Has anyone anywhere in the past century eaten a Necco wafer candy?

Has anyone anywhere in the past century eaten a Necco wafer candy?

we used them for shingling on gingerbread houses in elementary school.

if someone told me that vaginas taste like necco wafers, i'd probably decide to be gay.

My best friend loves them. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with him, he told me he knows they're horrible but he just loves them

Used to eat them, not sure why.

I'm not sure if I ever had one. They look like they taste like the Valentine heart candy.

Bought some a month ago the, chocolate ones tasted terrible like smarties or sweet tart chalk with no flavor

The green and black ones are the only ones worth eating.

So you don't know what vaginas taste like?

Yes, i had some in 2003, they are fucking fantastic when you're stoned and you have a 40 of OE

>SPOILER ALERT
>it's the same candy made by the same company

the factory got run out of Cambridge by fucking yuppies a long time ago, put a bunch of old women out of work. Pricks.
>MAGA

Not automatically assuming most posters here are Autistic virgins

They're like a rip off shit tier version of smarties.

my friends Grandpa invented these. Made a lot of money pretty sure my buddy has a trust fund

You mean rockets.

Tfw when a nice old man used to give these to me at chruch as a child. He's dead now....

Bags of sand

I was that man

I loved them when i was 10

My mother still does. I liked them as a kid, even though it's like eating Tums.

My grandma's dining room had an old iron stove she had for decoration. She put smarties in the tiny door every time I came over as a little kid and my walnut brain was always surprised. Her death last year never really hit me until we'd gone to her house and I saw that damn stove. Fuck smarties, man

RIP, Anonymous

I had them a number of times as a kid. I would almost always eat just the green and pink ones, if that. I liked getting them but not so much eating them, I think.

Now as an adult I'll occasionally pick up a roll because they're unchanged and provide a visceral memory of my childhood. It's nice.

I like the green (lime) pink (spearmint) purple (clove) and yellow (lemon) best.
Fuck the brown, fuck the black, the white is eh, and fuck the orange too.

I love the chocolate ones. The rest taste of sadness.

I buy them by the case load. I eat then and use them for target practice occasionally.

I used to mistake these for the colored chalk in school.

I was sick for a week, and nearly died.

Aren't Smarties compressed dextrose whereas Necco are essentially dried fondant?

speak for yourself mate

salty milk and coins

Just like Necco wafers.

I live in the UK, my dad comes from Oklahoma. He came back from visiting family in November and brought over a couple of rolls of these. Regardless of colour, they all like artificial cinnamon flavouring and chalk. I must be the only person in this country to have eaten one, and I'm glad nobody else has to.

They're like tums but without the flavor.

My dad fucking loves them, we always buy him some for his birthday and other holidays.

I bought a pack about a year ago because I forgot what they tasted like, I ate one and threw the rest out

Bought a pack from dollar tree and they tasted like chalk.

I fucking love them

I work at a cvs and whenever I see someone under 70 grab a roll, which is shockingly common, I have to fight the urge to go "really? You sure you don't want to take a second look?". I don't get how anyone could enjoy them.

Canadian trick or treat veteran detected.

ha

I bought them all the time from the gas station down the road as a child. Those and Charleston chews.

My dad loved them. MY DAD. That means that only really old people might like them unironically.