>El Pinto and Hatch brand New Mexico green chile

Costco
>cooking oil
>bread
>pasta
>coffee
>tortilla chips and similar items
>505 brand New Mexico green chile

I just shop at the good grocery store in town. I think it just changed its name to independent...

Whole foods - grass fed beef and prepared sushi
random hipster food truck - lunch
Trader Joes - packaged lunches and dinners

Woodmans
Aldi
Copps

Woodman's
Jeni St Coop
Viet Hoa

although to be fair my wife buys food at Target sometimes

I am poor, so I get everything from Aldi.

Cash n Carry - the good shit you'd expect from a restaurant supply warehouse, meats, bulk food

Fred Meyer - Everything else

Walmart food market - when i don't feel like driving to Fred Meyer

I live in CT.

I get produce and basic brand name stuff from a place called price right. Dirt cheap prices for snack food stuff, ice cream, chips, cookies, etc. I dont go there as often as i should cuz the place is filled with loud smelly latinos. And they charge for cart use and plastic bags.

I buy most things I like from stop and shop/giant. I go here mainly for chicken and deli meats. I really love boars head brand and they're the closest nearby. I also love their bread and kaiser rolls.

For more higher quality cuts I go to a local jew market called west side market in rocky hill, ct.

I've also been giving aldies more of a shot lately and I think I might go there more instead of price right.

wherever my mom goes

>Woodmans - milk, eggs, cottage cheese, veggies

Woodmans is fucking lit

Von's for general groceries. Milk, yogurt, salad kit and all that

Super King for boney meat at bargain price and some of the veggies you can't get at Von's/Trader Joes

Local Japanese supermarket for my Asian cooking needs. Soba and tea bags and snacks etc.

Aldi has good deals, but they have weird brands I've never seen before.

They are all daughter companies of Aldi, the actual brands are meaningless. People expect brands, so Aldi invented some.

Well I work at Kroger and get a 10% discount, so Kroger. I probably give 50% of my paycheck back to them after groceries, house stuff, cat food, makeup, phone card, gas, ect.

Aldi
>eggs
>most snacks
>cheap meat cuts

Albertsons
>meats
>veggies and peppers other than jalapeno and bell
>breads
>cheese

walmart
>oil
>flour
>spices
>totinos pizza rolls (dont tell mom)

Wegmans
.Milk
.Eggs
.Orange juice
.Butter
.Cheese
.Cat food
.Fresh baked bread
.Meat
.Fruit drinks
.Paper towels and TP
.Produce

Walmart
.Canned goods
.Bacon
.Cat litter
.Boxed food
.Frozen food
.Sliced bread

Giant Food
.Lunch meat
.Produce

>Honorable Mention
Shop Rite
.For when I don't feel like driving all the way to Wegmans

Kroger: Everything food
Wal-Mart: Everything not-food
Safeway: Everything I absolutely MUST have at 2 in the fucking morning, no excuses

>phone card
lol are u living in 2003 with a virgin mobile flip phone buddy

>TFW the nearest Costco is in Appleton
>TFW Ski's meat market moved out of my town because it was in a shit location

Kroger - everything
The app they have is decent too. Makes coupons non awkward.

I do have a flip phone. By all means keep paying $50 a month for your pokemon go and normiebook machine though.

That's pretty genius of them

shoprite
key food
farmer's market during warmer months

95% of groceries are from the local shoprite, as they have by far the best sales, and i just get whatever's on sale that week, because the basic meals are all interchangeable - rice, pasta, quinoa, sometimes potatoes for starches. whatever protein is on sale as well as whatever vegetables that are discounted as well.

about the only brands i get that i give a shit about are arnold's bread, tabasco brand chipotle flavor hot sauce, and california olive oil, since half the european ones are fraudulent.

key food i'll swing by once or twice a month if i'm passing by to check on their manager's specials of produce and maybe if they've got a good sale on something. the farmer's market is at least 2-3 times a month when spring hits through thanksgiving.

other than that, there's occasional specialty shops and other groceries i'll go to. i get something from the fishmonger about once a month and maybe 3-4 times a year, i'll notice a really good sale at acme. if i'm in an azn market, i make it a point to buy some thai iced tea along with some varieties of bok choy and whatever else looks good. if i'm in the west village in manhattan, i make it a point to buy some fresh pasta from raffetto's.

pic related: one of the greatest shops i've ever come across.

Costco: flour, bread flour, coffee beans, cleaning supplies and occasionally other things
--not sure why Costco is so hyped, most of what they sell is just average on price and quality, only produce worth getting there is their spinach. I would buy cheese there if I ate cheese often though.

Sprouts: fresh fruits and vegetables, occasional meat/fish, nuts, oats, dried fruit
--best price:quality of any grocery near me for fresh things if you stick to the fresh stuff and avoid anything packaged

Safeway/King Soopers (Kroger) about evenly: dairy and eggs, occasionally other things especially around the holidays to get the loss leader sales items (like turkeys).
--overpriced and mediocre food in pretty packages for mediocre people. You pay more because it's marketed for special snowflakes, just like you. The best I can say about these two is that at least they're not as smarmy and expensive as Whole Foods or Trader Joes.

Yeah, that's how they got so big. Other supermarket chains have started doing it too though, to a varying degree.

i cant tell if youre joking

Grocery outlet - coffee, veggies, freezer food
Foodmaxx- veggies, meat, laundry stuff
Vons- coffee creamer, deserts, seafood

aldi
>buy as much of my food as I can here
>if I have enough energy to go to 2 places, I'll go here first and then only go to walmart/hyvee if I can't find everything at aldi
>I've heard the meat sucks but mostly I just buy ground turkey and chicken there, or occasionally hamburger, and that's always been fine
>their coffee is pretty terrible though, it's like acid reflux in a can

walmart
>will go here instead of aldi if it's after 8pm or I'm too tired or irritated to go to multiple stores that day
>not my first choice but it has what I need and I'm poor
>cat supplies since aldi doesn't have a good pet section and their cat food gives my cats the shits
>certain things like chocolate syrup, TP, etc. where the generic brands are all awful

hyvee
>whatever I can't get at walmart or aldi
>used to shop there almost exclusively back when I made decent money

I pay $9 a month. Well worth it for memes on the go, you're missing out.

I'd bet 20 bucks that this thread was started by some guy at a consumer data collection company.

costco aldi and woolworths

probably. what a lazy cheap fuck.

>Implying he goes out
>Implying the flip phone isn't just to call mommie for more toilet paper and bacon

Student living with my parents (socially acceptable in my location). This is what they do;

>most fish at the fishmonger up in the city because its the freshest
>fresh meats at the local butcher's
>cheeses, charcuterie and nuts at the local deli
>produce at the central market for prices and freshness
>convenience store two blocks away for dairy (milk and cream) because its too perishable to buy in bulk
>wholesale retailer ala Costco for everything else

SnR
Lander
No number three. Live in asian 3rd world and these are the only place aside from Duty Free where you can buy quality(?) imported stuff.

>winco
>winco
and
>winco

Market Street/United - virtually everything

Walgreens - paper products and cheap beer

Why would they? This board isn't even a fart in the wind compared to the data retailers already get through rewards programs, cameras, and inventory systems.

>cameras
wait, what.

I think he means they watch security footage of people shopping in the stores to learn about their shopping habits.

Op here

>trader Joe's - frozen meals, snacks, recipes and stuff I wanna try out
>sprouts - produce, health and beauty supplies
>Vons - bread, pasta, cooking supplies

And yes I am a West coast dick loving faggot

ONLY ONE FUCKING PERSON IN THIS THREAD SAID PUBLIX
REEEEE

Because it's overpriced garbage. 5.50$ for a 24-pack of bottled tap water. Their deli however, is good and worth the price.

Aldi- all basic food staples. Milk, eggs, bread, ect. 1 gallon of milk was 2.60$ this week, compared to 4$ at Publix.

I tried Sam's club for a minute, but it really wasn't worth it.

>ctrl-f
>vegetables
>not found

As expected. Anyway my list:

Union Square Greenmarket. Beef, pork, fish, chicken, duck, dairy, eggs, seasonal vegetables and fruits.

Eataly. Beef, pork, fresh pasta, cheese, bread, some out of season vegetables and fruits.

Whole Foods. Bulk grains and legumes, some out of season vegetables and fruits, cooking oils, dietary supplements when they're on sale.

Gristedes (it's close)
Trader Joe's
Wal-Mart (or I used to, they never allow that place in Manhattan)

>makeup

pls be in London.

Star Market
Super 88 Asian Market
Target

>>ctrl-f
>>vegetables
>>not found

why would you go on the internet and lie?

>IGA
Bread, milk, eggs, cheese, fruit & veggies, roast chicken, mince, bacon, cereal etc.

I don't really go anywhere else for groceries. Might duck into Aldi occasionally for good deals, or Coles/Woolworths if I'm close and need to pick something up.

I go to the local butcher and seafood market occasionally as well.

Trader Joe's: turkey, bacon, spinach, tomatoes, cheeses, eggs, misc junk foods, chicken stock
My local Russian supermarket: spinach, kielbasa, chicken, pork, dairy, caviar, smoked salmon, pickled herring, seasonal fruits, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers
Key Food: Nothing, if I can help it. It's literally just down the block from me and I only go there if I need something bad enough where the quality doesn't matter and it's an emergency.

Gristedes is overpriced as fuck and isn't even nice enough to justify those prices. Try Fairway or Morton Williams.

Aldi
Lidl
-

Was going to say Tesco just for the booze but remembered Aldi do a cheaper and larger bottle of JD plus the 80p huge bottles of Czech lager.

It keeps out the homeless and niggers. Ill pay twice as much for something if I can avoid wild negros and their several screaming children

publix (multiple times a week)
>frozen veg, pizzas
>dry goods
>those 3 gallon water dispensers
>other drinks that are on sale

local place called "fresh field farms" (avg once a week)
>fresh produce
>very cheap average quality meat. usually pork chops, and pork/beef ribs for grinding.

Costco (a couple times a month)
>rotisserie chicken
>pizza slice for lunch
>manchego cheese
>sometimes usda prime beef
>salmon
>frozen veg
>wine

fresh market (avg once a month)
>sometimes for the $2.99/lb chicken breasts on tuesdays because fresh field farms closes early
>coffee
>higher quality specific ingredients

Asian market (avg once a month)
>indomie noodles
>ucc green tea and oolong
>sometimes mushrooms
>asian sauces
>rambutan
>high quality rice
>miso

I realize now I do a lot of specific shopping

Chinese grocery (45th St Supermarket): vegetables, noodles, sauces, peanut oil, tofu, sometimes chicken.
Mexican grocery (La Central): hot peppers, avocados, refried beans, tostadas, cilantro, limes, sometimes chorizo.
Middle Eastern grocery (Balady): Dried beans, olive oil, spices, pickles, labne, sometimes lamb sausages.

Everything else I round out at the typical American chain supermarket, which is more expensive and less satisfying.

Butcher: meat
Bakery: bread
Albert Heijn: everything else

Amazon

Aldi: fresh veggies, canned goods, milk, eggs, butter, chicken stock, dried goods like pasta. Miscellaneous German imported stuff.
Costco: anything in bulk that works out to be cheaper than individual items. Things like potatoes, green beans, frozen pizzas. Also all the meat that we use in the house. Steaks, chicken thighs, ground chuck. Cheese.
Walmart: filtered water gallon jug refills, flour, anything that's cheaper than at Aldi.

What's hot cereal? Looking at your image in confusion.

Anyway:
Pak n Save: Meats, bulk items
Countdown: Dairy, vegetables
Local farmer's market: Fruit and vegetables

trader joes
aldi
whole foods

This. Central Market rarely.

Trader Joes - regular food (frozen breakfast burritos, frozen tacos, frozen fried rice, frozen pizzas, clif bars, chips+salsa)

Wegmans - They have this one god tier gummy candy in the international section

Giant Eagle - Poppyseed muffins since every other grocery store near me jewed out or something and stopped selling anything lemon poppyseed. Oh, and odwalla juice

Winco
Fred Meyers
Haggens

Hot cereal refers to stuff like Cream of Wheat, Coco Wheats, oatmeal, grits, etc.

Stop and Shop- For everything
CVS- For microwavable garbage and drink mixers
Quik Chek- For sandwiches made to order, really beats the hell out of Subway or that shit in terms of price and quality

Giant Eagle - (5 minute walk from my house, 24-7) --95% of groceries, PLUS state store, man...
Walmart - believe it or not, their ethnic aisles are awesome--Mediterranean, Chinese/Japanese stock is pretty awesome
Marc's - Great deals, but cash only.

Trader Joes - frozen stuff, sometimes chicken, snacks, 3 Buck Chuck

Wegmans - everything else

>Aldi's
Inexpensive goods, fruits, cheeses, non name-brand items, frozen items.

>The Fresh Market
Wines, Italian ingredients, specialty/novelty/luxury items.

>Walmart
Dirt-cheap vegetables/fruits, name-brand products for a low price, frozen items.

>Publix
2-for-1 deals, name-brand products for an average price

>BJ's
Food in bulk.

Listed 5, not 3, but IDGAF

Aldi's and The Fresh Market mostly, though.
The Fresh Market only recently moved into my area, never heard about it before, but love the place. It can just be a bit pricey depending on the item, which I supplement with Aldi's products to save cash.

There's one opening near me soon. I'm so happy.

I could already tell I would dislike you judging by your shopping habits.

Aberdeen market
Park and shop
GrEAT good hall

>Walmart
>Dirt cheap fruit

All the fruit at my local Walmart is marked up at least 50% over the local HEB.

giant eagle - every day groceries

little store across from my apartment - if I need something (meat, eggs, milk, beer, chocolate, etc...) and don't feel like driving to giant eagle

chinese grocery store - buy big ass bags of rice, bottles of soy sauce and other cool shit

Costco - flour, rice, coffee, beer and cheese
Meijer - everything else

yeah im in michigan, go fuck yourself

user do you live in columbus?

Publix- pasta sauce (two-for-one deals on a regular basis)

Winn-Dixie- surprisingly good produce

NEX- affordable but good quality meats and poultry

Different guy, but I'm about two hours out. Taking my wife there this Friday to hit Whole Foods because it's the only place out of the two dozen I've called that sells ground veal.

Any restaurant suggestions or good stores to check out? We've been a dozen times or so but always interested in new things.

I'd recommend either Cam for chinesd/Asian stuff or Saraga for just about everything.

Wow, that Saraga looks great. I love international groceries. Looks like it's right on Morse. Thanks for the recommendation.