Just three or four more months

Just three or four more months.
Just three or four.

Just build a gazebo.
Nothing more satisfying then smoking brisket, trI tip or ribs in the snow/rain.

It's been warm all winter, go out and use it faggot

I stopped "heat and serve" food prep once I learned how to cook.

In the meantime...

Don't move south, we don't want you here. Wore shorts today, and washed car. HAHAHA

You probably gave up smoking because you fucking suck at it. Its a ton more complicated than heat and serve

>not grilling in the middle of winter

What kind of pussy bullshit is this?

Hah, how do you fuck up this simple process:
Rub yellow mustard on meat
buy a bunch of powders and apply to mustard
temp probe it throw it on a cooker and don't let it get above 275.
wait until the temp hits about 205.

and all BBQ from whatever flyover shit region you are in tastes the same.

>t. Cuckafornia

What the fuck have you been eating to make your shit look like that?

welcome to BBQ """""cooking""""""

>tfw it's been an absurdly cold winter
I don't know if I can make it lads.

Why can't you cook in the cold? Put a fucking coat on and go grill. I do it all the time. Jesus christ. Even my mother could go out and grill in the snow.

Rain/snow tends to fuck up the grill.

How?

>heat up grill to temperature
>rain/snow hits grill
>grill cools down
>can't keep consistent temperature
More trouble than it's worth.

You don't actually think it effects the heat that much, do you? Because it doesn't. I've never had to adjust any more than normal in adverse conditions. I thought you meant your's rusted or something, and I was just gonna laugh.

How much of a retarded pussy are you that you're this afraid of the fucking cold and snow?
Fuck I hate queers like you.

What's the big deal? Put the lid down if it's snowing. It's rarely always snowing. Just grill when it doesn't if you don't have a lid.
I grill all year round even when it's like -25/whatever that is in american.
It's actually better, because you don't get all hot.

Just five or six more months.

>be from California
>already grilling season
>be out of propane
>endmylife.jpg

>Rain/snow hits the grill and cools it down

That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard, you're just a fucking pussy.

yes anyone can smoke a joint of meat until it's tender and tasty, but you can go much further than that and it is somewhat skilled(as skilled as other forms of cooking), especially tougher meats like brisket.

I don't know this feel.

Alright fuckboys, go fire up your grill and spray it with a hose the whole time, see if it doesn't do anything to the temperature.

That's not even remotely comparable. Go set a bucket outside when it's snowing or raining and you'll probably get a few inches of water over the course of a day, depending on the storm. You'll fill that bucket up in about 30 seconds with a hose.

>putting a constant, large stream of water on a grill is equivocal to a rain shower or snowfall

No one told you to grill in a downpour or a blizzard, ya dingdong. Use common sense. No one's going to go grill in a hurricane in the middle of summer either.

If you're honestly too dumb to even use common sense, just wait for stuff to stop falling out of the sky and then grill. There is nowhere that snows or rains 24/7/365 except maybe a rainforest. And if you live in a rainforest you have bigger things to worry about than keeping a constant temperature on your grill.

cancerous foods are the best foods.

fuck you God!

I know plenty of people who grill and smoke meat all through the winter in the midwest. The consensus of this thread is correct: You're a little pussy.

you stilled managed to burn the shit out of it at 220-250?

I grilled 5 ribeyes that were about 1.5 inches thick the other night on my charcoal grill when it was roughly 12 degrees F with 15 mph wind and snowing. Grill wasn't effected in any way and they turned out same as always. I wore a jacket. The grill stayed the same temp as always and the food cooked same as always. Just because you don't like the cold or adverse weather doesn't mean your grill minds. Stop blaming your own faults on your grill. Love it. Caress it. It will do the same to you.

its still more enjoyable when you can sit out around the smoker in good temps with a beer and your buds (or some weed) and chill.

You don't have to be a pussy to wish spring was here...

I have a pool in my backyard and the current water temp is 46F. (georgia) I can't wait... Just 3 or 4 more months...

Not only is the outside burnt to shit if you look at his next pic it's still raw and reddish pink. I don't know how you fuck up that bad.

The "reddish pink" you speak of is the smoke ring. The "burnt to shit" you speak of is the bark.
I'm not that guy but you're making an ass of yourself right now by trying to act high and mighty and not knowing what you're talking about.

looks dry as shit. you fucked up.

>46F

Bruv. I moved to Maine from Texas last year and it has gotten quite cold up here. Still doesnt stop me from firing up the grill weeky

>tfw cold makes your old injuries feel like they're full of broken glass

>tfw it makes your missing fingers feel like they're back, but made of pure pain

Winter can suck my asshole.

it was as moist as your sisters pussy when you finger her in the back of the church pews in July, cletus.

It had that mushy texture "great pulled pork BBQ" has. I guess it has to be mushy since most BBQ joint clientele has no molars.

Jesus, dude, what happened?

Neighbor's pet rabbit got me.

i'd jump in that pool every morning if i were you, man up

looks delicious dude
do you just put it on a bun or do you add sauces/slaw? im a newn

newb to pulled pork*

i grilled today it was a nice 75F where i live in the US. not a florida fag either

>tfw it was 75 in oklahoma

Tried my first low and slow the other day. Bought some cheap beef cheeks to practice on. Turned out pretty nicely, but the flavour of beef cheeks is a little strange.

At least he can manage to get a female wet.

Ugh, I hate it when we make real moist BBQ and flyovers insist we fucked it up. Here is mine, super juicy.

Looked good at least

It's not my photo, just a representation as to what that person was talking wrongly about. But If I make sandwiches, I shred, mix with sauce, butter and toast a bun, put the meat on, slaw on top between the pulled pork and bun. Otherwise I just eat the meat with a fork and a bunch of sides like beans, mac n cheese, fried greens, okra, whatever really. In that case, I have different sauces to put on top the meat so I can have a couple little piles of the meat with different flavors.

>8525321
I find your cheeks and tongue make for fuckin' great tacos. Get some fresh pico, cilantro, and corn tortillas. Or go fuckin' nuts and grill tomatoes, peppers, onions, and garlic and make a grill salsa right there while you're low-and-slowing.

It's fuckin' shame that the tri-tip still isn't a cut that's regularly available outside of California. Because it smokes/grills beautifully. According to Wiki, in New York City you can get cuts from it called "Newport steaks" but I love the thing whole.

I mean, look at that. It's gorgeous piece of meat. I don't have a smoker, so I usually end up doing a dry rub, then hit it for fifteen minutes on one side, then fifteen minutes on the other, then tent it in foil to rest for another fifteen.

It's available at my local Sam's Club and GFS (have to give them a few days to a week). In indiana.

That's good, that's good. Seems like any time I visit back east, I can never find it.

Did you kill and eat the fucker, like you had every right to?

Tongue is the absolute nuts. But let's not promote it too much otherwise the hipsters will quadruple the price. It's still cheap here in the midsouth with the population being generally mouthbreathers.

Chicken thighs got ruined recently around here.
My lazy cut of meat is not longer worth paying for.

I bbq in -40 C.

Man up homos

fuck that braise giant pieces of beef in red wine and stock instead.

I find chicken thighs are still worth it as long as you're buying bone in, skin on.

I will never forgive them for what happened to ox tail.

Charcoal grill covered smoker here.

Regular briquettes or lump?

Charcoal grill covered smoker

Fucking autocorrect

Converted

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS

PULLED PORK COMING THROUGH

DRY!!! as dirt!
AINT TALL as gewd as muh que!
Spray it with apple juice so it looks glossy for pics like all the true que cookin' rednecks do.

I crock potted this and then added residual juice. It's tasty as fuck. Fight me, bitch.

I'd go with charcoal, myself.

Lump or briquettes?

Charcoal.

Floridafag
few years ago we had 93 consecutive days with rain.

for those who have never been to florida, there is only one kind of rain- fucking downpour. it would be like taking a hose to a grill/smoker.

thankfully i have a covered porch

Briquettes are easier for low and slow, since the burn longer and not as hot.
Lump Burns really hot and due to the irregular size, it's hard to get consistent times. However, the best food I've ever BBQed was with lump.
I'd say practice with briquettes and move on to lump

I'll smoke a pork butt, make sandwiches with a side of slaw, then freeze the rest and use as needed for things like:

Served as main protein with German potato salad and Sauerkraut.
As a topping for home made pizza.
As the protein in a Cajun Etouffee with rice.
With collard greens, broth, and rice in a soup.
As the protein for Mezkin fajita's.
Mixed with chicken in a Cajun Jambalaya.
As the pork for pork fried rice.
Lasagna (GOAT tier)

Basically anything you would use pork for, you can use smoked pulled pork, and it's fucking delicious.

I genuinely ope this is some flyover that just stumbled upon this board and unironically posts daffy duck photos on facebook.

Only flyovers makes gewd que, son.

You're aware that simple things with good ingredients often taste the best, right?

Until you can uncover your satan statue?

is obviously a bear giving a reach around to a man with a boner, carved out of a tree to honor the pioneers

Negro, please.

ew sick man, this is a blue board.

Why don't flyovers ever wear shoes outside?

In my own yard?

going outside barefoot is actually good for your feet

if you cram your feet into your shoes every time you go outside your immune system will never develop and your arches will collapse

I guess not when you're walking across empty crack vials and used hypodermic needles.

shit, that's excellent for your immune system.
sometimes in detroit i drag my ass like a dog with worms down the street to the market every morning.

Did you not hear about the guy that contracted a brain parasite doing this?
It's not smart. I won't do it.

That's a coast thing though.

how often do you think that happens?

my grandfather walked around barefoot in literal cow shit all the time as a kid and he never caught anything

Well there's only one case I believe.
Still spooks the fuck out of me.

Who goes outside without shoes though?