Which is more Veeky Forums, alcohol or marijuana? Choose wisely

Which is more Veeky Forums, alcohol or marijuana? Choose wisely.

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1207/S15326934CRJ1334_18
gutenberg.org/ebooks/318
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Booze all the way. Weed is for pseuds, pretentious manchildren and high schoolers.

Weed gives a calmer state of mind and doesn't blur vision.

More lit? Booze.

Better? Dude. Weed.

DUDE

This.

Fucking plebs.

Weed bruh

Weed is nice because it makes me last longer than 3 minutes during intercourse

In that case I'm fine with being a pleb.

is that the devils breath

You know, I've been leery of weed ever since the gastroenterologist I was seeing for reasons I won't go into asked me if I was using it. I said no, and he said good, and went on to tell me how it could cause hyperemesis.

Alcohol is not preferred for similar reasons.

I'd rather something with no chance of vomiting.

I rarely drink anymore, usually don't end up drinking enough for a lasting effect, then I just end up with a headache and then groginess in the morning. WEED is just much more enjoyable to me, more fun and interesting, less pissing, jerking off is fantastic, and then I'm usually well rested and feel fine the next morning.

alcohol is probably more "lit" though

I ate some datura and was convinced that everyone from my high-school was all around me. Basically don't eat datura.

Alcohol, but not beer.

pussy

>cant enjoy weed without getting anxious, havent smoked it in like 4 or 5 years
>scared to retry it because weed is so powerful nowadays

what do bros

become straight edge user

they're both garbage for dumb normies and hipsters who won't go on to do anything with their lives

if you want to be a lazy maladjusted faggot smoke lots of pot and drink lots of beer

I've never been nor seen someone who was high be as poetically inspired as one half drunk.

lol nice, datura is a dissociative deleriant that shit will seriously fuck with you. Been meaning to try some but.... Not something to be taken lightly.

Props though to you, that takes some balls.

Aldeous Huxley or Mark Twain. Both can be used for writing benefit, but it depends on the subject, and their unique wirings.

Either way, alcohol is the one that most writes death, seeing as it is taxing on every body organ and system. Anyone who has sat through a DUI class knows that.

It's also extremely poisonous. Heroin-tier easy to overdose and if you do, you're fucked. Even if the doctors were familiar with datura and had an anti-toxin on hand, good luck describing to the doctor that youv'e taken too much datura when you're on a trip.

dissociatives can be pretty great.

not fucking datura though

*assuming you're not mentally problematic

Alcohol is definitely more Veeky Forums. Way more alcoholic authors than stoners. Weed makes you too complacent and stifles creativity because you just become mellow and okay with not producing/doing anything worthwhile.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, by any means, but certainly disqualifies it as the Veeky Forums subtance.

Anyone ever read on acid? Feel like dipping into Ulysses next time I get some.

Liquor makes you an obnoxious loud piece of shit. Drunk people in a room just sit there yelling and interrupting each other talking about basic shit no one actually cares to put any thought into

Speak for yourself. I get tunnel vision bad whenever I smoke.

Just buy some obvious schwag... or just don't be an idiot and only smoke a tiny bit.

It's not even possible to read during the trip. It wasn't until I was coming down that I could make sense of the words. Got really into Joseph Wood Krutch's "The Measure of Man" while asking God for answers.

You're around the wrong people broham

Emetophobia is a common, valid, and difficult to treat phobia.

He's not wrong though.

> can't name any authors worth reading who are 'associated with' weed

not true. Weed makes many creative, and mentally stimulates many. It is subjective

alcohol is great for writing because it gives you enough inhibition to actually put words on a page. Since most of the writing process is in revision and editing, sometimes just getting something down in the first place is the most important step.

I don't know about weed but my brother's room mate expressed similar sentiments about it.

not according to latest research [1]

>the use of marijuana had no positive effects on divergent thinking (creativity) in novice users and reduced it in regular users

[1]: tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1207/S15326934CRJ1334_18

nice autismo research by novice users

Ask musicians what they think about it. The anecdotal is given more weight in this instance than double-blind creativity spectrums as judged by normies.

Try "Pot Stories for the Soul" edited by Paul Krassner. Very good read by a wide range of individuals.

shakespeare smoked theganja you fucking retard

Name one thing he produced of literary value.

this

>It is subjective
What the fuck

"Weed makes you too complacent etc"

guy was sounding too objective with his words for my tastes

are U kidding me????

don't listen to this guy

if you take a light dose(150 ug or so), reading is very possible. reading Dubliners on Acid was one of the best reading experiences I've ever had.

I'd love to try it with Ulysses, which I haven't read yet.

I'm undecided on whether I should read it sober first.

weed is better than most alcohol, but the culture surrounding weed is so fucking awful that i'm going to put alcohol above weed.

I read paradise lost on the comedown from a 300-500ug trip that went bad, it was beautiful.

historically, booze.

Personally, weed all the way. But, unfortunately I live in a place where it is illegal and I'm too autistic to seek out niggers to sell me shit so I default to the cheapest alcohol I can find and rarely write due to pervasive self loathing which would be totally cleared by just a little dose of cannabis. Justice is raped.

amphetamines

I drik liquor and whisky while reading
It's just how it ended up being.
It also stops the permanent headaches

Get good bush weed, hydro shit is to potent to easy.

How'd it go bad. I was thinking about trying either a 300ug or 600ug trip soon, and am a little apprehensive.

>number of great writers who are alcoholics or borderline alcoholics

Almost all of them.

>number of great writers who are weed addicts

None.

I rest my case.

Is 2C-B Veeky Forums?

Alcohol is a worse drug but it's more Veeky Forums:
gutenberg.org/ebooks/318

"I should not care to revisit all these fair places of the world except in the fashion I visited them before. GLASS IN HAND!"

The Novum Organum.

Don't smoke it maybe? Why would you try if it's bad for you

Pure writters only use diazepam & doxepin.

Bukowski hated weed and was one of the biggest alcoholics who ever lived. So alcohol is more Veeky Forums

Booze is for strong white alpha males like hemingway

Weed is for niggers

>implying Bukowski was a good writer, not a bag of mediocre bullshit

MXE is the most Veeky Forums without question.
There are more Veeky Forums phenethylamines.

Cocaine