Post your break-up letters

mein kampf

Those would require relationships, silly.

>tfw to intelligent to have a gf

>tfw no loli to smoke fags with

one time i told a girl after hanging out together for the first time "i love you, let's never speak again"

I've never net a person who was more interested in what I had to say, which, though gratifying (especially when I was lonely), is probably in some respect deeply unhealthy for me. Maybe because other people likely won't be interested in me and shouldn't be, and I don't want to trap myself in not trying. Maybe I'm just a sad cliché and I was scared by how much you liked me and it made me uncomfortable. I think it also has to do with being guilty because I was practically never interested in what you had to say unless it was about me, and I feel guilty about saying that to you as well of course, but I also want to do my best to explain and to help you understand. Which is also foolish, because something which blames me so heavily is unlikely to help you in future relationships, and likely just makes me seem like more of an asshole. And I am an asshole, and I'm sorry for that, but I do believe that at some level I genuinely didn't want to drag you into my misery and depend on you for comforting, because hopefully I do actually care about you. Or I'm just scared of the guilt I would feel over it when I got bored or started blaming you for something. Overall, and I do apologize for the rambling, I'm sorry. Maybe if I was more mature and I had put more effort into it I could've loved you and felt good about it and not felt so detached when you touched me or when we were in public. I'm sorry. I wish I didn't dislike you for no good reason, and I hope you the best as genuinely as I can.

user

Too close to home, my man

You stupid cunt. You stupid fat cunt. All you had to do is loose weight. You couldn't do that for someone you love, then fuck yourself. You've got a 10/10 face that you ruined when you decided to gain 60lbs over the last year. YOU WEIGH MORE THAN I DO WHEN I'M 8 INCHES TALLER. Now you're covered in stretch marks, and I can barely get a boner when I look at you and your dimpled ass and thighs. Just thinking about it makes me shudder. Not only that but you bought a cat when you know I'm allergic. Thank god I never got you pregnant. Not only are you fat, but you're dumb too. I hate your guts.

user

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night.

>Me
wats sup babe ??
>Her
Quit texting me, I'm going to call the cops.
>Me
haha, see u at school tomorrow xD

The woman I have been with for 12 years left me earlier this week. I asked her to marry me and she said, "No." She wrote me this email while we was on her way back home from out of the country while I gave her time to contemplate staying with me. I fucked some shit up but apologized for everything and wanted to change things in our relationship which was getting pretty stale. It hurts so much. Here's the email:

I'm really sorry for not keeping you in the loop with the cats while I was gone. That was wrong and I'm sorry for how I acted earlier but you were pushing my buttons. I want us to always be in a good place. I understand you want Boo Boo and that is your right to have him.

Can we please meet this week sometime instead of right when I get home? We can talk rationally and it can be peaceful. I accept your apology and I appreciate it very much. I am sorry for the hurt and anguish I have caused you during this last month. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt you. You are my best friend. Just please try to understand that I do forgive you and I appreciate you showing that you care. I know you love me.

I don't blame you for everything. This is me right now and I guess I still need more time and to be alone. I feel like I'm having growing pains. Please let's talk Wednesday or Thursday about us and you can get boo boo. I love you dearly.

Thank you for being so patient with me. I know you've been wanting to talk. I'll love you forever. I meant that the first time I said it and I mean it now. Shit just happens sometimes. Love you Matt lets get together soon and be nice to each other despite the awful situation.

>12 years

Fuck... dude...

Holy shit.. how did you even last that long?

It took work, man. Work I really haven't put in for a few months, but when she snapped on me about a month ago and told me she wanted to end everything, I realized it and wanted to change. I think she ended up meeting another man 15 years older than her at a new prestigious job she just got and wanted to pursue something with him. I don't know if she cheated or not. I'll probably never know. She's been a cunt for said month while I fought to keep us together after, you know, twelve fucking years.

She's the only woman I've ever slept with and I've always wondered what others were like. I guess I'm about to find out. I always used to kind of chuckle at single people when they'd complain about their situation and now I find myself here without a clue as to what is going on. It's kind of humbling.

I really like Sally Mann; I always find my self wanking to her works.

Don't threaten to kill yourself like you did last time.

human's aren't designed for long lasting relationships.

good thing i'm gay, if the love fades out we stay as friends.

you're a cunt and I hate everything about you as a person but the sex was pretty sweet so thanks

C U N O M O R E

dear bitch;

goodbye.

keep the fucking dvds. if you ever wanted them, i don't anymore.

t. David Wallace

>I guess I'm about to find out.
We have an optimist in our midst.

Feel ya

A'ight, Imma just fuck your mom. Cibercafé.
Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Signed, Daddy.

We are, just not under the current economic and cultural structures.

>This is me right now and I guess I still need more time and to be alone.
She's fucking someone else, I guarantee it. Which leaves you with two options; leave that bitch as fast as possible, and cut her completely out of your life. OR beat the shit out of her. Just don't be a fag about it.

>keep the fucking dvds

I hope you collected your VHS's and Blur-Rays you fuck
How could you do this to your collection? Fuck it hurts all the way over here
Don't you have any feelings?

reeee

You stole everything from me so I hope you leave feeling rich. Oh, and by the way, your sister has a cute heart-shaped birthmark on her mons pubis that she shouldn't be insecure about.

Cheers

Now this is how it's done, cuck chief. Break all bonds, burn all bridges, turn away and never look back. The sooner your do it, the sooner you can stop worrying and get some peace, then you can sit and see what else is around you out there.

To me from a girl I dated between ages 17 and 19:

>So I know you don't believe me so I promise that this will be the last thing I ever say to you, but I just want you to know that I am not lying. I really do care about you immensely and I miss you very much. I'm serious about this, ask Molly, Lauren - any of my friends. I was a mess when you said we won't talk anymore. On Friday night I started tearing up and had to step out when I told Lauren that I couldn't follow her over by you because we were fighting. You know I never do that. The last time I cried was when my father died and that was more because I had no idea what life was going to be like. I do not like this any more than you do, if you're truly in pain. I can't explain why you mean so much to me, but I trust you over everyone else. Anyways, no matter how much I'm hurting, I'll do whatever you want. I just want you to be happy. Just know that I really do love you, whether you believe that or not.

It's nothing special or poetic but it's dripping with the vocabulary of teenage romance and it's the only letter of the kind that I've ever received.