What'a the most romantic line in literature

What'a the most romantic line in literature

Are you a beaver because dam

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.

that one that Mr Manhattan says about the sluts he was fucking when he's on some moon. some shit about her being born from rape or something.

"Aye tu, Brutus?!" Not even kidding.

She should have died hereafter;
There would have been a time for such a word.

holy... I want more...

So that mufucka all busted off inside my booty hole, so i yellin' at the mufucka, "Mufucka shit I done told you NO!. I got diverticulitis, I can't be messing round with that!"

How aloof and cynical you are. Really amusing and definitely not tired at all.

brilliant is that Faulkner?

John Green lmao

truly the voice of our generation

>You're fat stupid ugly and unloveable, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.

“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta."

Is he, dare I say it, our man?

Die romantische Poesie ist eine progressive Universalpoesie. Ihre Bestimmung ist nicht bloß, alle getrennte Gattungen der Poesie wieder zu vereinigen, und die Poesie mit der Philosophie und Rhetorik in Berührung zu setzen. Sie will, und soll auch Poesie und Prosa, Genialität und Kritik, Kunstpoesie und Naturpoesie bald mischen, bald verschmelzen, die Poesie lebendig und gesellig, und das Leben und die Gesellschaft poetisch machen, den Witz poetisieren, und die Formen der Kunst mit gediegnem Bildungsstoff jeder Art anfüllen und sättigen, und durch die Schwingungen des Humors beseelen. Sie umfaßt alles, was nur poetisch ist, vom größten wieder mehre Systeme in sich enthaltenden Systeme der Kunst, bis zu dem Seufzer, dem Kuß, den das dichtende Kind aushaucht in kunstlosen Gesang.

Nice bait

thanks bb

amk so eine schwule kartoffel

What a qt