm terrified I won't like it. Just looks so fun to eat and I love seafood.

>wants to try something
>afraid she won't like it
>doesn't try it

Female logic...

>I'm terrified I won't like it.
they taste like nothing with a bit of sea water

They slide down your throat, but taste good, slightly briny. Eat 'em with lemon and hot sauce if you want training wheels. Bonus points for eating them with beer.

>but I'm terrified I won't like it.

you fucking idiot

>I was wondering if anyone here knows of how to get any

Easy.
Option 1: hunting and fishing
Option 2: contact small, local, farms that do it the traditional way rather than paying for factory farmed meat. (I have bought pork from Holy City Hogs)

In either case the quality of the meat is far superior than anything you'd get at a supermarket.

Who cares if you don't like it? What's the problem exactly? It's not as if there is any harm in trying and finding out you don't care for them.

>cruelty free meat

Might as well go die in a forest.

You can become a hunter and help cull overpopulated and invasive species. You can raise your own animals for meat, milk or chickens for eggs. You could also visit local farms and buy products from them when they have practices you find ethical. You can eat seafood, especially mollusks (which literally do not have brains). Be very wary of shellfish, especially shrimp, as the industry is rife with human slavery.

Hello 90's pop science. Please go back.

you dont chew it at all?

Hunt your own meat, a single elk will last you months even if you eat a lot of meat.

As perverted as it sounds, just suck and swallow.

yeah OP hunting is fun and you know the source of your meat. Talk to local butchers and go to the farmers market. Sometimes people will be selling home grown shit

>cruelty-free

Life is cruel. Animals are fucking stupid.

>cruelty-free meat.
They still kill it, Faggot.

Honestly, salmon is genuinely one of the few animals on this planet that you don't have to feel bad about slaughtering. Those delicious pieces of shit literally kill themselves in droves regardless

Find a local small farm, or find a day when they have "farm shows" in the country. Most will let you tour the farm to see how the animals live. Unfortunately most of them are going out of business because vegans would rather eat tofu and whine about how all farms do is abuse animals than support a local farm that treats their animals humanly.

>cruelty-free meat. I was wondering if anyone here knows of how to get any?
Hunt and kill it yourself, humanely.

lewd

Cows are dumber than rocks so I eat them quite a bit. Seriously though I dabbled in vegetarianism back in college because of animal cruelty. I grew out of it but to this day I still feel guilty when I eat pork. Pigs are such intelligent and wonderful animals and I think they are smart enough to actually comprehend their suffering. Sometimes I still eat it but I think it's best to stay away from eating pork.

Nice meme dipshit
google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/74704928/

I'm not a vegan you dipshit

Fuck you, I'm not going to condone chinks skinning and boiling dogs alive.

So all chicken is Tyson chicken? How poor are you? I buy my chickens from the local Mennonite colony.

The point was the meat could easily be cruelty-full

the only cruelty free meat you'll get is the one you get yourself. Raising chickens isn't hard, and cutting their heads off to eat them isn't too complicated. When you get used to it you can try bigger animals, go for deer maybe, hunt them and prepare them yourself. there is no cruelty free meat, you think a lion clawing and suffocating an animal for its meat thinks about how cruel its being? that's just nature, we're cruel too, but in our human way we are more efficient... I recommend killing an animal for food at least once in your life, you'll get over the "cruelty" aspect of it

pain is a reaction of self preservation, insects and fish do feel pain, cut an insects leg off, it wont just stand there, it will writhe in pain

yeah but a dog is a higher animal in the sense that they've become a lot like us. Unfortunately it's the same with cattle. Cows have bonds to one another and even to people very much like dogs. Literally, the only options are like what
said

Yeah I avoid pork because it makes me feel really guilty. I went to a local educational farm and they had those giant pigs and I was patting it through the bars and looking in it's eyes just changed my mind about how I viewed pigs.

Animals also exclusively rape to reproduce. What's your point?

>until I have access to cruelty-free meat
>cruelty-free
not even a vegetarian/vegan but there is almost no such thing as 'cruelty free' animal flesh

Then I'll be a vegetarian indefinitely

Get some chickens or something they're cheap fuck like rabbits and really easy to take care of. Feed the one you're going to kill benadryl if you're a pussy

>Tfw Veganaryanmasterrace toobeeonnest
Oh (you) silly mercantile creature, (((you))).

So why the fuck do you want cruelty free meat if pretty much anything you use in your daily life somehow contributes to animal "cruelty"?

You should have just started the thread with "I'm looking to become a hypocritical cunt, help me out." And we wouldn't have any issues.

Look At yourself in a mirror. Ser those forward looking eyes? Those are the eyes of a predator, made for being fixed at your prey. the only one in nature who was able to pursue the prey till exhaustion
Now look at a cow. See those sided eyes? Those are the eyes of a prey, made for looking around for dangers. Preys won't start hunting predators. Predators won't stop hunting, in one way or another. Embrace your true nature, don't deny it

>waaaaaaaah how dare you try to be a better person you made me feel for being a peice of shit

if you don't like it, don't eat it again
wow that was hard

>the only one in nature who was able to pursue the prey till exhaustion

Wrong.

Just eat meat and once in a while go take a trip to a wild place and cry and pray loudly to Mother Nature to forgive your behaviour. Works everytime.

Chickens are pretty dumb and free range certified humane chicken is not expensive at food lions or IGA's (im in the South East USA)

This is the correct answer. Look to see if there are any local farms that offer a CSA near you.

>cruelty free meat
Millenials are fucking shameful

a meat that is unhappy is a meat that's not delicious
why go for anything but the best ?

How long do oysters keep, give or take?

I don't eat meat or many animal products, but I hate assholes who bitch about people who choose to. If they want to be a disgusting plebeian who enjoys dead flesh, then so be it.

Don't you think having a farm field is cruel to wildlife? What about the combine harvester which then destroys the habitat of all the birds, rodents etc.

Yeah its called kobe and chidora chicken oh and fucking fish or you know you could research farms o how to treat there animals and most farms now by law have to treat them as a pet...

Dont be stupid, there's a difference between an animal whose been able to wonder a paddock and one that's been born and forced to live in a cage too small for it

I agree, livestock raised with care have a wonderful, fulfilling life. Wild animals struggle and stress, same with factory farm animals. The small, local, organic farm run by hippies produces the most ethical meat on the planet.

>cruelty free meat

That's a meme.

People with diabetes and many other illness often have parts of their body amputated

just slaughter your own animals and feed them vodka first, its not cruel if youre blackout drunk

They look completely disgusting to me and I would try them just so I can tell people to fuck off next time they bug me about them

Imitation eggs?

"Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose."

You post this every time as if it is remotely accurate

>possible and practicable

Wew, lassie, those are fairly broad terms. You better specify your meaning before you really get btfo.

Cancel that, you hypocrite, you're getting pounded anyway. Keep it up and I'll show you why you're a fucking hypocrite and you can go weep on tumblr about the boogie men on Veeky Forums.

"slightly" briny

If animals didn't want to be eaten, why are they so delicious?

>chickens
This is an animal that can literally live without its fucking head.

>i cant argue shit so ill just sperg out

Lol

Try eating insects if you're so scared of hurting animals

Just eat meat you fucking nancy. Someone else will anyway.

Almost cut myself on this thread.